Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:35 PM       
Someone should just remove the option to set your default text colour, or better yet make it so when you try and change it you get automatically banned.

Come to think of it there should be several things in the profile controls that automatically ban you - like internet booby-traps for annoying people!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:49 PM       
But then Chojin would have to stop playing AOE long enough to care. BTW, I miss MLE, but I understand
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:27 PM       
my bf just gave me Bamboo as an early Christmas gift

oh fuck yes

NOW I AM UNSTOPPABLE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:27 PM       
Is that a sex thing?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:29 PM       
Lucky bamboo?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
it's an art thing
Hitler's Canoe!
Sex plant. Mythbusters already did this one - it's true that bamboo can grow fast enough to penetrate a human.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:31 PM       
BAMBOO.

http://www.wacom.com/bambootablet/
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:37 PM       
How can THAT be used for sex? You're crazy Kitsa.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:40 PM       
That's cool Kitsa, do you draw as well?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:41 PM       
Kinky.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 09:01 PM       
yep. I'm shitty on it right now but it'll improve with time.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 09:06 PM       
It's pressure-sensitive and feels like a pen, or a marker, or whatever it's set as.

This is some notes program, but I've been playing with it in photoshop. Right now I can't control it well but it's a little like being John Madden.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
Sex plant. Mythbusters already did this one - it's true that bamboo can grow fast enough to penetrate a human.
that wasn't a sex myth that was a torture myth but still it was my second favourite ep.
Hitler's Canoe!
I wrote a bad cheque to my ISP and it cost me £75 in bank changes. I now have no money and may very well freeze to death over Christmas - THANKS A LOT NATWEST
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Maybe you should leave the creepy internet stalking to Pub Lover and Tadao.
:boner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I am honored to be in the same classification as Pub on this subject :detective
:winkyboner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Tonight my wife hit a deer on her way home from work. 60+ mph and never saw it coming. I'll be talking to insurance adjusters tomorrow. Joy, joy, joy.

Merry Fucking Christmas.
Dealing with insurance agents when you're trying to get a payout is never fun, my condolences.

However, how much do you actually like your wife, Halloran?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:43 PM       
I want Uncle Sham gone. Anyone object?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
UNCLE ******
Uncle_Sham is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:48 PM       
I do
The Unicorn
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:21 PM       
I HAVE BEEN RALLYING FOR THIS FOR YEARS.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:34 PM       
When some idiot like sham comes and tries to come off as some BIG TIME TROLL, and everyone just laughs, but he's still annoying, I'd say it's time to just ban the fucking imbecile and be done with it. He's not even fun to mock because it's just sad.

That was very funny. Well done.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 12:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sham View Post
I do
Overruled

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 12:08 AM       
Lol I was just gonna laugh because he came to be a troll and then he wants to post art like we care :/ Dumb fag.
The Unicorn
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 12:11 AM       
I HOPE YOU WANTING TO BAN THIS PUD IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN INSULTING YOU AND CALLING YOU A TERRIBLE MODERATOR.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 12:15 AM       
NOT LIKELY, AS I HAVE ALSO BEEN CALLING HIM THAT FOR QUITE A WHILE, AND I BELIEVE I EVEN REPORTED A COUPLE SHAM POSTS IN THE HOPES THAT MILHOUSE WOULD STOP BEING TERRIBLE AND BAN HIM ALREADY.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 12:16 AM       
IT MIGHT BE A COMBINATION OF BOTH.