Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 06:07 PM       
Like a climb to mount bonerest
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 07:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
wait 'til I show my perky pre-adolescent mosquito bite boobs
waiting
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 09:17 PM       
MILHOUSE LOOKS LIKE A LESBIAN.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 09:59 PM       
A LIPSTICK LESBIAN

WHERES YOUR LIPSTICK MILHOUSE
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 10:59 PM       
I posted in the wrong thread.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 12:27 AM       
NO YOU DID NOT SIR, WE ARE ALL LESBIANS HERE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 12:35 AM       
I am a dinosaur called lickalotapus
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 12:49 AM       
Lickolatopus sounds like a dyke name. There was this one hot dyke at a bar and she would always flirt with me as if I were interested. I hated her.

I have to go now. Weed.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 09:50 PM       
Bit of a roller derby accident:

8 stitches in my thumb and a damaged nerve; I'm in so much pain right now.

Thankfully it was all fixed for free because I am skint as all hell, and the surgeon was a mate of mine who kept me pretty entertained.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 10:22 PM       
did one of the girls pull a switch blade on you when you got too close?
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
Someone fell in front of me, as I jumped them they raised their helmet, I went over and it clipped my feet and I fell awkwardly on my hand.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 12:12 AM       
if that's from falling on it that's pretty brutal

My right hand has 4 noticeable scars on it all near the ball of my palm/wrist. All different incidents but happening within the same 2 years. Everytime I get cut or scraped around that region I'm always pissed only because it's going to be another addition to my hodgepodge of a hand
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 09:05 AM       
Were they wearing a german World world 2 helmet?
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 09:27 PM       
Is your thumbnail pointing in the wrong direction, Zhukov?

Bought a pc nes controller in anticipation for a certain game being released (hopefully this year).
Plays perfectly so far.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 09:29 PM       
I CAN'T REALLY TELL WHAT I AM LOOKING AT IN ZHUKOV'S PICTURE BESIDES A CANADIAN IN PAIN.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 09:38 PM       
Zhukov might as well just be Canadian. Some buddies and I went for BEERS 'N BURGS (BRAWS) on Saturday and there was a bunch of roller derby girls. Some were hot. Some were not.

That was very funny. Well done.
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 09:43 PM       
A bloody thumb!
Spoilers!

Here's a better picture taken by an ED nurse for me. I suppose I should have chucked these in the injury thread; oh well. Dextire, my nail is on the right way, but your nes controller still causes my thumb to cower in fear.

Zomboid, the roller derby world cup was held in Toronto this weekend. Canada came 2nd, and Australia came 4th.

Last edited by Dr. Boogie : Dec 6th, 2011 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Spoiler tags for the squeamish
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 09:45 PM       
CA-NA-DA! CA-NA-DA!

These girls had some videos playing from local league games. It was a bit weird at first, as we were four guys in the center table among a lot of these women.

Old Dec 5th, 2011, 09:53 PM       
Where exactly in Canada are you? I want to check out your teams.

The upsides of the sport are that you get to be surrounded by women. The downsides are as pictured.
The Unicorn
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 10:09 PM       
I CAME FIRST.

SEXUALLY.
The Wolf
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 12:44 AM       
I live in Edmonton. I'm pretty sure they have a league website, somewhere. I think there's like five teams, too. I had no idea that it was as popular as it is.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 12:58 AM       
its the only legitimate game for women
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 04:24 PM       
Clearly you hasn't heard of the world of competitive ironing.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 06:57 PM       
whoever had the bleeding appendage up there, put it in spoiler tags faggot