Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I was giving Flagg a run for his money and then I suddenly did something extremely stupid
I was wondering what happened ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Also GW is too goddamn good and I just want to trounce that ******
I'm trying to trick him into a draw :notbloodylikely
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 10:53 AM       
10KVG is also too damned good.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 10:10 PM       
thats what you guys get for playing chess with a vulcan ;/
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 10:26 PM       
Jesus fucking Christ make a god damn account already Kahl.

I'm sick of just politely saying good game every now and then for no appearent reason.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 04:02 AM       
i would but i dont want to lose my reputation as a smart person
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 10:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
thats what you guys get for playing chess with a vulcan ;/
I would estimate the odds at winning as 3,768.7 to 1
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 09:02 PM       
What do you all think of that "Tactics Trainer" thing?

I began by losing points at a prodigious rate, bottoming out in the mid 600's, and have since gradually increased my rating to a (maybe) respectable 870-ish. As my rating increases, I find the difficulty of the problems increases, but at a gradual rate.

I believe it is helping my game, if only to enable me to recognize certain game situations for what they are.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 09:08 PM       
Is it free?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 09:20 PM       
Yes, 3 scenarios per day. Of course, if you PAY you get unlimited access. Eff that, 3 tactics is about all I can handle in a 24 hour period!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
Tactics Trainer makes me mad when it's a puzzle with about 25 pieces still on the board and there's four moves to solve it. It's like, come on

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
Holy crap Flagg that was the meanest checkmate ever

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 12:09 AM       
Man, I hate chess now.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
Quote:
Holy crap Flagg that was the meanest checkmate ever
Would you believe I was planning that for about 4 moves?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 10:57 PM       
I just made a stupid move against GW - and I know he will make me pay for it.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 10:58 PM       
Quote:
Tactics Trainer makes me mad when it's a puzzle with about 25 pieces still on the board and there's four moves to solve it. It's like, come on
I just did one like that (oodles of pieces, 4 moves), and it didn't even end in checkmate! WTF??
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 01:54 AM       
Is gw genuine saucy?

ConditionalMove- yeah he is

:highfive
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 02:05 AM       
What does that conditional move shit even do? I wasn't aware it was a thing until like 5 minutes ago.
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 02:46 AM       
You can set up future moves based on your opponent's anticipated move. For instance, it was obvious that your next move in our game was to take the rook so I set up my next move after that to save time

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 03:53 AM       
Unlimited tactic trainer here.

http://chesstempo.com/
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 05:25 AM       
I'm good for only 3 at a shot anyway. :shortattentionspan
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 09:03 AM       
Quote:
I was giving Flagg a run for his money and then I suddenly did something extremely stupid
Right back atcha, bro.
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 04:28 AM       
Flagg sometimes I like to be treated to dinner or a movie before my DAILY ANAL RAPE

after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 12:33 PM       
Next time, a reach-around. I promise.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 01:15 PM       
Dear Milhouse :

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 01:57 PM       
I'm employing this new dynamic pawn only technique against milhouse.