Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 02:23 AM       
It's not about you, it's about what you need to pay us in retribution for dumping on us.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 01:38 PM       
I will pay in choco tacos
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 08:58 PM       
I prefer chipwiches
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 10:27 PM       
I prefer people make their sad life entertaining for the rest of us.

Last edited by Tadao : Mar 26th, 2012 at 12:23 AM.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 12:49 AM       
Are minor to moderate mental breakdowns and waiting for the surgery/recovery to finally come and go so you can move on entertaining? I'm a goldmine for that
For what it's worth, I'm going to try and volunteer at a hospital tomorrow, so maybe I'll have some story about an elderly man throwing his bedpan at me!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 12:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Are minor to moderate mental breakdowns and waiting for the surgery/recovery to finally come and go so you can move on entertaining? I'm a goldmine for that
For what it's worth, I'm going to try and volunteer at a hospital tomorrow, so maybe I'll have some story about an elderly man throwing his bedpan at me!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 11:17 AM       
Quote:
You may already be there.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 04:32 PM       
I came back for a bit to give you guys an update.
I've been going to my therapy sessions, and have been taking all of it very seriously. I started taking a light dose of Zoloft every day, and everything is working very well for me so far.
I'm sorry for all the drama and attention seeking I tried to gather here; I'm not well known for my rational posting here, I suppose. But still, it wasn't really called for.
For the first time in about as far back as I can even remember, I finally feel comfortable in my own skin, and don't feel like I'm being judged everywhere I go. I can actually talk and socialize and be active without getting nervous or anxious. It's kind of weird that it took a breakup and near suicide attempt to start the process to reach this point, but hey, in the end it's working out well, so I'm not complaining.
I'm not back together with my ex. We're still open for the future possibly, but it's not my top priority. Right now, I'm just waiting for my surgery and subsequent recovery so I can get back to working and earning and starting to really live.
So, thank you guys for the support some of you have given me. And thanks to everyone else; some of the posts made me realize I was being dramatic, and complaining wasn't helping me any.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 06:02 PM       
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 08:45 PM       
Lol at "near suicide attempt". Would that be a call to your possible future call for attention?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 10:04 PM       
Quote:
I'm not going to get into all my bleeding heart bullshit, but sleeping around isn't my style. I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned
every single guy who's too shy to hit on NEW girls spouts off that exact same bullshit and thinks they're original and sensitive "OH GOD THIS IS THE SECOND GIRL I'VE EVER DATED WHAT IF SHE FINDS OUT ABOUT MY FIRST GIRLFRIEND AND THINKS I'M A MANSLUT WHO CAN'T GET OFF THE NONSTOP SEX TRAIN"
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 10:08 PM       
heyhey hey I got an idea; how about instead of acting like a desperate emotional sponge to the equally damaged ex girlfriend who'll only keep you around for when she doesn't have a REAL boyfriend, start dating a lonely fat girl and calm the fuck down
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 10:14 PM       
wait, n/m, you beat me to the punch with the calming the fuck down already
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 11:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
Lol at "near suicide attempt". Would that be a call to your possible future call for attention?
i remember my first near suicide attempt. i was so upset i considered gettubg a knife out of the kitchen and contemplating suicide
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 11:57 PM       
Wah I tried killing myself and post on an online forum afterwards. Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
I came back for a bit to give you guys an update.
I've been going to my therapy sessions, and have been taking all of it very seriously. I started taking a light dose of Zoloft every day, and everything is working very well for me so far.
I'm sorry for all the drama and attention seeking I tried to gather here; I'm not well known for my rational posting here, I suppose. But still, it wasn't really called for.
For the first time in about as far back as I can even remember, I finally feel comfortable in my own skin, and don't feel like I'm being judged everywhere I go. I can actually talk and socialize and be active without getting nervous or anxious. It's kind of weird that it took a breakup and near suicide attempt to start the process to reach this point, but hey, in the end it's working out well, so I'm not complaining.
I'm not back together with my ex. We're still open for the future possibly, but it's not my top priority. Right now, I'm just waiting for my surgery and subsequent recovery so I can get back to working and earning and starting to really live.
So, thank you guys for the support some of you have given me. And thanks to everyone else; some of the posts made me realize I was being dramatic, and complaining wasn't helping me any.
Just be glad you didn't wind up being as sad as this guy.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69706459
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 02:31 AM       
Finally I get your attention! I was beginning to think you had me blocked. I missed you.
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 02:57 AM       
Another addition to the forum crazies..,.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 06:07 AM       
haha I don't even remember that thread. Babs, get back in the goddamn doghouse
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 03:46 PM       
YOU MEAN DAWG POUND.

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 10:34 PM       
Therapy is fucking awesome. Everyone should do it.

I remember going to my college after I graduated and lying about still being a student just so I could get free therapy and Celexa prescriptions. Turns out my anxiety wasn't even that bad and I didn't even need medication; I just wanted to bitch to somebody about stuff and have them tell me I'm right about being mad. Which is what we all want, isn't it?

I've been off the meds for awhile and feels great

EDIT: REMEMBER THAT ONE EPISODE OF HEY ARNOLD WHERE HELGA WENT TO THERAPY THAT IS LIKE MY FAVORITE EPISODE OF ANY SHOW EVER GOD I MISS HEY ARNOLD.

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 10:48 PM       
I find therapy works about as well as having a good friend or screaming as you drive your car. The thing that breaks my heart is that I will never get to leave this planet and I will never ever know somebody in any real way. We are all equally helpless and clueless and we will stumble forever through a life that is impossible to seriously scrutinize. You can never know somebody as they know themselves, and you can never know yourself because half your motivations are buried in your subconscious.

So either you are going to kill yourself or you are going to die and the universe will be no different for it.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 10:57 PM       
In the world of existentialism, no one can hear you scream

I used to talk shit out with bigtimecow everyday because he's my best friend and we discuss everything right down to our bowel movements. but he works a million hours a week these days so I only see him sparingly :<

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 11:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
I find therapy works about as well as having a good friend or screaming as you drive your car. The thing that breaks my heart is that I will never get to leave this planet and I will never ever know somebody in any real way. We are all equally helpless and clueless and we will stumble forever through a life that is impossible to seriously scrutinize. You can never know somebody as they know themselves, and you can never know yourself because half your motivations are buried in your subconscious.

So either you are going to kill yourself or you are going to die and the universe will be no different for it.
BS