Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 04:26 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 04:52 PM       
HOW DARE YOU PAGE BRAK IN THIS THREAD
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 09:23 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 09:54 PM       
You guys must never have taken any Dilaudid, although I come by all mine legitimately and involuntarily

Mine hit me when I was in x-ray and made the lead apron they draped over me turn into thousands of caterpillars.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 10:00 PM       
I quit taking my bi-polar meds for like a week and I kept thinking that the lizards in my yard were talking to me when I went out to smoke.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 7th, 2010, 12:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
You guys must never have taken any Dilaudid, although I come by all mine legitimately and involuntarily
That's unfortunate. That stuff is hella intense. The only people I've known to have it prescribed had bone marrow cancer.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Aug 7th, 2010, 04:08 PM       
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Aug 7th, 2010, 05:01 PM       
Man, they just killed a commie who was being played by Sledge Hammer
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2010, 05:54 PM       
I just got back from a day of hiking, found a dollar on the trail and a cave spider as big as my hand. Now where's that nature thread?

Mario: I do come by it a lot for cancer stuff, but mainly they give it to me in the ER when there's some sort of fresh spinal fuckery like intractable spasms or my back going out to the point where I can't move.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 06:51 AM       
Do I know who the fuck Tim Black is?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 07:11 AM       
Yay, internet pals. :D

#datamining
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 07:35 AM       
Word of advice: never drink a room-temperature starbucks doubleshot. It's thick and weird and gross.

I downed it anyway, though. Needed the caffeine to make my excedrin work better, due to hiking killing my feet.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 07:15 PM       
I don't know if i should be curious about Dilaudid or not
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 07:48 PM       
It wasn't my goal. It's a strong opioid. It's more or less similar to morphine, I guess, except I don't hallucinate like that on morphine and I have less of the unpleasant physical sensation when it kicks in (like the adrenaline feeling of falling).

Every time they give me dilaudid, I experience it a little differently. The time before last time, the whole room shimmered like a mirage and I amused myself by making up new languages.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 11:57 PM       
I'm in a coma
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 04:11 AM       
morphine makes me hate myself for all of my decisions in the last 5 hours, but maybe thats sort of like what you mean by the falling sensation
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 04:19 AM       
You guys are all druggies. I've got a prescription for morphine because of migraines, but I don't take it at all.
BANNED

Old Aug 9th, 2010, 04:26 AM       
pussy

zhukov we have a lot more in common with our drug usage than you might think. I never take morphine to get rid of migraines either.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 04:40 AM       
Well there you go!
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 08:03 AM       
I'm definitely no druggie. I hate narcotics and especially opiates...if they give me a choice, I turn them down, because I hate the adrenaline-sick feeling they give me and I don't like not being in control of myself. However, in long-term cancerland and especially when you have a problem with your spinal cord, they assume you want loads of pain meds, and I periodically get shot up with the stuff in hospital.

So I have experienced more than I wanted to that way, but had to deal with enough drug seekers when I was working in an ER to know I never wanted to be one.

I take excedrin and coffee for pain control, and what it doesn't cover I just deal with.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 12:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
morphine makes me hate myself for all of my decisions in the last 5 hours, but maybe thats sort of like what you mean by the falling sensation
Wow, that's what pot does to me. It's a real downer.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 01:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I'm in a coma
You should not be in a coma. It is still summer.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 01:57 PM       
Found this luna moth with a broken wing and brought it home. Can't do anything for it, since adult lunas don't feed and moth-medicine is not advanced enough to mend the wing, but at least I can ensure it doesn't meet a gory death at the hands of the neighborhood terrier (or any number of other predators).

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 02:48 PM       
I've been in a drug coma for the past week. No more bad acid and 2CB, I just want to be a model a citizen.