Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ozzman313 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 08:54 PM        Thank God For Goodwill...
LOVE IT!!! I've found some of best crap I ever bought at Goodwill stores, most recently I got a Nickelodeon "Super Slimer" for $4.99, a book on early digital artwork and some crazy new-age Christian book called "After The Rapture" from the late 70's.

I always force my folks to go the local Goodwill store wherever we go for vacation, I got a unopened McHammer CD and a couple of Genesis games up near Cedar Point.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 08:56 PM       
I got my guitar and paisley wardrobe from Goodwill and the Salvation Army.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 08:59 PM       
I donated a shitload of books to goodwill, after putting stickers in them asking people to email me and let me know how far they'd gone.

So far I've gotten one from Australia (guy sold a book on snakes on Ebay, an Australian bought it) and one from here in town.

Maybe you'll find one someday.
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 09:00 PM       
wow, thats pretty cool
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 12:48 AM       
I found some old 8mm kids educational films from around the 60's there. I never got to run them but I should try to find them and see what potential they have.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 10:54 AM       
Don't have a Goodwill in my town, but a local Thrift Store had the entire Goosebumps series.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 11:12 AM       
Another tip is to always check old books, especially Bibles and things that look like they might have been around for a while. At a used bookstore (it was an old library selling off stock), I found an 1837 biography of Elizabeth I. When I opened it, a little envelope fell out...inside was a Roman coin. I don't know what the coin had to do with Elizabeth I, but it was a cool find.

Another time, the fiance bought me a giant antique Catholic catechism book as a gift. The outside was cool enough (hand-tooled leather), but inside there was a treasure trove of stuff...old pressed flowers that were obviously from someone's wedding or baptism, holy cards, certificates of this and that from the early 1900s, photographs, and all sorts of cool stuff.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 11:05 PM       
In an old coat I bought from the Salvation Army I once found a letter in German. It was written in fountain pen ink and I never got around to translating it.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 05:48 PM       
A friend of mine bought a recliner from the Salvation Army. When he brought it home and reclined it, a PSP fell out. Working, with a memory card and a copy of "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" in the UMD drive.

He immediately traded it for a DS and some games.

Old Oct 27th, 2009, 05:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
A friend of mine bought a recliner from the Salvation Army. When he brought it home and reclined it, a PSP fell out. Working, with a memory card and a copy of "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" in the UMD drive.

He immediately traded it for a DS and some games.
Who the hell trades a PSP for an awful underpowered system?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:00 PM       
Someone who already has one. God you're a fagot.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:02 PM       
You should always check purses, too. With purses, things can either be forgotten in pockets or can slip down in the lining (I've had a lot of quarters rattling around in the linings of purses).
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:02 PM       
God your an ass
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
You want me to embarrass you at the other Ghost Buster boards too?
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
You don't even know my screen names
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:04 PM       
Ok, that means yes in my book. Who the fuck did you think you were talking to?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzman313 View Post
Who the hell trades a PSP for an awful underpowered system?
microshock, your boyfriend is here to pick you up
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:08 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
HOLY SHIT! Look at this fat fuck!

http://www.stickam.com/ozzman313
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:20 PM       
They look like they feel sad for you hahahaha
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
Hahahaha look at his gay hair. hahahahahahaha look at his glasses, only fags wear glasses these days. get some contacts fag. hahahahahaha look at his tux. hahahaha he's got a freckle on his cheek hahahahaha
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
My Friends ( 1 )

*guess we just found out who it is
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:32 PM       
A 16yo female that looks kind pretty? Hahahha Hey GW, make us proud.

Edit: I take that back, the slide show ran and uh, she shoulda stayed with just the avatar pic.
was never good
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
Quote:
I'm a pretty nice person when I don't have to deal with rude and intolerant people.
Quote:
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: Caucasian
sounds pretty rough

or are they just especially intolerant of fat people in zanesville?
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:35 PM       
hahahahahahahaha that fag likes the History channel. hahahaha I like that channel hahaha what a fag hahahaha