Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 03:46 AM        NON-SECRET SANTA (OR: WHO WANTS COOKIES?)
i kind of want to do like a alternative secret santa where i mail out cookies to folks and they mail me stuff back (OR THEY DONT, THIS CAN BE A OPTION FOR POOR ASS MOFOS TOO) do you guys think this is a good idea or is it infringing on the proper and lawful secret santa proceedings that are already underway

EDIT FOR EASY ACCESS READING:
PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE BEFORE DECEMBER 3RD IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE

FURTHER NOTE: I AM GOING TO BE LIMITING THIS TO A MAXIMUM OF A BAKER'S DOZEN (THIRTEEN) PARTICIPANTS DUE TO LIMITED FUNDS AND EFFORT. ONE SLOT LEFT

PM SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING

#1 address
#2 whether or not you are able to send a gift back
#3 what kind of cookies you prefer (also if there's something cookie related that you are allergic to or just really dislike so i know not to include any in your cookies, like walnuts, dairy, maybe coconut?)
#4 if you are sending a gift back plz say if you would like a small gift or 6 extra cookies in addition to your 12 cookies

VURRAFIED PARTICIPANTS (recieved PMs)
stevetothepast
grislygus*
captain516
zhukov
MLE%
fathom zero
milpool
10kvghost
zomboid
shrubfest
chojin
s.mariorpg

*need address
%has not specified favourite/disliked cookies, will get whatever if not specified(mostly oatmeal chocos and p. butter)

POSSIBLE PARTICIPANTS (posted in thread but no PM yet)
n/a

RESERVE PARTICIPANTS (I WILL PESTER YOU IF NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE SHOW UP)
sam
tadao
CATCAT007

PREDICTED COOKIE LINEUP SO FAR
peanut butter (HAVE MADE BEFORE; WILL PROBABLY HAVE SOME TOPPED WITH ROASTED PEANUTS OR WALNUTS FOR EXTRA NUTTINESS OR MAYBE EVEN CHOCOLATE CHIPS. MAYBE THE TOPPINGS WILL BE IN THE SHAPE OF AN EMOTICON)
"rocky road" (HAVE NOT MADE BEFORE, BUT HAVE A GOOD IDEA AS TO HOW THEY ARE MADE; CHOCOLATE COOKIE W WALNUTS AND MARSHMALLOW)
"cowboy" cookies (CHOCO CHIP AND OATMEAL, WITH OR WITHOUT WALNUTS OR MINT M&MS) (ARE A FAVOURITE)

Last edited by executioneer : Dec 1st, 2010 at 03:32 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 01:35 PM       
I was gonna say yes, but then I remembered I'm a college student with $30 to his name until next semester.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 02:33 PM       
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THEY

CAN YOU DO ROCKY ROAD COOKIES
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I was gonna say yes, but then I remembered I'm a college student with $30 to his name until next semester.
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
(OR THEY DONT, THIS CAN BE A OPTION FOR POOR ASS MOFOS TOO)
OH GOD
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 03:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THEY

CAN YOU DO ROCKY ROAD COOKIES
usually i do oatmeal + choco chip cookies, with walnuts or sometimes mint m&ms

i get enough request for special kind of cookie, i make it hokay
OH GOD
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 03:16 PM       
"rules ideas"

BENEFITS FOR PRESENT SENDERS:

get option to pick what kind of cookie
get more cookie (NON PRESENTS WILL ONLY GET 3-6 COOKIES, PRESENTS WILL GET 12+)
probably get extra present in addition to cookie

REQUIRED FOR NON PRESENTS:
have to take picture of you enjoying cookie
Crybaby
Nekoneko061 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 04:21 PM       
Can I do this? I have extra presents from making my secret santa box.
OH GOD
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 05:16 PM       
i apologize but this is for forum regulars/vets only at this time, if i have extras / not enough participants however I will open it up to newer folks!
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 07:51 PM       
Is there like a deadline?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 08:48 PM       
What grocery store do you frequent that I can send you a gift card for?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 09:41 PM       
WILLIE

YOU SENT ME COOKIES LAST YEAR AND THEY WERE DELICIOUS.

EVERYONE

WILLIE SENDS DELICIOUS COOKIES.
OH GOD
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 09:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
Is there like a deadline?
how about december 3rd for opting in, so i can get to baking that weekend? i'm not picky as to when you send as long as it's before the 25th or you've got a good explanation
OH GOD
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 09:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
What grocery store do you frequent that I can send you a gift card for?
safeway's a good one, or TOP/Haggen if you've got those
OH GOD
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
WILLIE

YOU SENT ME COOKIES LAST YEAR AND THEY WERE DELICIOUS.

EVERYONE

WILLIE SENDS DELICIOUS COOKIES.
THIS IS ALL TRUE
OH GOD
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 10:10 PM       
okay so let's make this official if you want in send me a PM with information:

#1 address
#2 whether or not you are able to send a gift back
#3 what kind of cookies you prefer (also if there's something cookie related that you are allergic to or just really dislike so i know not to include any in your cookies, like walnuts, dairy, maybe coconut?)
#4 if you are sending a gift back plz say if you would like a small gift or 6 extra cookies in addition to your 12 cookies
OH GOD
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 10:14 PM       
ALSO: if y'all want to "go together" on presents and can make some kind of arrangement as to how to do it, i wouldn't mind getting more achewood / dinosaur comix t-shirts in 3X or 2X if they're out of 3X (i have the dude has got no mercy, rabbit ambulance, and t-rex's busy day)
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 01:30 AM       
I live in a quarantine zone that wont allow home made stuff

I can send Australian tat to anyone that wants some though.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 01:44 AM       
I'd definitely go for this but I'd feel like a jerk for being a non-reciprocate. Would you accept paypal?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 01:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I live in a quarantine zone that wont allow home made stuff

I can send Australian tat to anyone that wants some though.
son of a biscuit ;__;

what if i send you some of my mom's homemade knitwear/weaving stuff or soap

edit: not the stuff with tea tree oil though, since apparently that's a myrtaceae family plant sheesh

Last edited by executioneer : Nov 24th, 2010 at 02:36 AM.
OH GOD
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 01:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I'd definitely go for this but I'd feel like a jerk for being a non-reciprocate. Would you accept paypal?
i don't have it set up for accept, you could combine with someone else who does? or is it difficult to do maybe i could set it up before then

edit: i guess it automatically lets you do that anyways, n/m?

Last edited by executioneer : Nov 24th, 2010 at 03:15 AM.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 03:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
do you guys think this is a good idea or is it infringing on the proper and lawful secret santa proceedings that are already underway
Totally fine man... go for it.

I'd request some cookies myself, but my sister just sent me two large tins of her own homemade cookies, so I have more than enough to last me a while. YUM. :0
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 08:42 PM       
Willie, I would love to get some cookies, I would also love to send you a gift.
OH GOD
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 10:32 PM       
i have got pms from:
stevetothepast
grislygus*
captain516

*I STILL NEED A ADDRESS

Last edited by executioneer : Nov 25th, 2010 at 02:43 AM.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 11:33 PM       
I was considering joining the Secret Santa, but this sounds more appealing. I ate like four of Willie's cookies when I was hungover one morning las Christmas break. BOOM! Hangover gone (I also started drinking again shortly thereafter).

That was very funny. Well done.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 12:33 AM       
I'ma do this