Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:45 AM       
You should pick up on hot librarian chicks. Then when you get their number be all like "checkmate."
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:59 PM       
Flagg timed out. I think he went on vacation. I don't think he knows about vacation mode.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:26 PM       
GW is way better at this than I thought. Color me suspicious.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 06:02 PM       
That s cuz you play on 1 day rules
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 01:27 AM       
hahahahaaha, ill say checkmate in the most douchebaggest way possible so that they'll be all, "..what" and totally regret giving me their number
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 06:21 PM       
Still undefeated, faggots.

LINE UP FOR YOUR SKULL BASHINGS.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 06:28 PM       
but you have a red pickle.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 06:35 PM       
The very same red pickle awarded by the king of Prussia for feats of strategic brilliance
BANNED

Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 06:55 PM       
DONT MAKE ME SIGN UP FR AN ACCOUNT
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 06:59 PM       
GW I don't know your name on chess.com so find me and challenge me motherfucker

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 07:14 PM       
WE SHOULD PLAY FOR PICKLES
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 09:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I'm still playing the same game against Flagg since last Thursday. Checkmate's in only about two moves but he's been gone all day.
Sorry, was stuck in PHL all effing day trying to go on vacation. I'll tell you all about it in another thread.

In three words, F*** US AIRWAYS.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 09:57 PM       
Uh wutz vacation mode?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 10:20 AM       
You earn vacation days, like 1 day every 2 weeks. If you go into your control panel you can switch your status to vacation. At least thats what I read.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:20 PM       
I don't think you get paid still though.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 10:27 PM       
This guy is playing his guitar through a gameboyat this bar and its super hard to concentrate.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 12:32 AM       
I forgot trophies come with forlorn anxiety and have been teading through then all. I just want to give a general fuck you to everyone. but especially you! And your folk.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 05:43 PM       
Tournament?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 05:52 PM       
I'm gonna try a tourny when I get back.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 11:59 AM       
VACATION MODE PEOPLE, IT'S EASY TO USE.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 11:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'm gonna try a tourny when I get back.
I was thinking about that too .....

Is it worth it to upgrade (i.e. pay for) my membership?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 12:04 PM       
Oh, I thought free people can play tourny's IDK. I haven't tried yet

On a side note, I like the 960 games. After you beat me Flagg, I'm gonna challenge you with a 960.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 08:14 PM       
You guys call me dweeby, but you're all playing chess. All I do is take old video games and put cocks in them.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 10:09 PM       
I forgot about vacation mode and lost a ton of games I think.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 12:59 AM       
Every chess piece is penis shaped.