Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:49 AM        Downloading
Yo. What program/whatever are people using to download music these days?

I used to use Limewire, but I haven't needed to add to my music collection of mp3s for at least 5 years since most music these days is shite.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:12 AM       
i'm prob. out of date but when i need a single track/looking for something hard to find i use soulseek and when i'm looking for whole albums i usually use bittornado to download something off of demonoid
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:33 AM       
Soulseek. Righto.

Cheers.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:23 AM       
Piratebay or Demonoid. If that fails, I just use plain old Google. Just put the artist name/album name on the search bar and type "rapidshare" next to it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 08:54 AM       
slsk or bust

I usually just follow blogs and stuff and they upload things to file-sharing sites.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:36 PM       
Definitely piratebay

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 05:02 PM       
Soulseek. It's all i've been using for 8 years and has EVERYTHING and if you can find a good uploader who has a lot of shit and is cool you will be set.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 06:56 PM       
I use Soulseek for full albums and single songs. It came in handy when I was looking for live shows as well.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 08:57 PM       
type whatever song/album/artist in google and "mediafire" afterward.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 02:57 AM       
If I want an album I go to the store and pay up to $18 for it :LOL

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 03:04 AM       
dang milhouse backwards that is hardcore
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 03:43 AM       
I do to, there's only been a handful of albums that have been worth it for the last few years, but I still buy what I am interested in. If I'm looking for a song from 1992, however, I'll now use soulseek, rather than just hum it.
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 03:47 AM       
Honestly I never downloaded music until like 2007, then I got addicted to it . I legitimately bought my whole Zappa collection, but now that seems ridiculous to me I can't really imagine buying music anymore

OH GOD
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 03:49 AM       
i support artists i like by going to their concerts
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 10:00 AM       
A bunch of my favorite artists are dead/don't tour anymore/press their own stuff, anyway. Downloading the newest club hit isn't wrong to me, 'specially when the thing's out of style after a month.
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 11:55 AM       
I like owning things, and having a legit collection of my favourite artists makes me feel better. I couldn't give a flying fuck about the record companies.
Roadkill Engineer
Dingus Knucklehumper is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 12:55 PM       
I never risk file sharing sites. Ya never know what you'll catch.

Last edited by Dingus Knucklehumper : Jun 4th, 2011 at 12:56 PM. Reason: well that didn't go as planned
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 01:54 PM       
I still buy cds but I just got itunes last month. I used to download mp3's back in the hayday of odd two but Adelphia cable found out and cut my internet on me.
OH GOD
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 02:24 PM       
well i don't know if it'd keep the cablecompany from finding out but peerguardian 2 usually does a decent job keeping corporate snitches from catching you (or it used to?)
Roadkill Engineer
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 04:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I just go to youtube and convert the vids there to MP3s when I want a song

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
http://www.freemake.com/ I use the converter.

Like I said.... I never risk the net cooties from P2P and torrent sites.

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 09:12 PM       
what kind of a name is dingus knucklehumper anyway????
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 10:16 PM       
Some questons are better left unasked.
You may already be there.
Roadkill Engineer
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 04:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
what kind of a name is dingus knucklehumper anyway????
It's just a name. No one else was using it.