Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:31 PM       
They normally tell you what you need to accomplish or act as subconcious reminders of things you need to do during the day actually.

My dreams tought me how to type faster one week in high school by just dreaming about where the different letters were on the keyboard.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 09:15 AM       
I dreamed that a friend and I were invited to a party given by Lou Reed in a giant sort of bounce house thing. Then he held us hostage there, even though we kind of knew that coming in. Turns out he expected some sort of Playboy Mansion orgy scenario, and we weren't into it. My friend got out by jumping the wall, and I got out by correctly identifying some sort of antique jewelry that was laid out on the other side of the bounce house mesh.

Also, Lou Reed had that evil behind-the-desk persona of a Die Hard villain.

In the last part of the dream, my friend had gone on to host a talk show out of her kitchen. Marie Osmond was her scheduled guest, but Donny showed up instead and sneaked around the kitchen while she wasn't looking, rearranging all the cups and mugs in her pantry.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 09:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Donny showed up instead and sneaked around the kitchen while she wasn't looking, rearranging all the cups and mugs in her pantry.
So today I learned that I can apparently broadcast my paranoid delusions but the only person that can pick them up is Kitsa.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 10:10 AM       
There's a thought.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 11:06 PM       
I have recurring dreams where I'm back in high school Spanish class. Except I'm 23 so I forgot everything I know about Spanish, and the teacher STILL has a grudge against me. Everyone else in the class knows everything and aces the test while I sit there pantomiming writing praying she doesn't realize I don't know shit.

This has been happening maybe three times this past week, and the weird thing is that there's been continuity between them. Every time I wake up in a panic and have to remind myself for a good 2 minutes that I graduated college.

Not the weirdest dream I've had, but it's been freaking me out the most right now

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 09:18 AM       
Okay, here's a weird one: I just dreamed that I was a figment of Selena Gomez's imagination, manifested as a scarecrow (there were a lot of strawman puns). I had to use my imaginary powers to:

- Unite two cities in africa that were arguing about something I forget because I didn't care
- Help my friends win a dance competition
- Teach a little girl how to stop being an annoying cunt so she could make friends. I think she might have had a mental problem, in retrospect.

I fucked everything up in the end, so I used my imagination powers to wipe myself out from imaginary existence.

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 01:25 PM       
I dreamt that there was an I-Mockery event and I went to it. Rog was there, and I showed him a bunch of arts and crafts projects, McGuyver-style.

In the dream I was like a cross between Mr. Wizard and Alice Cooper.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 09:24 AM       
Did you follow that up by lynching some people, you racist scum?

That was very funny. Well done.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 10:46 AM       
:ring, :ring

Phone's for you, Zomboid. It's Salem,1692. They want their blind accusations back.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
PRAM MAVEN PRAM MAVEN PRAM MAVEN
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 07:23 AM       
I dreamed I was either staying or working at a wilderness-themed Canadian resort. The only inhabitants, though, were me and Johnny Depp, and he never left his shower stall, so I pretty much had the place to myself.

So most of the dream was just me having the run of the place, and then I walked out into the big lobby area and here comes some huge family and they're all grinning and shaking my hand and expecting some big, nice Canadian vacation, and I realize that there is absolutely nothing left in the way of food or whatever to give them.

So the last part of the dream is me running frantically from store to store in a strip mall, looking for some sort of little debbie snack cake (I don't think it really exists, but it should) that was shaped like a maple leaf, was white cake filled with a maple cream filling, and covered in maple icing. That, and coffee and stuff, and I realized when I was about to make my purchase that I had left my money at the resort.

No fear, though, because there were large wads of bills on the floor and kids were grabbing them. I thought my problems were solved, then I looked closer at the bills and saw that they were weird denominations ($17, $24) and had ethnic slurs about Turkish people in fine print, so they probably were not real.

