Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 02:03 PM       
Color me interested. Here comes a challenge....
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 04:59 PM       
I love it when conditional moves work. Makes the other person all paranoid.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 06:00 PM       
How dare you.

You better hide your queens. Hide your pawns.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 06:08 PM       
I already predicted your next move!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 06:47 PM       
hide your queens hide your pawns hide your king cause we're rapin everyone up in here

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 07:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
And I knew you were going to say that. :Psychic
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 12:38 AM       
Quote:
With your high society premium account. I'm on to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
hide your queens hide your pawns hide your king cause we're rapin everyone up in here

:lo
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 01:04 AM       
I don't have a premium account nigga.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 07:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post

So you're saying you're climbin' on my chessboard and snatchin' my pawns up?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 08:32 AM       
Why do they call it "Chess 960"?
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:28 PM       
Quote:
I don't have a premium account nigga.
How'd you do two conditional moves in a tow then guido?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 11:19 AM       
"THE JIG IS UP" indeed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 11:38 AM       
You can do two, you just can't do two separate lines. nigga

Also, I would have a white crown next to my name if I was premium. nigga
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 01:26 PM       
You could be "double-secret" premium.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 02:08 PM       
YEAH! What if it IS double secret???
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
You can do two, you just can't do two separate lines. nigga

Also, I would have a white crown next to my name if I was premium. nigga
If we do this, there's gonna be two hits. Me hitting you, and Kid Rock's Bawitdaba playing in the background.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 11:18 PM       
That's just WRONG!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 12:20 PM       
All I hear is the sweet checkmate music.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 02:14 PM       
You must hear that coming out of my speaker then.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 02:14 PM       
I forgot to go on vacation mode

YOU WERE ALL SPARED A MIGHTY BEATDOWN

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 02:19 PM       
I was wondering what happened.

THANK YOU FOR SPARING US.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 02:20 PM       
@ 10K - Gotcha!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 02:22 PM       
Took me long enough. You're one tough playa.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 02:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I forgot to go on vacation mode

YOU WERE ALL SPARED A MIGHTY BEATDOWN
You had me on the ropes.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 03:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
@ 10K - Gotcha!
I went to check on the game and I was like "What?!?!?!"

Good game Flagg, I thought you were moving the rook out of the forks way. Instead you were moving in for the kill.

Flagg now has it coming out the speakers.