Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 11:15 AM        Coming soon to a theater near you
There are a bunch of movies that I'm looking forward to seeing and then are a bunch of garbage coming out anyway.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Expendables in August. The new TRON movie looks great.

On the other hand I just found out they're making a movie version of Battleship.

Quote:
DA NEWS
Battleship will unfold as a massive Naval adventure across the seas, in the skies and over land as our planet fights for survival against a superior force.
I looked into the plot a bit more and they will be fighting Aliens.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 01:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
The new TRON movie looks great.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 02:45 PM       
lol if you think thats lame check this out

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 04:29 PM       
Is Inception out yet?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 08:53 PM       
is that the one with Ellen Page as Leonardo DiCaprio's love interest? That's a bit creepy, he's like 13 years older than her.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 01:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post

I saw the preview in IMAX. I seriously had to cap it in my seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
lol if you think thats lame check this out

THOSE FUCKING CUNTS. When will they stop?
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 05:08 PM       
PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2 IS COMING OUT. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL DECIDE THE CANON ENDING TO THE FIRST PARANORMAL ACTIVITY. I WISH IT HAD MORE OF A CANNON ENDING.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 07:29 PM       
that would be a great ending to a ghost movie just have a priest bless/blast a few cannons
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 10:57 PM       
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK

That was very funny. Well done.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 11:41 PM       
specially if thosse cannos destroyed the house to the music V plays when he destroys london

SKATASTIC
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 11:32 AM       

Kind of how this movie ends escept isaac hayes is a sheriff instead of a priest.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 06:05 PM       
Quote:
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK
FIORE!!!!!!!!
taco loving zombie
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 09:09 PM       
i found the endaring teaser trailer for paranormal activity
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/dor/ob...lr_070210.html

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 05:37 PM       

Better than the other trailers. No bullshit dialogue, JUST PAIN
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
I'll probably see Inception this weekend when it comes out.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 10:12 PM       
same here
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 11:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post

Better than the other trailers. No bullshit dialogue, JUST PAIN

I got the fucking shivers watching that. So good.
taco loving zombie
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 02:27 AM       
i'm gonna see that one day 1 violence is the shit

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 05:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by timrpgland View Post
I'll probably see Inception this weekend when it comes out.
I see pretty much everything Leonardo DiCaprio is in. I tell my GF all the time he is my man-crush, which she hates that saying

Me: Leo is my man crush
Her: Man-crush is so stupid of a saying, it sounds like you would have sex with him
Me: He's too pretty not to have sex with

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 08:48 AM       
I've seen there's a lot of love for it already, but I'm pumped for Expendables. Hoping to see it in the VIP theatre.
Aside from that, Machete. I'm not sure about anything else.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 10:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I see pretty much everything Leonardo DiCaprio is in. I tell my GF all the time he is my man-crush, which she hates that saying

Me: Leo is my man crush
Her: Man-crush is so stupid of a saying, it sounds like you would have sex with him
Me: He's too pretty not to have sex with

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 11:52 AM       
I think I'll see Expendables hella drunk with the guys.
taco loving zombie
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 06:11 PM       
lookie what i found

SKATASTIC
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 12:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
lookie what i found
Can't wait. <3