Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 10:29 PM        Happy birthday Fathom Zero
Its your birthday Dyran!!! Celebration timed.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 10:31 PM       
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT I HATE YOU
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 10:55 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 10:56 PM       
Have a spiffy day.
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 11:42 PM       
Happy Birthday, Sexy.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 11:48 PM       
Hppy Bday long hair hermit dude ^.^
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 03:24 AM       
HB, dawg.

That was very funny. Well done.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 04:05 AM       
Congratulations on the birthday.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 05:22 AM       
Sometimes, I feel like the only person that doesn't like their birthday being recognized.

Regardless, gratzi. You guys are great.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 06:45 AM       
Happy birthday Fzero. Why don't you like it being recognized?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 11:39 AM       
I don't know. I don't like attention for things I didn't do, I guess. I never wanted to be one of those people that takes a day off on their birthdays, not that I have to fight the urge to be one. Blech.

Thankee, Kitsa.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:14 PM       
hope you have a sweet 16
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:24 PM       
Happy birthday!

Not really though.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:32 PM       
You got born, so that fulfills the main requirement.

Philosophy is a noble pursuit but often wastes valuable time. Therefore, shrug, say what the fuck, and eat some cake. Or don't eat cake if you don't like cake. Take advantage of human nature's allotment of temporary indulgence.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:46 PM       
What if I said "Birthday's feel wrong in every conceivable way?"
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:52 PM       
wrong or not, here you are.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:57 PM       
i agree. Bdays are a bit overhyped. In the olden times humans didnt know when they were born and had no birthdays so to speak, and things were dandy. Until people invented party hats and balloons x_x
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 01:07 PM       
I'm not talking about the damn day I was born, that exact date. I'm talking about April 16th to me.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 01:14 PM       
Well, as long as you hate it so much HAPPY BIRTHDFAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOUY< PPY BIRTHFAY FATHOM ZERO HAPPY BIORTHDAY TO YOU
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 01:22 PM       
It's okay, its just a phase. When I turned 9 I thought I was too old to celebrate Halloween. Besides....you can go drink in CANADA now.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 01:25 PM       
Ja, Ja. I know. I'M JUST HAPPY TO BE ALIVE, GUYS. I DIDN'T KNOW I'D LIVE THIS LONG.

THANK YOU ALL!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 02:49 PM       
yeah, it's hard growing up in the mean streets of Connecticut.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 02:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
happy birthday fgt
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
yeah, it's hard growing up in the mean streets of Connecticut.
Straight Outta Bridgeport.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 05:06 AM       
And here I was thinking I was the only person that hated people recognising my birthday.