Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Apr 27th, 2011, 09:31 AM       
that's the stupidest damn thing I've ever heard
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Apr 27th, 2011, 05:16 PM       
whatever
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 02:24 AM       
Checked the IP- either it's not womti or he's found a new public library.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 02:53 AM       
Is it Babs pretending to be Womti because that is somehow a better trade?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 09:09 AM       
I'm pretty sure womti's avatar should just be lumped in with the general default ones by now.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:48 AM       
Is that Terra in your avatar?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2011, 09:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Is it Babs pretending to be Womti because that is somehow a better trade?
nope, I'm dead
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:17 PM       
You will be
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:35 PM       
Babs ... I read you first post. That's abuse, plain and simple.

I read this one time and I have kept saved in a little folder for advice (cuz I can't remember everything I read):

Quote:
"We (humans) are programmable creatures of habit. This means that we can grow accustomed to, and make a habit out of just about anything. Do you have any idea how many times I hear women and men say, "I never thought I could do that"? This is after they make a habit of whatever they didn't think they could do even once. Given an extreme situation (or programming [http://life experiences, etc.|http://life experiences, etc.]), we may stoop to levels we never dreamt possible.

Women and men must draw firm lines and enforce them early in our relationships. We must eradicate a potential habit before it takes shape. This means that our reaction to the first insult or hit is exceedingly more important than our reaction to the second hit. My hypothesis: Given an extreme situation and/or an incompatible partner, anyone may resort to mild violence. And guess what, unless you send a strong message via punishment and/or effective intervention, the probability for escalation may be high. This of course depends on the character traits of the individual involved, the history of the relationship, and the details surrounding the incident, etc.

Remember, "It's not easy to teach old dogs new tricks." In other words, once a habit has taken shape, it is difficult to reshape."
If there is one thing to really take from this is "once a habit has taken shape, it is difficult to reshape."

This goes for her and for you because if you fell into this relationship there has to be some habits within yourself you might want to address.

Step away from this woman, move away, start fresh, analyze yourself, get some pro help if you need, and take a break from the women until get you straight.

If you don't want to change your situation or you there isn't much that can be done unless she does something that involves her leaving you on her accord or her going to jail for abusing you physically or something.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2011, 04:29 PM       
All Babs wants is exactly what you gave him. Pity. It's like a birthday cake. He needs to just kill her and then himself, should probabl take out all other family members on both sides if he can.
Walkin like Brando ha ha
Coldcache is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2011, 06:12 PM       
ha ha everyone already said everything that you just said an he decided to mathink it over"
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2011, 11:49 PM       
I suppose your right Tadao. *sigh*
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2011, 12:34 AM       
just watched a law and order svu and there was a character named babs and i think it was played by kathy griffin!!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 11th, 2011, 12:35 AM       
HAH!
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 11th, 2011, 04:01 PM       
I fucking hate that character, because I've met too many women like that here in Austin.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2011, 07:34 PM       
yea watching it kind of made me want to kill myself but i really needed a break.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2011, 11:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
just watched a law and order svu and there was a character named babs and i think it was played by kathy griffin!!
I love that episode. Where that butch dyke knee dongs stabler.
BANNED

Old May 11th, 2011, 11:20 PM       
thats the one

they should've let her get raped though.. annoying characters should always get raped
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 12th, 2011, 06:13 PM       
STREET JUSTICE
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2011, 01:42 PM       
Stop being such a p*ssy. Dump the bitch and continue mission.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2011, 05:57 PM       
Mission complete.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 06:23 PM       
gigh five