Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:21 PM       
IM NOT THE KINDA PERSON THAT FIGHTS PEOPLE AND THEN AFTERWARDS WE CALL EACHOTHER ASSHOLES AND LAUGH ABOUT IT BECAUSE THROUGH OUR STRUGGLES WE BECAME FRIENDS.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:21 PM       
just kidding my weekend was great, thanks for asking.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:23 PM       
I'm not friends with you; I think you're a vile, vapid asshole. LAlALALALAALITERATION WAKKA WAKKA
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:23 PM       
Mine too. I played some video games, did homework, talked to girlies.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:24 PM       
Hey fathom zero how come you never answered my question about what song you would like me to snap as I kill you?
Were you too busy taking yourself seriously?
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:24 PM       
thats cool.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:26 PM       
MAYBE IT'S A BIT CLICHE OF ME, BUT I ENJOY STEELER'S WHEEL WHEN BEIGN MURDERED TO
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:27 PM       
I think Imma go to culinary school next year.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
WOW IT ONLY TOOK LIKE THREE PAGES FOR A FOLLOW UP
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:29 PM       
YOU CAN MAKE A LOT OF MONEY BUT IVE ALSO HEARD THAT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GOING TO CULINARY SCHOOL LATELY (CAUSE OF ALL THOSE IDIOTS WITH FOOD NETWORK SHOWS) THAT ITS SORT OF A BLOATED PROFESSION RIGHT NOW AND IT CAN BE HARD TO GET JOBS
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:29 PM       
I never read it to begin with, you're just sooooooooooo boring to me.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:30 PM       
Yea? who's the vapid asshole who doesn't play along with "bits"?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:30 PM       
I know that, but I want to learn more, mainly. I don't care if I end up getting a job as a fry cook. I enjoy impractical things beyond my means.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:31 PM       
I HEAR YA
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:32 PM       
'Cause you're just such the jokester, aren't you? Coming out with these zingers about me. I tell you, that's the kind of skill you can only get through spending years of your life on an internet message board.
BANNED

YOU TALK ABOUT YOURSELF WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH. its cringeworthy.
frappez le cochon rouge
This guy's got dedication! He's got moxie!
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:33 PM       
Quote:
I tell you, that's the kind of skill you can only get through spending years of your life on an internet message board.
THERE WERE COMEDIANS BEFORE THE INTERNET, DUMBASS
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:34 PM       
HATE ME. I LICK IT UP LIKE A DOG TO AN INFECTED TOE.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
THERE WERE COMEDIANS BEFORE THE INTERNET, DUMBASS
I tell you, you only get that kind of skill by being an annoying old cunt! He's got moxie!
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:35 PM       
Yea, speaking of which I should probably stop this before somebody complains about me having to get the last word in all the while the other person does just as little shutting the fuck up. its all cause you guys get so under my skin.

ps you and tadao have the same losing strategies, nietzchean reverse valuations. "LOSING BECOMES WINNING."
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:39 PM       
Because no one's a better quitter than you.

What's wrong? Being an ass isn't fun anymore against someone as *REDACTED* as me? Take the last word, I'll give it to you.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:44 PM       
By the way, between the two of us, I don't think I've ever seen more edits.

And winning a fight that doesn't matter DOESN'T MATTER.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
I hereby proclaim myself King Shit. Because Kahljorn blows goats. (I have proof).
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 10:21 PM       
nice work you two