Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 11:08 PM       
Is that a canon, or a wagon?

That's a nice lean you have there.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 11:25 PM       
Pimp gotta have a leaaaannnn.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:37 AM       
Get'cho leannnnn on sonnnnnn!!!

Zhukov, it's a 1800s style cannon. I live in Austin, Texas(capital of the state), and the picture was taken over the weekend when I decided to actually visit the capital building.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 10:57 AM       
I thought it was a canon because people only lean like that on canons, not wagons. Serious.

I've got to say that you look at least 70% more manly, though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:05 AM       
IN SOVIET RUSSIA CANON LEANS ON YOU
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:15 AM       
You look like your about to start stroking it there Z.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:50 AM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 02:22 PM       
Aww, why are you so sad, James Van Der Beek?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 02:43 PM       
My musculoskeleture makes me that way.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 03:57 PM       
ugly?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 05:42 PM       
Quote:
You look like your about to start stroking it there Z.
that's exactly what i thought when i first saw it. he looks like a gay dude or a blushing bride. His legs are all bent like he's about to accept a dance or a marriage proposal.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 05:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
ugly?
yes

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 06:27 PM       
I love you for you, not your looks.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 06:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I totally love that look, FZ
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 10:24 PM       
You're cursed with hairy eyebrows. IT'S ONLY GONNA GET WORSE.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 10:31 PM       
We had a kid in 6th grade who would walk around with his lower lip like that, with a pencil pinched underneath, and he really thought he was the shit for being able to hold a pencil there.

Later he threw a desk at the teacher and got expelled. He was doomed from the beginning, he dressed like Vanilla Ice
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You're cursed with hairy eyebrows. IT'S ONLY GONNA GET WORSE.
I know that already. One of my eyebrows was sliced open on an amusement park ride when I was six or something, so the brow grows in all crazy-like. Dizzam.
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
that's exactly what i thought when i first saw it. he looks like a gay dude or a blushing bride. His legs are all bent like he's about to accept a dance or a marriage proposal.
I wish I could have married that gun.

Actually it's a funny (sort of) story about that pose. On another forum a guy from Canada posted a picture of himself leaning on a canon in that exact way, we gave him shit and soon enough everyone was posting pictures of themselves leaning on canons in a coquettish style. I've got pictures of my ex doing it to another, older canon on that same castle. Hers is less sexy than mine though.

So, in other words, it was a running inside joke for other people that nobody here finds funny

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:51 PM       
OH WE FIND IT FUNNY ALL RIGHT
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 12:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
I totally love that look, FZ
I'm sure it loves you, too.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 06:15 PM       
Quote:
Hers is less sexy than mine though.

So, in other words, it was a running inside joke for other people that nobody here finds funny
At lEASY TADAO AND I FOUND YOUR FLIRTISH POStURe funny
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 06:23 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 07:41 PM       
FIRST TO GUESS THE PAINTING WINS GO GO GO

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 07:47 PM       
Magritte rite?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 07:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post

REPENT