Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 02:16 PM        Halloween costumes!
Greetings and salutations. Yes, for those that remember, unfortunately, I am back.

Anyway, I was just browsing around, and realized that I didn't see a thread about what everyone was doing for Halloween this year, and this surprised me. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but whatever. Here's my mask for my costume this year:

I am going as "Merinthophobia", or the Fear of being Bound and Tied. The rest of the outfit consists of Tripp pants and jacket with added ropes, chains, straps, and fake barbed wire.

The mask was originally just a plain blank-face mask from Spencer's the I heated up over a candle flame and then pulled into the face you see above. After that, I attached fish hooks that I cut the barbs off of, which were then tied together with elastic string.

And if nobody gets it, I'll just say I'm a generic Cenobyte.

Anyways, it's good to be back!
Reeks of awesomeness...
Cherry Nirvana is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 03:23 PM       
I'm going as the Hamburglar.
Robble Robble...
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 04:19 PM       
Quote:
I'm going as the Hamburglar.
That dude really freaked me out when I was a kid. It didn't help that I also had the McDonald's Halloween tape.

I'm going in a Renaissance Carnival de Venice-type of outfit. I'll get a picture of it up once it's done. My mom and I went thrift-store shopping today and got the stuff. It needs to be tightened up a bit (and I need to get a hat for it) and it's basically done.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 04:29 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69700726
Reeks of awesomeness...
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 06:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
That dude really freaked me out when I was a kid. It didn't help that I also had the McDonald's Halloween tape.

I always loved the Hamburglar. Grimace is the one who scared the crap out of me. Once I remember being inside of a McDonald's when I was seven or eight, and there was a guy who came in dressed as Ronald and one as Grimace. Grimace was standing right behind me, tapped me on the shoulder and tried to hug me. I've been afraid of him ever since.

This is going to be more of a slightly punked out female version though. I can't pull off full body stripes.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 06:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Nirvana View Post
I always loved the Hamburglar. Grimace is the one who scared the crap out of me. Once I remember being inside of a McDonald's when I was seven or eight, and there was a guy who came in dressed as Ronald and one as Grimace. Grimace was standing right behind me, tapped me on the shoulder and tried to hug me. I've been afraid of him ever since.

This is going to be more of a slightly punked out female version though. I can't pull off full body stripes.
Sounds cool!

And Grimace was another one that freaked me out. When I was a child, creatures of unspecified species made me nervous. That's why I didn't get into the Muppets until I was a bit older.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 07:06 PM       
I work at a haunted house during halloween time. I'm gonna be 'monster with chainsaw'
Reeks of awesomeness...
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 08:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by robo_rob View Post
I work at a haunted house during halloween time. I'm gonna be 'monster with chainsaw'
The world can never have too many monsters with chainsaws.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by robo_rob View Post
Sounds a bit like my 12th grade Physics teacher. He (and some students from my school) worked in a nearby haunted house each Halloween. As a result, he knew how the stuff worked and told us.
UNCLE ******
Uncle_Sham is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:12 PM       
me and my friend are going to put on guy fawkes masks and suits and raid my schools halloween dance by sneeking in the sterio room and switching the song to rick astley
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 03:29 AM       
i would like it if you killed yourself?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 09:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sham View Post
me and my friend are going to put on guy fawkes masks and suits and raid my schools halloween dance by sneeking in the sterio room and switching the song to rick astley
The ultimate Rick Roll! Yesss!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:02 PM       
I'm currently working on the crown for my Mother Nature costume.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:06 PM       
Are you going to walk around with a tub of Parkay? That would be funny. You could also spread it on the door handles of jerks.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:07 PM       
Eh, most people wouldn't get that reference. I'm going to be the Mother Nature who hands out Frankenberry.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 08:19 PM       
It's not nice to fool, Mother Nature.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 08:29 PM       
You know, when you're genetically predisposed to cancer like I am, Mother Nature can be some pretty scary shit. :/
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 04:55 AM       
you could also carry around a tupperware container that says "lady parts" on it and wear a fake beard
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 05:23 AM       
SCARY
Madface is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 03:13 PM       
I would like to dress up as a pink bunny with a chainsaw and leatherface mask. But apparently every bunny outfit in the Dallas/Fort Worth area is skanky, as are all the other chick costumes...damn halloween town.