Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 12:06 AM       

Defending freedom with a crooked helmet.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 12:12 AM       
GREEN american flag

what the fuck is this shit

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 12:14 AM       
america hulking out
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 12:18 AM       
Its IR :o

I have one on the back of my helmet, too. But that one looks like the one on my right sleeve. I don't wear that pussy standard Army bullshit. Everything you see on my kit is mines.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 02:28 AM       
Mines? You a suicide bomber, son?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 02:41 AM       
Oh, shut up.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 02:57 AM       
whatever you fucking traitor.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 09:45 AM       
I can't follow Hickman :/

I did some landscaping for a lady today, and she paid me in cups of tea and two sandwiches.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 10:16 AM       
What's up with the backwards american flag on the right shoulder Guile?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 10:44 AM       
I'LL FIELD THIS ONE

Flags on sleeves are always placed so that when you are doing some sexy Baywatch-esque desert running it would be as if the flag were flapping in the wind the correct way

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 11:33 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 02:39 PM       
Milhouse i am surprised you knew that, truly we are in the I-Mockery club of sexy intellectual educated men

Let us now stand around a Boticelli and discuss the allegorical content for the express purpose of congratulating each other for being so well informed, in the tradition of our spiritual forefathers the Medicis
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 05:46 AM       
I had to google Boticelli.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 03:13 PM       
MILHOUSE is correct, though! It has to do with the whole 'carrying the flag forward in the field of battle' type of nonsense. And Zhukov, you don't have to compete. We're all mockers here.

OH and PS

and let's not forget:

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 03:19 PM       
it looks like you came

and it looks like he is pleased with it
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 03:22 PM       
you're sick
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 04:56 PM       
LOOK AT THIS DOG

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 07:56 PM       
that's a dog

and that's a hickman

and that's a zhukov

lookit you guys, doing things at places
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:05 AM       
If Eugene Mirman and H Jon Benjamin fused in a teleportation accident, the resulting creature would look like Rez.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:00 AM       
CUTE DOg
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I can't follow Hickman :/

I did some landscaping for a lady today, and she paid me in cups of tea and two sandwiches.

You look like you're ready for the KURU.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 01:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
You look like you're ready for the KURU.
I'd watch that movie.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:16 PM       
My favorite Zhukov picture is the one with the gay posing next to the tank.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:47 PM       
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:01 PM       
It was a howitzer