Real exciting dream.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 07:38 AM       
i dreamt that pram maven thought he knew mock on a personal level and could call him rog
it made everybody uncomfortable and also hate him more
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 05:42 PM       
Ok holy smokes did I ever have a weird (and short!) dream. I watched Die Hard two days ago, PS.

So, it's me, my friend Brian, my manager from work, and some girl. We're on the top of the building from Die Hard because now we all work there as office types. I only know it's the Die Hard building because Brian told me "I only work here because of die hard". Anyway, we decide it would be a great place to put a basketball court. So, of course one is there, on the roof, and we talk about how it'd be good for breaks and stuff.
so we play a bit and then send the girl to get us some chocolate milks. She returns and drops one and it spills all over center court. My manager says she has to clean it because she brought them up but she argues it's our responsibility because we asked for them.

And that's it. wat

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 05:35 PM       
Last night I invented a guitar.

I should actually try and make it coz it looked pretty cool.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:10 AM       
Do it.

I dreamed that I grew up in some sort of religious cult that decided to suicide, and everyone was supposed to go up to this second floor room and be beheaded with a guillotine.

I was trying to figure out how to get my family out of there and thought I had them going along with me, so I went ahead with the plan to fake my suicide. I stashed all my stuff so that the overseer-monitors wouldn't find it and would think I disposed of it, and I had plans to carry some person on a pole across my back (???) So I went and got a job at some radio station or something under a different name, and then I got word that my family had gone ahead with the guillotine and they were all dead

At the same time, I got a message that the overseers found my stashed stuff and knew I wasn't really dead, and that I was to report back for my decapitation.

I guess it was kind of a nightmare.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jul 5th, 2011 at 09:10 AM. Reason: clarification
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 10:41 AM       
I used to have all these kickass dreams about there being a secret staircase in my parents' house that led to an area only I knew about. Like, there was this huge attic and lots of rooms and bathrooms and boxes full of cool stuff to go through, and it was mine all mine.

Last night I had that dream, and I was really excited because I hadn't had the dream in years. So I go up the stairs only to find out that a bunch of asshole hostel people were staying in all the rooms...my parents had figured out about the place and rented all the rooms out.

I'm not sure but I think it means my life sucks now.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 02:15 PM       
last night's was goofy-
cillian murphy (as the scarecrow) came over to my house after i had given someone a dose of fear toxin, wanted to show him my results but had him hold my dog, then led him to my room which all of a sudden turned into my aunts old house and my dog was made up as a clown (painted face, green wig, a little hat and a costume)
then i woke up
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 08:42 PM       
Last night I had this dream that I was watching a musical based on the Star Trek movie First Contact and I was on a date with some guy that had a motorcycle with built in rocket boosters on it. We were making out and giving each other Eskimo kisses.
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 11:15 PM       
I dreamed last night that I was in a cage fight with David Bowie and Freddie Mercury.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:10 AM       
That would be an interesting match.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 07:13 PM       
my dream last night had this in it

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 10:58 PM       
Last night I was sneaking around a warehouse with Genie from I dream of Genie, the woman from Bewitched, and Liz Hurley. Lots of stuff happened, but I can't remember any of it. Also, this was a dream.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 11:15 AM       
Last night I had a dream that I was Jessica Alba. I was sitting on a producers lap watching the dailys while he played with my boobs.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 02:33 PM       
I took a sleeping pill before bed and, while I can't remember most of what I dreamed, the part that stuck out the most was me riding around on a crazy carpet that seemed to be fused to my legs. I was propelling myself with my arms, just grabbing at snow and ice, but I was getting some really surprising speed and turning accuracy. It was pretty bizarre.

Edit: Oh, fuck! I just remembered what is probably the funniest part of my dream. I somehow stumbled across pictures of Pram Maven doing push-ups and sit-ups at work (he was laying down behind a busy bar and just going nuts) and then posted them here. My dislike of Pram goes deep, I guess.

That was very funny. Well done.