Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 08:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Don't you think that letting them post as much as they want sorta tells you right off the bat whether or not they suck, though? If there's a limit set by the software, you might not know until it's too late and suddenly they're vets and they change their name to Carnivore or something.
They slip by now anyway. It wasn't too long ago that dj spock came on here pretending to be an ugly girl and more than half of the regulars didn't notice something was up. A limit would just prevent all the dumb shit that you guys end up deleting anyway. People who suck always seem to stick out quite a bit even if they're low key.

That was very funny. Well done.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 09:03 PM       
Quote:
Neither of these forums are going to exist on the new boards, and the NSFW thread won't exist either. The software age limit might actually be a good idea as a thread option that the original poster can set, though, and I'll look into that. Not that it's especially hard to HACK THA SYSTEM, but if I can retroactively set peoples' ages back too, this might also serve as an idiot barrier for good threads.
Even better! Thanks! I may also suggest that possibly as a warning you can put miscreants in CHILD MODE if they are acting like one and then are blocked from good threads until they grow up. CHILD MODE should have pastel colors too!

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 09:32 PM       
Once a week we should have a thread where everyone who wants to participate gets to throw in the name of one person they want banned. The person with the most votes gets banned forever.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 10:52 PM       
Esuohlim - That's exactly the kind of attitude we're DISCOURAGING HERE MISTER MISTER

Gadzooks - I like that idea
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 11:01 PM       
Since there's no more post count, what about the possibility of deleting old topics? It's not like there's anyone here who appreciates (Or even remotely dares to post in) the old, old topics unless it's in thread backups.

j/k fuck them
My own personal jesus
Vengeful Asparagus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 11:04 PM       
23 words....Glitter on every post and page.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 11:07 PM       
I'm pretty sure rog wants to keep all the old threads there to bump up the 'total posts' number on the forum to attract better advertising.

That aside, I tend to search for old posts a lot myself.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 11:40 PM       
Would it be more feasible just to have thread get automatically lock after a certain time of inactivity (like a month or two without a new post). I know it may cause problems for threads that might only be updated after a long span of time (White Rat in Iraq or The cops took Shifty's baby away part IIV) but I think we can survive an extra thread on the same subject then having retards bringing back a dinosaur to give their two sentence take on Mischief Makers.

And I hope that someone could make a sticky for an all purpose WHAT IS THIS MOVIE / WHAT IS THIS GAME. I attempted to do so and it was successful for only about one month and then people forgot about it and started making more stupid WHAT IS THIS? threads again. It's ridiculous to start a thread for something that can be answered in one to five posts.

I also suggest anyone who makes a WHAT GAME/MOVIE THIS IS thread should be put into Child Mode for not reading the rules and using the all purpose thread.

I would also like a reduction of this http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697131 shit made by a possible CHILD MODE lifer. If you want to make a thread about Hot Fuzz and mention the DVD release of it, fine, but put some fucking content in your post other then "OOGH THOUGHT MOVIE FUNNY, OOGH THINK SHAUN OF DEAD FUNNY MORE". The same thing goes for people who just post a picture of something or a trailer link PRESENT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT YOU IDIOTS, AND MAKE IT LONGER THEN ONE SENTENCE.

Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 01:00 AM       
I'd bring back Hobo Renee!

Profiles, so we can write about ourselves! Like the old ezboard days :D
was never good
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 01:03 AM       
I like that idea, noobthree!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 01:43 AM       
make a secret emoticon that is invisible and will allow us to post messages with less than six characters. BUT SHHHH
was never good
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 01:49 AM       
I agree that the 6 character limit is stupid, especially because i say 'no' a lot.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 01:51 AM       
I thought of a way to beat it, which was to take a screenshot of empty space on the forum and post it right after a post which will register as more than six characterss, but it was too much of a hassle to do more than once.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 03:06 AM       
more hot chicks,
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 12:47 PM       
Let's make it happen, Cap'n!
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 12:55 PM       
Cut
Down
The
Number
Of
'Guests'
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 02:26 PM       
and the number of annoying british kids.

That was very funny. Well done.
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 02:37 PM       
Yeah
Them
Too
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 02:45 PM       
The forum should be self-aware.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 08:28 AM       
Also suggestion: I would love it if you would make it so that if an image is too big to fit on the screen horizontally, the forum would stretch instead of cropping it. You know, like I asked when we first started using vBulletin? Yeah, that'd be great.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 02:42 PM       
yes!!! I can't see SHIT on this forum!
tenno is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 07:38 PM       
I just want more posts about me, and how much you all have missed me.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 07:47 PM       
I missed you ;_;
tenno is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 09:13 PM       
Weren't we fighting last time I was in here? HA!

I miss you too, deeply, like deep yo.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2007, 05:11 AM       
Well first of all lets get some more posts going up on there, this place is a grave yard come on people

moore me

MORE me, excuse me

add more babes