Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

pissed off salesman is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:29 AM       
Max, face it your just some jabbering pig molester who can't accept the fact that he's not funny, and who constantly verbally attacks people because in real life your just some fat kid who can stop eating twinkies, And this is your only way to insult people without getting your ass kicked.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:37 AM       
So I says to Sethomas, sorry but I don't need a blow job that badly!
BADUMBUM!

Hey its pissedoffsalesman again! Pig Molester? Fat kid? What? Are you describing yourself or your boyfriend?
BADUMBUM!

So jin and executioneer are fucking a sheep and then...

pissed off salesman is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:41 AM       
First of all its not "Badumdumdum" Its *rimshot* no, not rimjob you yarble-less fucknut. Go eat some more twinkies kid, im not gonna' stop till you shut the fuck up.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
The Retro Kat:
You wanna talk original, bitch? The tampon joke has been done to death, in fact you already posted that to liquid. I know you're preoccupied with tampons because your body's going through some changes and you're on your way on to becoming a woman, but please we don't wanna know about your female changes.
Reary? I didn't notice i posted that to liquid, i appreciate that you noticed.

Hey folks, whats black, white and red all over?
Its Max's ass with a black cock in it bleeding.
Badumbassum.

Why did Max cross the road?
I don't know, but he should sure to hell stop posting here.
Badumbassum.

Why did no one ever laugh at Max?
Because he's not funny.
Badumbassum.

Why does Max cry at night?
Because he thinks about all the times his dad and uncle had their penises in his butthole.
Badumbassum.

Thanks, you've been great.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
feelevil is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 02:28 PM       
n u think U r funny?? goddamnit stfu u make a fool outta yo self

"HE HAS THE BRAIN THE SIZE OF A WALNUT " Retrocat <<this is beggin 2 be a sig up 4 grabs yo first cum first serve

LOLALKjflsdal;f;lsdfl;
Mocker
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 02:35 PM       
That was the point.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?

Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 03:18 PM       
...So pissed off salesman's Dad says to him come on son, it ain't gonna suck itself!
BADUMBUM!

Hey folks it's the Retro Kat trying to be funny! Do any other impressions?
BADUMBUM!

Hey where's Capt. Bubba? I figured he'd be in on this, by now, I guess that virgin's to busy jacking off to the naked pictures that Retro Kat sent to him!
BADUMBUM!

You still with me folks?

Retro Kat:
This ain't last fucktard standing, get the fuck off the stage and sit down! And if you can't sit down maybe you should stop shoving transformers up your ass, shit gargler!

So Rongi and Kellychaos were sucking each other off when...
Mocker
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 03:42 PM       
Damn right I'd get off the stage, cause you'd be the last fucktard standing, being the biggest one and all.

But if you want to do something to benefit everyone, stop posting you useless shit that only you think is funny because you're ego is so big. Maybe if you were funny and made us laugh, we wouldn't want you gone. You're only a good mocker to you're standards. To everyone else, you are a stupid "fucktard" that no one likes or will ever like. You're just another cum guzzling child molesting twat that tears the assholes of cats trying to put your cock in. LEAVE.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 03:47 PM       
I DON'T GET JOKES

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:05 PM       
I rest my case.

You see, if you had even OK parents they wouldn't let you anywhere near i-mockery.net . I am saying this with the assumption that you are at least 10 or 9, because of your poor sense of humor and bad grammer.

Also, you seem to want a lot of attention here, by picking fights and using the most retarded insults, like "goat blower". This could cause other problems in life, and may even cause you to become a homosexual.

Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:23 PM       
Rongi and The Retro Kat:
Whoa! Struck a nerve did I?

Look fucktards I told you before, stop trying to out insult me, you can't do it. Just because you guys think I'm not funny isn't even the issue. (Fucktards stick together) I've already demonstrated that you gnat nuts are incapable of learning. I said IGNORING me would be a better approach. Listen next time, or were the sounds the pigs you were fucking making too much noise?

Any fucking idiot can see I'm purposely being unfunny, what's your excuse fucktards? And think about this jizz drinkers, why am I pissing you off so much? Obviously you boy rapers are reading the shit I'm posting, which makes you even stupider than what I've already said about you! Ignore.... it'll ALL go away, just repress it, just like you did after your Daddy stuck his penis in you.

So Rongi was fucking The Retro Kat and then....
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:26 PM       
YOUR NOT ORIGINAL GO THE FUCK AWAY!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:33 PM       
No one is getting angry, if anyone is getting angry, it's you.

And I get it enough, mad max. You've told us at least 4 times. It's just that I enjoy pissing you off .
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:01 PM       
Has anyone anywhere anytime in history ever been offended by retarded insults like "goat blower" or "jizz drinker"? To me, it just shows the ignorance of the person thinking that unclever remarks like that will "strike a nerve".

Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:08 PM       
STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:04 PM       
OMG, THIS GUY HAS GOT ME SO RILED UP, I WILL PSOT ONE THOUSAND ANGRY EMOTICONS TO SHOW

-willie
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:21 PM       
I have absolutely no problem with that last response.
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 09:49 PM       
That was 1200.

This has me simply outraged.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 10:07 PM       
WHOOPS I MSUT HAVE BEEN ANGRIER THAN I THOUGHT

-willie
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 10:18 PM       
"Why does Max cry at night?
Because he thinks about all the times his dad and uncle had their penises in his butthole.
Badumbassum."

Penii!

It's neat how Mad Max has said, "You're not original" to like... just about everyone who has said anything to him. Then he says shit like, "So blah and blah fucked eachother and the night" "Sheep joke? SHEEEP?"

lol, then it's even better when he tells people they should ignore him to make him go away when people seem to be having such a fond time sticking their dick in his mouth. Sure Mad Max, I can ignore you, just keep that pretty mouth sucking.
Mocker
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 12:36 AM       
Holy shit, I was thinking of posting "penii."

Yeah Max, you struck a nerve, you make me remember my bad flying days. All im saying is, to everyones eyes, youve been insulted, but you are to damned egotistical to realize that you suck at this.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 12:40 AM       
Nah, he's not Egotistical, it's all just a scam he puts up, really he's struggling to try to fit in and at the same time somehow come out on top, but he knows he has nothing to say, that's why he repeats himself so much.

SLjimbo is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:12 AM       
It's amazing how this turned from 187's thread into Max's thread.

*awaits verbal thrashing by Mad Max*

Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:36 AM       
posting ugly people and then saying it's really other people is hilarious

SLjimbo is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:41 AM       
I should've used another picture.