Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 08:22 PM       
I feel good. I have a job that I love, and I'm working almost all the time right now. I'm knocking out the bills (and the ladies, yo), and picking up the guitar a little more. Not working out as much as I would like to, but still getting to the gym at least a couple times a week. I am spending most of my free time alone, and bloody well glad of it.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 01:53 PM       
i have been too happy recently. i met a really great girl, business is picking up at my restaurant, and i picked up a second job at five guys with an opportunity to become a GM at a new store in this region!!!!!

you have to love clean living.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 02:09 PM       
I LOVE FIVE GUYS. I can only imagine what working there feels like. :starryeyeddreamsoffrycookery
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 12:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I LOVE FIVE GUYS
you may wish to clarify this statement to folks who don't know what five guys is

ALSO, I LOVE DICK'S
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 10:26 AM       

I ATE THEM ALL THE TIME IN FAIRFAX
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
That looks so fucking good.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 05:24 PM       
I'm doing alright at the moment. I've been out of work for a pretty long time now, but it's not so bad. I've got no debt, a bunch of friends relatively close by, and I'm feeling a lot less rage than I did when I was still at my last job. Of course, that last part is pretty much the same for everyone who left that company.

I do still wonder what I'm going to wind up doing for a career. Writing is where I have the most experience, but there aren't many opportunities opening up in this crappy economy, so I've been wondering about a career change. To what, I have no idea.

Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Everyone dies alone.

Unless you die with someone else there
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:24 PM       
That's why there are school shootings.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:50 PM       
lol. School shootings, keeping kids and their cliques together even in death
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 09:27 PM       
Is there anyone else that constantly has escape plans running through their head about any given situation, depending on where you're at?

For example, the gunman scenario. What would you use to smash over him when he breaks down the door?
Banned
essaywriter101 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 09:36 AM       
I feel beautiful..(joke)

Life is like a roller coaster for me..:-)
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 11:42 AM       
I hate you so much.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 06:09 PM       
I can't believe he squeezed in a second post just before I banned him.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 07:37 PM       
that was there all day Boogie