Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
Subject: Legal options

Hey Chojin, this has gone far enough.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...1g-v7&aql=&oq=

My brand a a professional entertainer is suffering, here. If I have to, I will sue i-mockery.com for libel. I've talked to a cop, and he thought there was enough evidence for a civil case.

Trash-talking someone on a messageboard is one thing, but ruining an innocent person's livelihood is something else. SO IS INTERCEPTING ANY ATTEMPT TO PREVENT IT. That's not a line I would ever cross, myself.

As you can see, Cjadthenord was not above it:

In defense of i-mockery, all you did was prevent me from removing information that hurt my reputation, and then banned me when I complained.

He went so far as to create a myspace page about it:

http://www.myspace.com/564256546

Either way, none of you are safe from the legal justice system and all of this has been documented and will be used as evidence against you. If both sites are not swiftly removed, I will take all parties concerned to civil court for damages.

-Don
PR4M 1 D1D NOT R34L1Z3 YOU H4D SUCH 4 P4SS1ON FOR L4W 3NFORC3M3NT

1 MUST S4Y TH1S SHOCK1NG D3V3LOPM3NT 1S COM1NG D4NG3ROUSLY CLOS3 TO G1V1NG M3 4 C4S3 OF TH3 V4PORS >:O
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:13 PM       
More like spam maven
Let's play Hardball!
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:14 PM       
holy shit i didnt know he posted today

what a dumb asshole
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:15 PM       
You haven't missed it all! Stick around for our exciting conclusion after this important message!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:16 PM       

OH SHIT
RUN YOU GUYS
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:32 PM       
: lol
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:33 PM       
Also, he's too busy constantly reloading his new complainy thread to notice that we're talking about him here. But he's not obsessed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:15 AM       
:danny'snipples
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:16 AM       
I didn't think we had Danny's nipples! Only Dylans!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:17 AM       
oh my fucking God, how is he not over this

NOBODY'S that stupid and lifeless, it's impossible.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I didn't think we had Danny's nipples! Only Dylans!
Whenever I think of young boy nipples Danny's name is foremost on my mind.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:48 AM       
hahahahahahahahah
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:52 AM       
DON'T THEY ALWAYS
was never good
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:31 AM       
i have never understood why people with diagnosed and accepted mental disorders don't just take other peoples' word for it when they're called stupid

i mean if i knew i was retarded and someone was like "hey you're being retarded right now," i'd be like

"yeah, that sounds about right"
"guess i'll stop that"
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:33 AM       
It's a shame he won't look in any thread but his own for this valuable feedback.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:34 AM       
THAT BEING SAID it's time for bed now. What a happy ending.
Let's play Hardball!
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:35 AM       
I'd like to think the mentally ill can't tell they're being retarded because they're mentally ill, otherwise we wouldn't be having this problem
was never good
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force View Post
I'd like to think the mentally ill can't tell they're being retarded because they're mentally ill, otherwise we wouldn't be having this problem
well yeah but if someone knows they're mentally ill and someone else clues them in on their current behavior

idk, why wouldn't you just assume they're correct

to bring this example full circle

"i have been diagnosed with the ass pies and i am upset about this internet forum thread"
"that is stupid and you are stupid"
"preposterous"

whyyyyy wouldn't you be like "WOAH TIME OUT WAIT AFTER ALL I AM SOCIALLY RETARDED, PERHAPS THIS PERSON WHO ISN'T RETARDED IS CORRECT"

these are the mysteries that keep me up at night
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:37 AM       
Oh

Last edited by MLE : May 6th, 2011 at 01:38 AM. Reason: This was meant for SFIncUSA
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:49 AM       
I can't remember brushing my teeth today, yesterday, or the day before. I taste blood.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:59 AM       
man i knew making that myspace would pay off
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
'Tadao is clearly the alpha male here ...'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I think Pub should have something to say about that.
That T should show us his dick?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Try to remeber though, when a person is acting like a little homosexual, I will useally call them gay.
Asking to see dicks isn't gay, apparently.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:17 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
oh man, I hope you guys start updating your respective loveline threads again, that stuff is so funny
My loveline thread is up to date through to 2052.