Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 05:38 PM        Fuck it; Help.
Any of you happen to remember a third person hack and slash on the PS2, relatively early in the system's cycle, weapon wear, diablo-style inventory, nice combo system, starring some chick who flies into town on a dragon, fights people, makes her way into a swamp and I can't remember anything else about it? Going crazy here, and the internet isn't helping
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 05:46 PM       
I vaguely remember this on X Play and a running joke about Skittles being in it.

EDIT: NVM, that was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkened_Skye

Still funny to read about and they sound a lot alike, anyway. How big of a game was it? Wasn't Summoner, though it sound like that, too.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 06:59 PM       
Are you talking about Drakan: The Ancient's Gates? I never played it, but I played the first Drakan and it was kind of like that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 07:16 PM       
That's the one I wanted to remember, Drakansomethingoranother. That's gotta be the right one.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 07:34 PM       
THANK YOU, yes, holy shit, I knew it sounded similar to Drakengard
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 09:16 PM       
It looks to be a pretty good game. I just checked it out after you said that was the one. Over 25 hours of gameplay for an actioner is nice. The first Drakan didn't last nearly that long or have a lot of the features of this one. I might try it out on an emulator if I get bored.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 10:14 PM       
i didn't know drakan was a series. i had bought the first one for pc.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
I used to play drakkhen all the time
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 05:05 AM       
4.99 on Gamestop, nice. Hello, vaguely remembered timekiller with giant damn levels
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 06:35 AM       
i think it called super marios world
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 12:09 PM       
I cannot believe you.