Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 01:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by davinxtk
I feel that's due to the lack of a worthy, or at least amusing, opponent.

Oh Leslie, where have you gone?
VinceZeb was to the polysci-nerd forum what kapn was to the anti-rave forum, and they've already run him off.

We should all try to make this site into i-nicery and give flowers to all the nooblets.
ThisIsWitty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 02:34 PM       
I don't want your smelly flowers.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 04:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore
Glowbelly is pregnant, Cherry is back. The Dúnedain are not completely vanished and this generation will not be the last. I am filled with hope that the days of renewal may come.

Glowbelly getting knocked up and shitting out a kid is hardly cause to believe this "dream" if anything, she'll be posting less due to baby shit. Thus depleting your ranks.

And this cherry isn't overwhelmingly impressive either.

Face it. The idealized "golden age" of I-mockery that so many of you losers have created in your head is over, and its never coming back. This is the fucking dark ages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davinxtk
The "Dúnedain of I-Mockery" have even lost a great deal of their amazing power, but I feel that's due to the lack of a worthy, or at least amusing, opponent.

More bullshit. The "Dunedain of I-Mockery" NEVER had any amazing power, other than their own false beliefs that somehow they were funny to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
We should all try to make this site into i-nicery and give flowers to all the nooblets.
What the fuck do you think my Lurker Thread is for fucktard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsWitty
I don't want your smelly flowers.
Well said! Fight the power! There's nothing to be gained from the status quo!
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 04:59 PM       
Max, words cannot express my deep hatred for you. Not because I hate you personally, but because you stand for everything that is stupid and annoying on the internet.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 05:00 PM       
Whatever happened to Kapn, remember he said he'd NEVER leave, not even after he died. He said he'd stay around to haunt this place, changing people's passwords and avatars, editing random posts. The ghost of kapn!
Besides, he was like the Kumbyah of this board, where all the mockers could gather around him, light him on fire and cook smores over his flaming corpse.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 05:01 PM       
Yes, you and ArrowX Make a Dynamic Duo of annoying fucks Max. Go make out with X, Faggot.

Old Aug 20th, 2004, 05:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Max, words cannot express my deep hatred for you. Not because I hate you personally, but because you stand for everything that is stupid and annoying on the internet.
I don't stand for you, fucktard.

Akira: Bold words coming from some fucktard who just gravedug the ancient "Post your Boobs thread". Good job of spamming up the board and thus proving you're a stupid ass newbie.
Red, dead meat!
Carnivore is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 05:24 PM       
Those of us who have wandered this board for many years remember the way things used to be, but you've been here for a matter of months only, Max. You know nothing of the past and only a fool speaks of things of which he has no knowledge.

And I expect Cherry will smite you in her own good time if she considers you worth the effort.

Old Aug 20th, 2004, 06:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore
Those of us who have wandered this board for many years remember the way things used to be, but you've been here for a matter of months only, Max. You know nothing of the past and only a fool speaks of things of which he has no knowledge.

And I expect Cherry will smite you in her own good time if she considers you worth the effort.

Only a fool assumes I never knew of the "old boards". And trust me, they were nothing to boast about.

I don't remember Cherry though, since I don't keep track of fucktards who post on the internet, so I can only wait in anticipation and hope I'm "worthy" for her alcoholic "verbal smiting"

Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 06:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
Whatever happened to Kapn, remember he said he'd NEVER leave, not even after he died. He said he'd stay around to haunt this place, changing people's passwords and avatars, editing random posts. The ghost of kapn!
Besides, he was like the Kumbyah of this board, where all the mockers could gather around him, light him on fire and cook smores over his flaming corpse.
I take full responsibility for him leaving. He got all mad when I made my signature look like one of his posts and he thought I had hacked his account.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 07:15 PM       
lol and then i stole your idea and did the same to bad mister frosty
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 07:23 PM       
Max, are you saying you lurked these boards since 2000 or so but only decided to start posting your inane drivel like within the past 18 months? If so, you'd be an even more sad child than I thought.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 07:24 PM       
Then the Studio8.com guys (who also go to LSU) yelled "Hey kapn! AChimp says hi!" at him when they saw him on campus.

