Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 7th, 2008, 01:32 PM        Alien vs Hunter
the other day the girl at blockbuster called me to say that AVP 2 finally arrived so i went there to rent it, however i saw something incredibly awesome.

Alien vs Hunter a little movie that tries to live in the shadow of alien vs predator

i'm going to rent it and post impressions as soon as i get out of work is possibly gonna make me laugh but we'l see
edit i found a trailer http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ06V6...eature=related

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 7th, 2008, 01:55 PM       
after some research i realised this guys make some really great movies like transmorphers, monster (cloverfield rip off even recorded with shaky camera too), da vinci treasure pirates of the treasure island and snakes on a train awesome

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 05:54 PM       
Wow, I saw AVH last night at blockbuster, let me know how it is. I've seen Snakes on a train, it was awful, but not funny awful either.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:11 PM       
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=7TlwBQ...eature=related

These guys kick ass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:19 PM       
So what do these guys do to avoid being sued? Are they completely remade movies or are they mashups?
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2008, 11:24 PM       
totally different movies it looks like. similar enough in enough respects that an incredibly intoxicated person could accidentally rent it thinking it was the real deal, but otherwise legit B-movies.
taco loving zombie
Old May 8th, 2008, 11:31 PM       
the monster trailer is awesome

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2008, 08:10 PM       
There's a great older movie that's called Star Hunter. It's a "can't afford a cardboard box" version of Predator.
I love those rip offs.
AVH was amazing! But then again I liked Snakes on a Plane.
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2008, 08:45 PM       
Personally, I would prolly say aloud "HOLY SHIRT!!! William Katt is in this? I gotta check this out!"

When was this made?
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2008, 09:13 AM       
If I'm not mistaken, these ripoffs are somewhat appropriately called Mockbusters in the industry -and they are awesome. The best company currently churning these things out is The Asylum - http://www.theasylum.cc/
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 11:39 AM       
"Allan Quartermain and the Temple of Skulls"

Hahahahah, rock!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2008, 03:28 PM       
Quote:
Mark your calendars, because 100 MILLION BC will have its world television premiere on Sunday, June 22, 2008 at 9 pm on the Sci Fi Channel.
We’ve set a goal to try to get 1 million viewers to tune in for the premiere… so we’re asking all of you Asylum fans to just convince 999,997 other people to watch.
Dinosaurs, hot cave chicks, and the kid from “Blue Lagoon.”
Why wouldn’t you watch?
At least they are modest.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:09 PM       
Hehe I'm gonna watch.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:19 PM       
Once I saw that it was on Sci-fi my bow tie began to spin wildly. Count me in.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 18th, 2008, 01:14 PM       
I thought it was gonna be on tonight. Now that I read it again, I have to wait a month. I know I'm gonna forget about it.
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2008, 09:42 PM       
Im convinced that the da vinci treasure might be the greatest film ever made. but no one has ever been able to stay awake for the whole thing.
Forum Virgin
kenny is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 01:40 AM       
Oh man i didn't even notice this thread before I rented this movie myself. and this movie was so bad it's great. In my opinion it may even top some of the movies mocked on this site in sheer awesomness.
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 05:41 PM       
Oh god they're making a The Fast And The Furious knockoff.

With the Insane Clown Posse.
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 04:31 AM       
Its not a fast and the furious knockoff.

but they are in a knockoff of some car movie. they are going to play themselves killing people out of an ice cream truck.
Banned
Softix is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 06:21 AM       
Never even heard of these ripoffs where I live! wonder if they're worth a watch...
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 11:30 AM       
After serving time for a tragic accident, in which a young boy is crippled, an illegal street racer finds himself dragged back into the world of high speed competition on the side streets and highways of Los Angeles.

I think the movies speak for themselves without us having to say anything.

Also: http://www.theasylum.cc/product.php?id=142

Starring Screech and Colin Mochrie!