Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 11:43 AM        mysterious death of birds fishies and crabs
Most ridiculous theories regarding the cause of worldwide mass death of birds, crabs and fishes I've heard so far are Al Qaeda, chemtrails, haarp and fireworks.

The most plausible explanations of the cause I've heard are enviromental distasters (BP/Halliburton oil spill), artic air blast and Dane Cook's stand up act.

Bada bum ching
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 11:57 AM       
Tell me how this could be from the oil spill please. Last time I looked, oil killed indiscriminately.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 12:10 PM       
Best explanation. Practical joke by god just to fuck with us.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 12:27 PM       
fluoridation
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 01:00 PM       
Not that this is completely new or anything. It's happening a lot more, and it even is happening in the Chesapeake Bay, only an hour away from me.

Here's a link to the examples that are already endangering animals already, some of which are getting worse as a part of this 2011 thing.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/03/a-...ther-animal-d/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 01:21 PM       
This is all probably because we fucked up the food chain within the last 100 years. Nothing we'll ever be able to detect, cause the change is so small, but the domino effect with our added WHO CARES mentality keeps speeding it up with every band-aid we slap on the planet. So the eco system can't heal itself cause we keep telling it to WALK IT OFF YOU FUCKING PUSSY.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 01:22 PM       
Here's a list I found here with all the 2011 bird and fish deaths by location!

Spoilers!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 01:32 PM       
"Texans are observing hundreds of dead birds on an East Texas bridge"
"they think it likely the birds get hit and killed by motor vehicles while walking, roosting or flying on and around the bridge."

I'm too lazy to care, since John is blaming it on birds being so scared of loud noises that they will now dive bomb into the ground, I suppose I can blame 100's of birds on one bridge on the cars.
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 02:05 PM       
Dead birds in Texas were obviously shot
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 07:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Dead birds in Texas were obviously shot

I'm willing to go with Tadao's food chain explanation, until elx walks in here and tells me off for thinking that.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 02:12 PM       
WONDER IF THIS IS RELATED TO THE BEE PROBLEM :O
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 03:00 PM       
its the work of dark wizards
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 03:02 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 03:04 PM       
not that kind of dark
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 06:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
not that kind of dark
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
OH GOD
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:36 PM       
oh my gah and now theres two "bombs" what went off in state offices in maryland

IM SKURRD
OH GOD
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 08:00 PM       
i'm willing to blame the whole thing on texas myself
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 08:01 PM       
Arctic Air Blast is my favorite gum flavor, by the way.

Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 12:07 AM       
JUST SAW A DEAD BIRD OUTSIDE MY HOUSE. Could have been the heat though; it's 50 fucking degrees.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 07:54 PM       
search my tagline on google
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 03:08 AM       
I found about ten dead flies on my window sill today, do you think that it's related?

Also, a dead dog in a skip outside the local pub.
OH GOD
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 03:13 AM       
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 11:53 AM       
I noticed a dead dog on the side of the road on my way in to work today too.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 12:19 PM       
5000 birds drop dead in one day (it happens all the time don't worry about it).

6 people killed in a shooting by a mentally disturbed kid (OH SHIT LET'S FIND OUT HOW THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED SO THAT IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN).

Heh, they way the human race prioritizes what effects our mortality is comedic.

Over fishing the ocean - Our fisherman need money.

Solar energy - It's not cost effective.

I'm not saying that all these birds dying is the end of days, I would like to see a little more effort in finding out why though. So far it would seem that experts guess at why this happens and that's that. All this nonchalant attitude towards our ecosystem is gonna catch us all up. Shame on you people. SHAME ON YOU.