Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 05:48 PM       
here's the complete list if you wanna check it out

http://rush68.net/u/files/scribfull.txt

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 05:59 PM       
No LSD?

Gay!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 07:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
youtube video
they missed "lolwut" and "tacgnol"

also they neglected to show the reaction a "walrus" has when you summon a "bucket" near it and then take it

i mean come on internet meme jerks when i'm better at thinking fo that shit than you, you're not doing good at what you do

also: shaggoth
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 07:31 PM       
Ahahaha walrus/bucket would be awesome!

I looked for all kinds of drugs on that list, what the hell, are drugs not cool anymore?
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 08:50 PM       
they don't have the word cookies but santa loves cookies
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 08:54 PM       
If you put down a rooster and a cat, will they fall in love?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 10:21 PM       
you can summon cookie for santa and milk works too

Durrsomething is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 10:38 AM       
You can have an athiest kill god with a bazooka......

And have a Trex eat a baby.....

Christ this game is dark
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 12:54 PM       
it kind of bothers me that they allow religious figures and what not, and no one's having a problem with that. not that i think there's a problem, but people are freaking out about a racial slur i've never heard of
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 01:13 PM       
they don't have "GOD" god, it's more of a generic god. they don't let you do "jesus" for example
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 02:21 PM       
do they have whatshisname mohammed or whatever the muslim thing or whatever. you all know what I mean. south park did it or whatever.
Durrsomething is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:05 PM       
You can put a watermelon or fried chicken next to a "rapper", and watch him/her run after it and eat it.....

Man, 5th Cell's next game HAS to be ratted M, I mean imagine "Scribblenauts: Unrated".

It would be like playing a Jomb hack
Mocker
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
you can summon cookie for santa and milk works too
really?

when i typed in 'cookies' it gave me a few suggestions and did not include cookie. weird
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:27 PM       
cookie is on the list. maybe you found a bug were if you add an s to cookie it doesn't know what to do.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:54 PM       
YOU GET ONLY ONE!
Mocker
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 05:29 PM       
How the fuck do I power the car and get going?

gas, oil, mechanic(with various tools), and engine all don't work and it doesn't have jumper cables in the game
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 07:00 PM       
Try to summon Mexican and Screwdriver.
OH GOD
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 07:06 PM       
i think i did wire + battery
taco loving zombie
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 07:18 PM       
i wired the car to the electric pole

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 07:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
also they neglected to show the reaction a "walrus" has when you summon a "bucket" near it and then take it
Hahah oh if only.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
OH GOD
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 08:12 PM       
no, seriously. if you summon a walrus, and summon a bucket, the walrus will be all "heart" at the bucket, then you take the bucket and it attacks you
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 08:24 PM       
is there a game involved or is it just typing random words and being entertained by seeing what you typed?

because goddamn, i've been thinking of random words and then animating them in my head for over 20 years now and i didn't need no stinking stylus to do it with!
OH GOD
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 08:26 PM       
there's puzzles to solve!
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 08:33 PM       
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ok.

are they difficult at all? or is it, like, a door with a padlock on it and you have to type "KEY" or "LOCKPICK" and it's done?
OH GOD
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 08:51 PM       
some of them are really hard? there's a few levels i've had to skip