According to them he was all confused and scared.
Red, dead meat!
Carnivore is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 08:31 PM       
Quote:
I take full responsibility for him leaving. He got all mad when I made my signature look like one of his posts and he thought I had hacked his account.
I made thekrapn account, copied his user pic, and he thought it was his actual account because he didn't notice the R. He said he won because we had resorted to account hacking.

That ruled.

And if you knew the boards back in the day, Max, you would know Cherry.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 09:06 PM       
Do you get a kick out of this, Max? :/

FS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 05:23 AM       
Hey guys remember Mad Max's first post on these boards, it was a long article about smurfs and nazis
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 10:39 AM       
Quote:
According to them he was all confused and scared.
The Studio8 guy's are kinda scary :/ in a crappy non-threatening community cable kind of way.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 10:46 AM       
EDIT:

I read it a while ago. It was kinda stupid. Sorta made sense though... :/

...in a retarded perspective.
hawaiian mage is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 02:01 PM       
Dude, you guys actually BEAT UP the Kapn?

Way to go Dúnedain!

Did any one keep track of what his last actual post was? I spent roughly two years of my life arguing with him about whether raves were okay for people to participate in or not. I'd like to see how it all turned out.
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 02:43 PM       
Hey Carny, can I be Boromir (sp?)

Old Aug 22nd, 2004, 09:39 PM       

Sethomas: Always a pleasure to hear Seth talking out his ass as usual. Here's a tip, you're in no position to call someone a "sad child", if you thought your own life so worthless that you attempted to end it, and have to use fucking medication as a crutch in life because you're an emotional fucking cripple.

Inane drivel is what you excel in fucktard. Please grace us with more of it by responding to this with another one of your completely moronic assumptions about me!

SevenforceInc: You do realize that you're one of the newbie fucktards that these "vets" hate right? And yes, I do get a kick out of this. Now go spam up the board with some more of your idiotic posts fucktard!

Ah you fucktards never cease to be amusingly predictable. Responding to every little thing I say that pisses you off.

Just like you did on the old boards.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 12:06 AM       

Obviously you're only alive because you're scared shitless of death. I made no assumption about you: I took your own words and demonstrated the clear conclusion that you either 1) have been here for three years or more but had only lurked for the first two, or 2) you're lying out your ass. To be honest, neither would surprise me given your pathetic cries for attention, but my ninja intuition suggests that you're just a pathetic liar.

In either case, you truly are a sad child.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 12:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
Bold words coming from some fucktard who just gravedug the ancient "Post your Boobs thread". Good job of spamming up the board and thus proving you're a stupid ass newbie.
Fuck off. And I still wanna see the boobies promised in that thread
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 01:37 AM       
He jacked that Nazi smurf thing from somewhere else, I remember a long time ago looking around on the internet for stoned smurfs to put on my folder for school, and I read something exactly the same. it was the same all the way down to the females role in society being to stay at home. I think someone else even posted that here once, it might've even been me! That's fucked up! I better read the thread to make sure i talked trash on him.

Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 01:46 AM       

Seth: This is gotta be the best one yet! Lurked on the boards for 2 years, scared of death, riiiight. You sure got my number. Wow how do you come up with these AMAZING deductions?

Hey genius didn't it ever occur to you, that I'm someone's character OR I went under a different name at one time? Of course not, because you're trying to come up with half assed assumptions as usual in a vain attempt to fight back, when its apparent that I've gotten to you and hurt your feelings, and you hate it. Because if I DIDN'T get to you, you'd ignore me and not respond back. I swear you and SpectreX gotta be the most pathetic tubs of shit on this board in this regard, if you're actually getting this angry.

And committing suicide doesn't make you "brave" in the face of death, it just proves how scared YOU are of life.

In any case it really doesn't matter if I'm lying, telling the truth or whatever. The fact of the matter is, I've pulled your strings, pushed your buttons and gotten you to respond exactly how I wanted you to, the mere fact that you responded to my last post after I TOLD you to, pretty much proves it, or as you would say it:

"Thank you for proving, you're my bitch. Good work."

Akira: Then look no further than your own chest tubby. I'm sure with all that non-stopping snacking of Ding Dongs, you should have an ample set of man-boobies by now, fatty.

kahljorn: Wow blessed by "insults" by not one but TWO emotional drug addled cripples! I'm truely blessed. And nope didn't rip anyone off, least of all you, because you wouldn't be able to come up with anything half way inventive, if your cross dressing suicidal alcoholic ass depended on it!