Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2011, 03:33 PM       
Fucking Dylan's Nipples!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post

<3
<3
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Hahahahaha- GOTCHA
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2011, 04:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
It was OBL. I really shouldn't have to explain more, like I said, it's fucking BIN LADEN.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
Quote:
I think you missed one:

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 07:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
not true, I just predicted that occurrence and was quite affectionate in congratulating you for it. now I am sad that you will be leaving. farewell brother from the sam mother.
Thanks elx. Sam is our mother?

Quote:
Well done. When will you have you super high paid job that you've been bragging about?
I'm going to take my degrees to Burger King. Their newest cashier is going to have some fucking CREDENTIALS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Belated congratulations and felicitations!
Flagg you're the baddest dude in town and I can only hope to someday be 1% of the scholar that you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force View Post
I care that you graduated. Congrats.
I haven't used the smile emoticon in like 7 years but for you I'll make an except... ---> :smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Congratulations. That means more anti-idling time.
This is more true than I want it to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I cared, but didn't think you'd care that I cared.

How many pens did you get as graduation gifts?

I graduated midterm and no one got me anything But I hear that most people get pens.
KITSA WE HAVE HAD OUR TIFFS IN THE PAST, BUT DON'T WORRY WE'RE COOL AND I APPRECIATE THE THOUGHT

So far just some money here and there. I got quite a few pens after high school graduation though, all with my name on them. :ROLLEYES

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 07:17 PM       
esuolohim ! snoitalutargnoc
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 07:46 PM       
IM JEALOS OF YOU MALEHOUSE
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 07:59 PM       
thx kahljorn and pentegarn :D

Also don't be Willie I've racked up quite a debt and I ain't got no prospects

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2011, 08:01 PM       
Milhouse i'm happy for you. I'm so proud that not only do you have a super degree, but now you should be able to afford a new haircut. The 50's are so out d00d.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 08:03 PM       
I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK PAYING OFF YOUR STUDENT LOANS
Old May 9th, 2011, 08:04 PM       
Quote:
Milhouse i'm happy for you. I'm so proud that not only do you have a super degree, but now you should be able to afford a new haircut. The 50's are so out d00d.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 08:37 PM       
I bought a bag of popcorn bigger than my head today, found out a broad I really really really dug got married, and found out that this bookstore I go to sells Moleskines. Been a weird day.

Oh and good going and stuff, bro. You'll get as much work as Alan Ruck now buhzinglolj/k
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
let me know if this link works.

http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 09:34 PM       
gighfive
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2011, 09:34 PM       
No.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2011, 09:35 PM       
I forgot there was another skin
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2011, 09:36 PM       
I can see it, but i'm a mod
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 09:37 PM       
Did anyone take Spanish in the 90s?

:youtubethread
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2011, 10:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Thanks elx. Sam is our mother?
how could you forget? sam is my mother and you are my little brother and I am his most favorite precious son.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:12 AM       
Congratualations Milhouse! I rook a trade school so I ended up working in industrial production! How's them for apples to apples?

Also, the Re video is awesome.

PS Where's all the fun at? You guys are supposed to be fun and shit. Is there like a conference room software for webcams and we can maybe play a board game? I seriously want to play a board game.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:40 AM       
Quote:
I think you missed one:

Wow, you're an idiot.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:41 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:41 AM