Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 01:17 AM        I'm waxing philosophy
And I don't care.

I just came across the term of the world being inherently evil being moot due to our own defenses, which most often spring up without us knowing, can be just as offensive as they are defensive. I keep trying to convince myself it's all derived down to the terms of self-control but I just can help but feel like I'm missing something.

I don't know what I'm digging out of here.

We are born with the sense of good and evil based on comfort.

It's gone and I wouldn't be surprised if I exploded and went off if it comes back again.

Pray for me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 01:21 AM       
You're either intoxicated or suicidal because you're not making sense.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 01:25 AM       
I'm scared as shit right now, I know this is going to end badly. And I'm not even intoxicated.

And tomorrow's my birthday.

I thought it was going to be my diet that'd kill me.

BEERBERRBEREBEEERBEERBEREBEREGEREBEREBEREBEREREREE BER

PS: Don't worry Fathom, I will hold nothing aginast anyone.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 01:31 AM       
I don't know if I will care that you're dead, but it's fairly easy to find somebody that will.

It's pretty easy to rationalize living, too, so I don't understand that sort of thing.
Mocker

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 01:38 AM       
I'm taking words from DEVO and marching on.

I want to apologize for the scare there.

Please ask for a refund on your gold ladened wreaths and tell them you got it from the horses mouth.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 01:40 AM       
Oh just fuck off and die already.
Mocker

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 02:00 AM       
I will apologize on the account that I forgot to mention that I have had suicidal thoughts before and never paid them any mind and usually they end up just passing.

But I still feel there is something deeper even though it smells like existential bullshit.

Wait, this isn't philosophy.

PS, is it me or is Fathom cute when he's angry?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 02:03 AM       
Questions of existence are usually within the realm of philosophy.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 02:07 AM       
I'm going to go ahead and instantly make this thread better, okay guys cool

Spoilers!
Mocker

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 02:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Questions of existence are usually within the realm of philosophy.
True, but this is more social philosophy than just philosophy.

I'm feeling mislead about this whole thing myself.

Okay, I think I got to apologize here since it literally was a nice pretentious ladened thing whose muse was internet culture/anthropology if it even makes the cut for that word!

Even though I still feel deep I may have to stop posting in this thread!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 02:27 AM       
Anthropology, psychology, sociology, philosophy, and theology are all interrelated. All of them have to do with reasons why people do things they do.
Mocker

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 02:36 AM       
I win!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 02:54 AM       
Hey man don't be suicidal, it's ok! Also, the term is "waxing philosophical" you moron!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 03:04 AM       
I still win!
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 03:24 AM       
I'm waxing philosophy tonight. I call my balls philosophy. My penis is the teacher.
Mocker

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 03:34 AM       
Good for you?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 03:36 AM       
No, good for the ladies. Painful for me.
Mocker

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 04:01 AM       
There are no winners when it comes to jerking off.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 04:04 AM       
it's a win-win for humanity
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 04:06 AM       
Oh, I wasn't talking about jacking off. I was talking about ripping out ball hair with hot wax. You guys are sick.
Mocker

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 04:10 AM       
Lol, I don't get it.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 07:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
There are no winners when it comes to jerking off.
I tend to disagree. As Woody Allen once said, "don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love"
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 03:26 PM       
THIS THREAD SUCKS RANCID MAN MEAT
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 03:30 PM       
I know, at the beginning of this thread it looked like I would be able to go running to tell everyone "Just to let you know, there's a Shyandquietguy kill screen coming up, in case you'd like to watch." but then it just turned into a cryfest followed by talk of wanking it, partially due to a misunderstanding of the term waxing.

And that covers this shit thread.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
I just woke up to a beautiful, bright shiny day and I'm going to wax my car because the world is good and it's great to be alive.