Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 03:03 PM        BACOS BACON FLAVOR CHIPS
I just had the worst food-related experience of my ENTIRE LIFE. It traumatized me horribly, and I will never be able to forget it for as long as I live!

Now, Bacos has it's very own emoticon here on our discussion community, and the reason for this I never bothered to figure out.

However, I did discover just last night that there was a jar of the stuff in my kitchen's seasoning cupboard, and what with it being sweet enough to afford it's own emoticon here I immediately decided that this was awesome and that I needed to eat some on the spot. But, before I opened it and poured a bunch of the shit down my gullet, I noticed that it was a bacon SUBSTITUTE, wheras I thought it was just a special brand of bacon. This gave me no reason to be cautious, but something told me I had better take a sniff of the stuff before I tried eating some. So I did.

I awoke some time later sprawled on the floor in a pool of my own vomit, my chest heaving and my lungs burning with the horrid, corrosive fumes that had come from the container.

If a preacher told me that Satan feeds this to you in hell, I would not doubt him for a second! It's a damn good thing I didn't actually EAT this shit, or I might be fucking dead right now.

The horror of Bacos cannot be described in any language known to mankind. It's like Giygas, and your puny human brain cannot grasp the true form of it's stench.

I think I get why it's an emote now!