Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 01:05 AM        How Should I destroy...
The Bloodrayne Poster!

A- Fire

B-Explosives

C-Strawberries

D-Urinate on it then leave it in a public place

E-Shred it

I will be video taping the resulting destruction and posting it.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 04:20 AM       
just put it in the trash like many people who aren't so desperate for exciting events to block out the rejection you feel from everyone here who can't stand you.
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 06:12 AM       
Start by emitting an ear-piercing, girly scream. You will then proceed to savagely tear the Bloodrayne poster off the wall, thus slitting its corners because it's attached by push pins. You will then jump on to your Halo 2 blanket-covered bed and continue to scream like a pansy, clutching the poster madly in your pudgy fists. "I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!!! GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!!" you scream at the poster with the intensity of a female giving birth to quadruplets. Kristanna Loken just stares back, almost mocking you with her alluring presence. You will then try to rip the poster by pulling the opposite edges away from each other, but there is no give in the lamination. You pull as mightily as a fire ant; your tomato-red face contorts into an almost unrecognizable crazy-eyed expression somewhere between PG-13 fury and R-rated constipation. The failed attempt leaves you almost breathless, desperately gasping for air.

After recuperating your strength and pre-teen angst, you emit another Xena-esque squeal of bloodthursty hatred and proceed to violently tear the poster down the middle. Instead, the tear immediately becomes misaligned and you only tear off about one eighth of the poster, with the newly formed partition barely coming down to Loken's leather-clad bosom. Filled with tears and primal lust for destruction, you then successfully tear the poster into several pieces in a flurry of animalistic motions, letting out the ultimate scream of absolute adolescent rage with the volume and pitch of a Pterodactyl. Finally, there is a calm after this perfect storm--you're left on your Halo 2 sheets surrounded by the piss-poor remains of your latest kill, face as red as the devil himself, reaching for a towel to wipe the gallons of sweat that fled from your crusty pores during the whole ordeal.
Marine is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 08:53 AM       
it osunds like you are quite experienced in theese matters.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 12:53 PM       
This has nothign to do with acceptance or attention. At least not untill I record teh destruction and put it on the internets.

Thats the Poster. Its as if someone just loaded it into paint and used the zoom button to frame her face.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 02:09 PM       
Why don't you rip a hole where her mouth is and experiment with some paper mache
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 02:12 PM       
draw a dick on it....
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 02:38 PM       
Maybe you should stop posting so fucking much.

That was very funny. Well done.
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 09:24 PM       
I thought it was this poster:

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 02:14 AM       
shove it up your b*tt
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 27th, 2005, 10:09 AM       
Force it to decompose over a number of years in a landfill.