Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 10:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
Daphne: ah the old 'I dont have a good comeback so i will attempt to make fun of the way you look' trick. GOOD ONE.

Jesus crist you guys are retarded, instead of saying 'actually metalmilitia you are incorrect on a number of points. Evildead was...blah blah.' You just try and tell me im wrong and leave it at that.
Kind of like the 'I know Daphne's right and I since everyone's ganging up on me I'll insult her posts cause I'm too stupid to think my way out of things', huh?
And again, when a majority is agreeing with me and thinking you're a moron, it's still them that's wrong, huh? . I didn't know they made rose coloured glasses big enough to fit over your massive noggin.

Anyway, I didn't attempt, to make fun of the way you look, I did make fun of the way you look
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 11:15 AM       
OMG I'M A TOTAL FAG! I GUESS I'M OWN3D NOW LOL

Since you're soooo clever as to replace your pic with that TERRIBLY BURNING message, I'll just have to post it again :D

ALLO ALLO, OYM AN UGLY BRIT AND I SLEEP ON A GIANT PILLOW, I DO, NOW PLEASE IGNORE WUT I SAY CAUSE IT'S ALL CAVEMAN TALK RIGHT RIGHT
EVIL DEAD BOLLOCKS LOL LOL
BETTER CHANGE MOY PIC SO THAT NASTY DAPHNE WILL SEE HOW MEAN OY AM PIP PIP :chimneysweep
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 11:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne
Quote:
Daphne: ah the old 'I dont have a good comeback so i will attempt to make fun of the way you look' trick. GOOD ONE.

Jesus crist you guys are retarded, instead of saying 'actually metalmilitia you are incorrect on a number of points. Evildead was...blah blah.' You just try and tell me im wrong and leave it at that.
Kind of like the 'I know Daphne's right and I since everyone's ganging up on me I'll insult her posts cause I'm too stupid to think my way out of things', huh?
And again, when a majority is agreeing with me and thinking you're a moron, it's still them that's wrong, huh? . I didn't know they made rose coloured glasses big enough to fit over your massive noggin.

Anyway, I didn't attempt, to make fun of the way you look, I did make fun of the way you look

1. No that does not work.

2. You have yet to prove me wrong. You have told me im wrong insulted my appearence, insulted my intelligence and attempted to be witty but the fact still remains you have not backed up you claims with a single bit of information.
And i could not give a crap what other people think becasue they are just as retarded as you for not actually telling me why im wrong. Also no one gives a shit about our argument and would rather we both shut the fuck up and stopped fagging this thread up so they are not really a good source of useful input into the descussion we are haveing.

3. Whats with you and haveing such a high opinion of yourself. I have yet to see you contribute any valuable input whatsoever.

4. Do you have a golf course lodged some where up your ass which makes you such a bitch?
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 11:19 AM       
5. why the fuck would you keep a picture of me saved? i bet you stare at it longingly every evening.
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 11:28 AM       
I already asked if you'd read the Bruce Campbell book, and you didn't answer me. Where's YOUR proof?

The first 10 minutes of evil dead 2 is a RECAP, not a remake.

And people aren't telling ME to shut up, they're telling YOU to shut up.

Just because you have 900+ posts since september, doesn't mean you've ever contributed something worthwhile to this forum. Most people only post when they have something relevant to say.

I have no such opinion of myself, but I'm also not deluded. If I posted on a board, and everyone disliked me, I wouldn't post there anymore. Why waste my time?

And just because I can be a bitch, doesn't mean I am one

golf course? lol you're so RANDOM
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 11:30 AM       
him + her = RAGE
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 11:30 AM       
Quote:
5. why the fuck would you keep a picture of me saved? i bet you stare at it longingly every evening.
Because I knew you'd change it to something OUTRAGEOUS. And no, I grew out of cavemen after Encino Man.

fuck these double posts, bring back the edit button
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 11:40 AM       
dont worry I saved that one
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 11:46 AM       
Quote:
I already asked if you'd read the Bruce Campbell book, and you didn't answer me. Where's YOUR proof?
Have you?! if so all you had to say was 'actually i read bruce cambles book and ED2 is infact not a remake' not attempt to be funny and call me dumb.

Quote:
And people aren't telling ME to shut up, they're telling YOU to shut up.
They are telling up both to shut up actually.

Quote:
Just because you have 900+ posts since september, doesn't mean you've ever contributed something worthwhile to this forum. Most people only post when they have something relevant to say.
And it does not mean i have not contributed something worthwhile either. If you notice, my initial post in this thread was perfectly reasonable but you decided that you needed to 'stick it too me' rather than actually posting something useful.

Quote:
I have no such opinion of myself, but I'm also not deluded. If I posted on a board, and everyone disliked me, I wouldn't post there anymore. Why waste my time?
People dont dislike you they just done care about what you have to say. Well, thats speaking from personal experience but i would hazard a guess a few people think like that also.

Quote:
And just because I can be a bitch, doesn't mean I am one
Trust me. you are, I can spot them a mile off.

Quote:
golf course? lol you're so RANDOM
Its not supposed to be random, i actually believe you have something of equivilent size to a golf course wedged inside your rectum.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 11:50 AM       
yeah right you just want the edit button so you can take out metalmilitia's picture that he INTERNET-owned you with

If Metal Militia knew his shit, he could have a better arguement. But it's not as simple as "SAM RAIMI HAS REMADE THIS MOVIE 3 TIMES."

Metla Militia could say he was talking about Within the Woods, but that was a 30 minute short that was made for the express purpose of raising money for the remake. In essence, it was made to be remade. That wouldn't be Raimi capitalizing off of a hit movie of his. Relatively very few people have even seen Within the Woods. If this were the case, this would be the second remake of Within the Woods, but only the FIRST remake of Evil Dead.

