Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 03:34 PM        THE PICK OF DESTINY
I don't care what any of yall say, Tenacious D rocks beyond the max. And I just wanted to know who here has heard their new album? Is it as good as their last?

Seriously, how could you bash Tenacious D?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 07:15 PM       
i don't get why people think they're so funny
ima nice lady
nothing4buddha is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 08:43 PM       
me neither
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 08:47 PM       
"Seriously, how could you bash Tenacious D?"

Well, given that they're fat and one's bald, it shouldn't be that hard.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 09:43 PM       
I tried for years to like Jack Black and I've even pretended for a bit but seriously enough's enough

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 10:54 PM       
Yeah. For years I thought I was the only one who didn't "get" it. Jack Black's not funny, his movies aren't funny, and his band isn't funny. It seems like everyone feels like they have to think he's funny, for some reason.

That was very funny. Well done.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 11:05 PM       
Orange County was pretty funny.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 12:45 AM       
i think it's because he has a funny-guy face so you're expecting comedy but it comes up lacking and you blame yourselves for it. Like reverse projection or something.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 04:48 AM       
I guess I'm the minority! Oh and I got the cd and I think it's funny .

I love stupid humor. Stupid, fat, ugly humor.
Forum Virgin
HunterRose is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 05:45 AM       
See I am weird, I hate Jack Black, I love Denis Leary's No Cure for Cancer (I hate most of his stuff these days, he gotten to soft, and seems to have mellowed out his humor). I love I-Mockery Humor and Dave Barry, I think his books are awesome (Especially his Dave Barry does Japan book; a whole chapter about his search for the ellusive "Game Genie" ("It makes mario fly")) but Jack Black, he has non of the qualities in comedy that I find great.

Tell the moon you've seen the serpent, Found the sword and walked among the Trees
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 12:45 PM       
School of Rock was fun and Nacho Libre was ok...but after watching the trailer for Pick of destiny I feel like I'm tired of watching him and now his fat friend.
Grislygus' best friend
Azrael is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 12:56 PM       
Tenacious D were midly amusing the first time I heard them. The next 20,000 times it starts making you hate every fiber of the man's being. I could not escape that album no matter how hard I tried. All of my friends had it, and insisted on playing it for me everytime I showed up at their house. Those people are no longer my friends.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 03:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterRose
See I am weird, I hate Jack Black, I love Denis Leary's No Cure for Cancer (I hate most of his stuff these days, he gotten to soft, and seems to have mellowed out his humor). I love I-Mockery Humor and Dave Barry, I think his books are awesome (Especially his Dave Barry does Japan book; a whole chapter about his search for the ellusive "Game Genie" ("It makes mario fly")) but Jack Black, he has non of the qualities in comedy that I find great.
you sound like a complete and utter homosexual

and i think Tenacious D is funny, so fuck you guys
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 05:14 PM       
I find everyone's reaction to Tenacious D to be so predictable it's ridiculous. I love them.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 05:29 PM       
you can have 'em
Rabid Child is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 07:15 PM       
Their new album is on my christmas list, hopfully someone will get it this week and hold it for me, Circuit city is giving out a bonus dvd with features promoting the film
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 07:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterRose
you sound like a complete and utter homosexual
really dude, you could've condensed that entire paragraph down to "Jack Black has none of the qualities in comedy that I find great."
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 07:34 PM       
Ugh, did someone mention dennis dreary in this thread?

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 07:50 PM       
I love Dennis Leary.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 08:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
i don't get why people think they're so funny
Thank you. They honestly bore the hell out of me. Jack Black can be really funny, but Tenacious D just doesn't do it for me. :/
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 11:27 PM       
First album I love. But others are neh. The new one? I dunno I might see the flick and get the album but you never know.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 02:04 PM       
Kyle Gass annoys the crap out of me.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 02:22 PM       
hmmm... stange. I kinda figured Willie would be able to identify with a group of fat, unfunny losers.

OH GOD
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 02:34 PM       
suck my d*ck
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 12:41 PM       
I saw them on Conan and I thought it was funny how they seemed completely full of themselves for no reason. Is that the joke?