Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:02 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
IS YOUR CAMERA EMO?
Screw off, can't help it if Oregon is one big gloomy-ass foresty craphole

It may very well be though, it's an expensive piece of machinery being used by a retarded monkey
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:04 PM       
Who's the gal with the umbrella?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:05 PM       
I just found out that Swedish people set straw goats on fire for Christmas.
I'm so visiting Swedeland one day.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:06 PM       
The new girlfriend, again
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Screw off, can't help it if Oregon is one big gloomy-ass foresty craphole
You know where Eureka is? I was there for 15 years, that is a craphole as well. All that grey rainy weather made me seriously angry.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:07 PM       
Wait, seriously?

Swedes are badass
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:08 PM       
Damit gus, I wanna see this gal!
Ancient Mariner
The upside of the rain is that it makes the locals hide in their homes

Wait, you lived in Eureka? Ew, dude, I'm sorry
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army

Oregon needs one of these, that would make it cool.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:09 PM       
Yeah Eureka sucks :X My wife is still there.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:10 PM       
Oregon needs paganism in general, I only know one who lives here

She once made an undertaker storm out of her class when she informed him that the bible wasn't written in English
Egg
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:11 PM       
I thought you guys had pagans.
I know some wiccans up there.

Ok so I know that doesn't really count.
But aren't hippies like the same thing?
Or is that still the grunge smell wafting about?
☆☆☆☆☆
NOFX's El Hefe bought out and abandoned club in Eureka and used to have rad shows. Fishbone was there all the time. But the local club got them shut down and kicked out because they are gay and jealous. For about 6 months we had some great shows
Ancient Mariner
Yeah, I was gonna say, wiccans are kinda gay
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:12 PM       
I've actually heard older rock-type dudes telling stories about that club

I'm crushed it's not there, there's nothing to do in this state
Egg
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:14 PM       
At least you guys have the elusive Tree Octopus. We've just got Bigfoot and Wampus Cats.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:15 PM       
MOMMAS FEEDING HER PUPS ON PUPPY CAM!

http://cdn1.ustream.tv/swf/4/viewer.46.swf?cid=317016
Egg
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:16 PM       
I see puppy butt!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:24 PM       
Everybody at my freinds work has puppy cam on. When I was doing tch support, I used to have 3 animal cams on all the time. A guinea pig, a cat, and a panda cam.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:31 PM       
Helan går, sjung hopp,
fa-de-ral-lan-lal-lan lej!
Helan går, sjung hopp,
fa-de-ral-lan lej!
Och den som inte halvan tar,
han heller inte helan får.
Helan går!
Sjung hopp, fa-de-ral-lan-lej!
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:36 PM       
I dated a swedish guy once, all he wanted to do was argue politics.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:42 PM       
PUPPYFIGHT
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 06:32 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:25 AM.
kitatsdiuqil
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 06:35 PM       

kitatsdiuqil
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 06:39 PM