Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 07:17 PM       
Hey guys, I say we boycott ZBF
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I keep 11 going. That's one of the reasons I'm so horrible at chess.
Screw it, that's good enough for me. Challenge accepted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I think I'm just about screwed here against Flagg, but at least I made it a struggle )
You want to resign? :D I think I'll end up with a King, queen and 2 bishops against your King in a few moves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey guys, I say we boycott ZBF
Agreed.
You may already be there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I think I'll end up with a King, queen and 2 bishops against your King in a few moves.
I'm not going out without a fight!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:38 PM       
Good! :D
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 03:50 AM       
Quote:
Anyone got any ideas on how to checkmate my little bother?
im assuming you're black.. move your queen right next to him lol but move your bishop to a spot it can protect it first. he can try to move to kill your bishop but itll take him two moves.

so basically, move black rook diagnoly up and right and then move your queen all the way next to the king

the only thing he can do is move his queen in front of your queen. oh wait i didnt see the other pawn :O
alternatively you can move your pawn two spaces forward, next move move it forward again, next move move your queen next to it but then you have to move your king first

ooor you can move your bishop all the way up to next to your pawn, your queen will protect it, then you can m ove your pawn forward without having to move your queen and also your bishop can protect your queen for another check mate :O :O:O

this last ones the best cause you have two options for a checkmate
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 11:20 AM       
I think I'll take a chance on that last one, it looks like a killer :O
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM       
On scoring at chess dot com. I believe they score you on every move you make, not just weather you win or lose. If you blunder, you get negative points, if you make strong moves you gain points.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 02:34 PM       
I was trying to figure out how that worked.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 02:34 PM       
I'm getting immensely bored with chess now. That's why I am the way I am, Pub.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 03:36 PM       
If you castle queen side its like a dub step move.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 04:00 PM       
I haven't gotten to that part of theories yet. Been watching http://www.chessvideos.tv/ and it has improved my game. I have a feeling we are all gonna become better harassers through all of this. We have Shyandquietguy to thank, he's the one who started all this.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
Tadao has some shady deals going on in this game.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
HAH! You totally took me out. I started not looking were I move again.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
I didn't even see that until the last second though. I was going to move my king away and try and save face.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 03:30 AM       
did you win with my checkmate

dont forget if he sacrifices his queen you can still use your pawn :O

although i dont remember how it looked but he might've been able to kill your bishop with his horsey, but it still would've taken 2+ turns
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:30 AM       
Yeah, he played a very different move and changed the game completely. Fucker.

http://www.chess.com/echess/game.html?id=45579929
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 01:13 PM       
This shit is going nowhere.
BANNED

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:38 AM       
you lost your queen?

pretty sure you lost dude he has more pieces than you and you can't move your pawns very easily

i guess you can move your pawn all the way to the left two spaces forward and start working towards the other end of the board
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:52 AM       
yeah, he forced me to lose my queen. what a fag
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:07 AM       
I've killed off the queens so often that I've basically forgotten how to effectively use one in anything but the endgame.

I always get them out of the way if I have the option and am not in a position to box the enemy one up quickly.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 02:05 AM       
I'm still playing the same game against Flagg since last Thursday. Checkmate's in only about two moves but he's been gone all day.

And 10kV Ghost is pretty damn good and I still don't know how I beat him the first time I played him.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 02:06 AM       
I used to trade queens right away all the time, I can play without them.
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 02:09 AM       
I don't mind trading queens unless I plan on doing something with it soon or if I'm already down a few pieces. Sometimes it's nice not having to worry all the time if it's in trouble or not

SKATASTIC
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 02:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I'm still playing the same game against Flagg since last Thursday. Checkmate's in only about two moves but he's been gone all day.

And 10kV Ghost is pretty damn good and I still don't know how I beat him the first time I played him.
Cuz you took my hasek.
BANNED

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:15 AM       
i might make an account for this tomorrow since i dont have shit to do between 1245 and 530

except sleep in the library. other than that i guess i could study or pick up on chicks, but i dont really do either of those
I GUESS I COULD START THOUGH.