Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin
HungryWantBiddy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 11:51 AM       
what's really goin' on..
Seeker of Clams
Blue Gularis is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2007, 07:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediScum View Post
I don't believe this shit's STILL going on. A couple people made some retarded pictures. Someone commented. The creators responded to the hecklers. I thought it was fun until we were reduced to making comments about GODDAMN TYPOS!!! TYPOS MAN!!!!

I'm on nobody's side anymore. I'll still post one more amalgam. I have an idea i'm working on. And it's fucking horrible.

Blue, I hate to say it but while Guitar Woman was shitty about her comments, you're becoming about as bad with not LETTING THIS GO! I post my retarded shit and if someone likes it, fine. If they don't , fine. Hell, I whupped out "Computa-dora" unfinished because, even though it made me laugh, I knew it was so goddamn horrible it would be like throwing water on a grease-fire. I don't think that particular cartoon really did much, though.

You keep posting the Ine Farts, I will too. But have some goddamn grace.
JediScum,

Actually, I agree. I let it get under my skin. Better I just go somwehere else less abusive. Computadora was horrible in all the good ways, have fun.

Bye.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 1st, 2007, 07:45 PM       
OH GOD THE ADMINISTRATOR REJECTED ME WHEN I WANTED TO BAN SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN HERE THREE YEARS AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING REMOTELY OFFENSIVE WHAT A HORRIBLE ELITIST PLACE THIS
Seeker of Clams
Blue Gularis is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2007, 01:12 AM       
Last words- seriously.

People who are artistic are sometimes cursed with being sensitive.

People who aren't artistic are often insensitive. What a terrible curse, I'll take the first one, thanks.

Looks like the latter types are who you're left with. What a sad place. I'm going to go have a beer, a bong and a blowjob to help me forget I bothered with this.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Dec 2nd, 2007, 01:25 AM       
PARTY HARD
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Dec 2nd, 2007, 01:31 AM       
guys I'm leaving forever right now except uh I'm gonna hang around and look at what people say about me and then pop in with witty deep comments so you will all feel horrible
AlliSabbah is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2007, 02:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Gularis View Post
Last words- seriously.

People who are artistic are sometimes cursed with being sensitive.

People who aren't artistic are often insensitive. What a terrible curse, I'll take the first one, thanks.

Looks like the latter types are who you're left with. What a sad place. I'm going to go have a beer, a bong and a blowjob to help me forget I bothered with this.

Stop stereotyping. Im neither artistic nor sensitive so I suppose I get the worst of both worlds.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2007, 05:49 PM       
I too have a question for Eric!
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 12:34 AM       
Hi folks!

And welcome to Bitchfest '07
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 01:31 PM       
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Really doesn't need any more posts, but the "artistic sensitivities" bit absolutely made my day. Thank you.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 04:04 PM       
Yeah, all the most insensitive people we've had here have been artists. Helm comes to mind.

Stop blaming us, stop blaming SOCIETY, stop blaming ARCHETYPES, and just accept that you're a simple idiot who can't take a joke. It's okay, there are plenty of people like you, and I'm sure the GameFAQs forums will welcome you back with open arms.

WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION SEVEN FORCE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 08:09 PM       
IF I MAY RUDELY INTERRUPT I HAVE A MUCH MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 11:46 PM       
Is this the best thread ever or what?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 12:15 AM       
Chojin just a quick word before these other questions uh when can we get double-ply toilet paper for the restrooms I put a suggestion in the box but I don't think anyone read it?

Also I'm dissatisfied with the current suggestion box model (plastic cylindrical receptacle with miniature Shaq-Attack™ Fun-Hoopz basketball rim hanging over it), and I suggest we upgrade. OK uh thanks for your time

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 04:04 PM       
I will just go ahead and ask my question I do not risk getting interupted again in the middle of my interuption. ANYWHO... When is ItalianStereotype going to be rewarded for driving that retarded clam guy away? I suggest IMMEDIATE REWARDS for him.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 06:03 PM       
Hey, I helped!
The Unicorn
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 07:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Gularis
Ah, Italian Stereotype,

How appropriate. I credit you with starting this mess, thanks a lot.

You are fucking awful.
SORRY GUITAR WOMAN, BUT I ONLY GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.

AND AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THIS QUOTE CREDIT HAS BEEN GIVEN.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 05:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Chojin just a quick word before these other questions uh when can we get double-ply toilet paper for the restrooms I put a suggestion in the box but I don't think anyone read it?
We'll get double-ply paper when people stop using half the roll every time they go. If you're going to just make a baseball mitt out of the stuff, it makes sense to be more economical about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
When is ItalianStereotype going to be rewarded for driving that retarded clam guy away? I suggest IMMEDIATE REWARDS for him.
I will reward him by buying him a copy of "Marathon 2: Durandal" when he can be troubled to stop giving me fake names for his XBox live account.
The Unicorn
Old Dec 6th, 2007, 03:19 PM       
I said "REWARD" him not "PUNISH" him.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 03:31 PM       
Since I'm new... Is there a thread to post just random stupid pictures? I know there's gotta be at least 6 of en.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 03:36 PM       
chojin i have a question:

how's it goin'
was never good
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 05:51 PM       
saight
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 06:07 PM       
kewl
LOLI brainnn eater
ZAKO the GREAT is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 04:00 AM       
i wonder why the loading time of the new forum seem longer than the old one..?

I-Mockery: a serious place for serious people.seriously. - Mockery
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 05:26 AM       
The lag you're experiencing has nothing to do with the redesign actually. Late at night (or early in the morning depending on where you're located) our server stats run and it causes lag. I even doubled checked with tech support and they confirmed it: "Your server is swapping due to the amount of RAM analog stats uses. Likely, it will not speed up until this completes."

So yeah, nothing to worry about............................. YET

DUN DUN DUN! :O