Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 05:10 PM       
I hope that spider crawls up your dick and lays eggs in your bladder.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 05:14 PM       
Yeah!
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 05:15 PM       
Hey, I missed you.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 05:25 PM       
so i bought blotter stuffs
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 08:14 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 08:21 PM       
good plan
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 08:29 PM       
I pmed it to Mockery. It's a bit north of him but maybe worth it.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 12:45 AM       
To the spider haters in the thread- you do know that you don't have to worry about them, with the exception of black widows (small) and brown recluses (even smaller), right?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 01:54 AM       
I like spiders more than bugs. It's weird. I used to be really afraid of them.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 02:02 AM       
yeah no need to worry guys, so long as it doesn't kill you it doesn't matter if it hurts like holy hell.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 02:05 AM       
also you should play with strange snakes cause as long as it doesn't rattle, have red on yellow, or a white mouth it's not gonna kill you!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 02:05 AM       
and you only have to worry about those brown bears, you know

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 02:18 AM       
it's not like people are giving into some cruel unfounded stereotype against spiders, there's obvious reasoning for the hatred. they're obnoxious little bastards that get in your face, crawl all over your shit and regularly bite peoples' defenseless asses. no other insects do that. you can call them cutesey curious and just say that it's not their fault and they're good for gardening and w/e else but don't cry when someone squashes them. it's not like you're any better sending those crickets to their deaths.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 03:15 AM       
The only vicious spider I've ever seen (and the bite is really only about as bad as a wasp) is the wolf spider. I give them pretty wide berth when I see them.
Mocker
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 03:31 AM       
at least we're not in australia with zhukov, where the spiders chase you

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 03:41 AM       
hahahaha
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 04:06 AM       
i like jumping spiders, they're adorable
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 04:22 AM       
THEY'RE SO VICIOUS! I LOVE THEM! THEY'RE SO TINY AND FULL OF VIM AND VIGOR.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 08:36 AM       
I think somewhere earlier in the thread I said that it was unusual for me to be weird about the size of that one wolf spider because I'm normally very spider-friendly. I relocate if they're compatible with the outside world.

I have a different attitude about Yellow Sac spiders because they are dangerous, particularly because I have a curious infant in the house. Their bites are painful and can cause necrosis. We've had a mini-infestation of Yellow Sac spiders in this area for the past couple of years and I don't want to go looking for trouble. I vacuum them up when I see them, then get rid of the vacuum bag. I don't know whether they survive the vacuuming but I know the bold jumping spiders I've vacuumed do, so I picture this sort of spider fight club going on in there.

Anyway, that sort of cold decision favoring your family's welfare is the sort of thing that happens hormonally when you have a kid.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 08:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
To the spider haters in the thread- you do know that you don't have to worry about them, with the exception of black widows (small) and brown recluses (even smaller), right?
But there are so many legs!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 11:02 AM       
Tonight!!!!!
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 11:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
it's not like people are giving into some cruel unfounded stereotype against spiders.
Yes they are.
Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 01:33 PM       
I gave into it many years ago.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 04:21 PM       
Am I supposed to know who the fuck Derek Frohock is?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Pub looks sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
He does.
Thank you. Right back at you both.