He could also make the argument that the opening of Evil Dead 2 was a remake, and he means to include that in his list. But that remake, as daphne said, was more of a "recap," and the only reason it was made was because he couldn't get the rights to use clips from Evil Dead 1 to use as a recap. So he recreated it, boiling it down to the most essential elements (losing every other friend except linda), so that the sequel could make sense. But to call this a full-fledged remake would be like calling that short little shot of Ash cutting his hand off in Army of Darkness an "Evil Dead 2" remake.

Evil Dead 2 is a sequal though. You can cut all three movies together and make one movie. I've done it. You discard that first 10 or so minutes of Evil Dead 2. You can either use the very last shot of Evil Dead 1 where the evil or whatever smacks into Ash, then cut right to Ash being picked up by it in Evil Dead 2, or you can use the redone version in evil dead 2. I forget which is best exactly, one works better than the other for sound matching. For Army of Darkness it's pretty simple, you replace the shot of the Car falling in Evil Dead 2 with the car falling in Army of Darkness, which would cut out all the prologue stuff.

This is basically what I was going to post that first time.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 11:54 AM       
Ok that clears that one up jixby. thank you for you informative post. i will now concede that the guy has not made the film 3 times but i still stand by the fact i hate Daphne more than anyone i have ever met, on the internet or otherwise.
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 11:59 AM       
Quote:
Have you?! if so all you had to say was 'actually i read bruce cambles book and ED2 is infact not a remake' not attempt to be funny and call me dumb.
I *did* and you said you couldn't be bothered to read the 2 sentences I posted. I even said it NICELY.

Quote:
They are telling up both to shut up actually.
Prove it. Quote someone telling you AND I to shut up.

Quote:
People dont dislike you they just done care about what you have to say. Well, thats speaking from personal experience but i would hazard a guess a few people think like that also.
Oh NO! How on earth will I sleep at night thinking that a few people that I don't know might not care about what I say!?

Quote:
Trust me. you are, I can spot them a mile off.
Ah well, at least I'm a happilly married bitch

Quote:
Its not supposed to be random, i actually believe you have something of equivilent size to a golf course wedged inside your rectum.
Well I guess that's just something I'll have to live with

Good post Jixby!
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 12:01 PM       
i cannot be bothered to quote all that crap again so il just say..

I hope you die in a horrible car accident
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 12:01 PM       
And wow, you HATE me after a couple of little insults on the internet? More than anyone you've ever met?
Yikes, what a sad person you are. And what a POWERFUL WOMAN I MUST BE!

da blob is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 12:04 PM       
(but daphne you oughta take that "I'm married so I'm better than you" argument back 'cause it's so awfully lame kthx)

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 12:06 PM       
I just cannot stand you. Arrogant people really get to me.
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 12:06 PM       
I'm not saying it like I'm better than him, I don't know if he's married or dating or what. Just saying, I don't care if someone thinks I'm a bitch, because I've got someone that loves me in spite of my bitchies (or maybe even because of them)

Old Nov 20th, 2004, 12:20 PM       
the annoying thing in this argument is that it makes you sound like you need to prove your own value through the fact that you have a man to stand for yourself well you get my drift.

shit once again I couldn't help but sound like the feminist polizei as soon as I'm back sorry I'm outa here just go back to the fighting I'll do like the others like sit back and enjoy

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)

FS is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 03:09 PM       
oh GOD

Old Nov 20th, 2004, 10:23 PM       
look, I'll tell you what.
this is like you're watching a snail race, and close to the arrival the leading snail, on which you happen to have bet half a cookie with yourself (cause he was smaller / another colour than most snails at the place) suddenly takes a right angle turn and wanders about. And it annoys you cause after all that's what snails do, particularly the smaller / with different colours ones. And you knew it, but still this one seemed to be doing well, you thought it wouldn't mess up like most of them do. So you try to tell it with a stick why it shouldn't go there, but then you loose interest, cause the race is no fun anymore. And it's not about who's gonna eat the salad at the end, right.

but then snail races are a particularly stupid thing to watch.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2004, 01:46 AM       
oh no blob loves mm blob loves mm haha blob and mm sitting in a tree h-u-g-g-i-n-g okay no offence but if this and this mated itd be all forhead and nose and it would always fall over and every time it grew a tooth it'd lose a tooth from having its face in the dirt all the time haha (also cuz its british)

oh no blob your baby's falling over save it dont let it abort itself haha

ps your baby would smell like a frenchman P.U.!
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2004, 01:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by da blob
look, I'll tell you what.
this is like you're watching a snail race, and close to the arrival the leading snail, on which you happen to have bet half a cookie with yourself (cause he was smaller / another colour than most snails at the place) suddenly takes a right angle turn and wanders about. And it annoys you cause after all that's what snails do, particularly the smaller / with different colours ones. And you knew it, but still this one seemed to be doing well, you thought it wouldn't mess up like most of them do. So you try to tell it with a stick why it shouldn't go there, but then you loose interest, cause the race is no fun anymore. And it's not about who's gonna eat the salad at the end, right.

but then snail races are a particularly stupid thing to watch.
You know I read something along this line but it had to do with retarded children in a burlap sack race.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2004, 04:59 AM       
oops. When I replied I thought it was going to be the last post on the first page. I missed that there was a second one.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2004, 05:03 AM       
Quote:
I just cannot stand you. Arrogant people really get to me.
Glad to see you're still trying to make friends here, Metal.

dreaddi is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2004, 06:29 AM       
Dunno if this is public knowledge yet, but I thought you might be interested in this

http://www.creature-corner.com/?type=news&id=211