Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2011, 06:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC News
IMF head Strauss-Kahn charged over New York 'sex crime.
The head of the International Monetary Fund, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, has been charged by New York police over an alleged sex attack on a hotel maid.
Police say he faces three charges, including attempted rape. His lawyer told Reuters he would plead not guilty.
The IMF has been criticizing NZ recently because our economy has taken a large hit following the repeated earthquakes. This means we don't have to listen to them now, right? #wikileaks
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2011, 06:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
When it comes to governments legally recognizing cruel and unusual punishments I'm only against it because people would definitely misuse that right (this is why I'm against executions in our country). When someone really is guilty though then yeah I don't have a problem with it. This guy deserves to be blinded, not blinding him would be barbaric.
Barbaric? I'm going to have to look up that word because I am pretty sure you're not making sense by using it there.
Quote:
Justice is not about deterrence and it's not about fulfilling sadistic fantasies either, it's about fairness. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a hand for a hand, a foot for a foot.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world perfect? I think I'm still with Gandhi on this one.
Quote:
Blinding this man is right and correct and to do otherwise would be evil.
That guy is a very lousy guy and his actions make me quite angry. Blinding him doesn't fix what he did. He needs to be very heavily punished though. Also, maybe Iran should make acid harder to get? Who needs all this acid anyway? Do they have a right to bear acid?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 15th, 2011, 06:55 AM       
#spoilertags #dumbopinions #whyamievenpostingthem #godihatemyselfsomuch #suchanidiot #editbutton
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2011, 07:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Barbaric? I'm going to have to look up that word because I am pretty sure you're not making sense by using it there.
I thought it sounded good. Though if you're gonna get snippy I suppose technically it doesn't make sense.

Quote:
An eye for an eye makes the whole world perfect? I think I'm still with Gandhi on this one.
I think it works out pretty well in this case.

Quote:
That guy is a very lousy guy and his actions make me quite angry. Blinding him doesn't fix what he did. He needs to be very heavily punished though. Also, maybe Iran should make acid harder to get? Who needs all this acid anyway? Do they have a right to bear acid?
But blinding him does make everybody feel better, that's about all you can hope for really.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 15th, 2011, 07:57 AM       
Quote:
But blinding him does make everybody feel better, that's about all you can hope for really.
It does.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 15th, 2011, 08:00 AM       
I still don't understand how throwing acid on someone becomes a thing that happens more than once, Iran.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2011, 08:03 AM       
they should pour the acid on his wein*r
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2011, 08:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I just blocked the last seven people I knew from highschool on Facebook. I was a social pariah for this particular group, anyway.

I feel like a happy dance is in order.

I was adding them at first, I don't know why. Then I came to my senses (after a series of their bullshit status updates I didn't care about) and deleted them again.

I actually had one person stalking another person on my friends list, and I couldn't post anything to the stalked one because it made her profile accessible to the stalker, or something like that, idk.

Last edited by Kitsa : May 15th, 2011 at 08:47 AM. Reason: serious? series.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2011, 05:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
There's probably real fibromyalgia out there somewhere, but same story. I think a lot of people don't understand or are not willing to accept the amount of chronic and sometimes unexplained pain life can dole out. Also that a lot of the time there's not shit you can do about it.
Real fibro happens either genetically, which is the kind you have for life (and usually as a child, too, though age does magnify it), OR it's triggered by a extremely difficult and stressful emotional situation.

It's kind of like when you wind a pocketwatch too much and it springs out -you can put everything back in its place, but it won't work the same way again.
--------------

I have genetic fibromyalgia, and it's another disorder that people like to claim they have. It is indescribably bad to do this, as fibro is a diagnosis made by exclusion. You have to get tested for lupus, lyme, ms, and vitamin d deficiency. They don't mean you don't have fibro, but it means that there's something else causing at least part of it. They'd treat you for that first before making a dx of fibro. I went through quite a bit before they ruled that I had it.

People that just claim to have it and haven't been diagnosed irritate the everliving fuck out of me.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2011, 05:21 PM       
Well, that's sort of where I was pointed with it...the people who just claim to have it, or worse, don't have it and lock onto it as a surefire way to get disability income because the diagnosis can be muddy.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
Fuck them. I'm not on disability for it, and I have fairly advanced fibro, with a couple chemical imbalances concerning norepinephrine. They can lead their shitty lives and work just like I do. I'm not even on any pain medication for the fibro because it would interfere with my other meds.

They need to be cut into pieces while they're alive, thrown into a fire pit, and burned.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old May 15th, 2011, 08:53 PM       
Noun
Place
Noun
Noun
Plural Noun
teacup of sunshine
Old May 15th, 2011, 09:05 PM       
But a noun...

never mind.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old May 15th, 2011, 11:16 PM       
Wrestler
Chick-Fil-A
Betta Fish
Dirty Carpet
Cunts
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old May 16th, 2011, 12:12 AM       
This Wrestler is your Wrestler, this Wrestler is my Wrestler
From Chik-Fil-A, to the New York Betta Fish
From the Dirty Carpet forest, to the gulf stream Cunts
This Wrestler was made for you and me

wow that sucked
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 16th, 2011, 12:32 AM       
Oh yeah; I'm going to be getting a series of steroid injections straight in my ear drum.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2011, 02:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
This Wrestler was made for you and me
john cena?
teacup of sunshine
Old May 16th, 2011, 07:34 AM       
Etsy alchemy request for painting of John Cena buggering Tosh

I believe a later post shows a photo of the painting.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 16th, 2011, 07:35 AM       
Bottom of this post and NSFW.

Last edited by Kitsa : May 16th, 2011 at 07:36 AM. Reason: clicked image instead of URL bc I'm an idiot
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 16th, 2011, 10:39 AM       
That's fantastic. And I learned a new word!

Today's gonna be a good one, I've got a feeling.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2011, 01:51 PM       
Guys I've been coming to i-mockery for a long time now...and I think it's about time we do an emoticon overhaul. I mean, come on!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2011, 01:56 PM       
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2011, 02:21 PM       
It sure has
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2011, 02:38 PM       
Hey guys my sister's graduating college and i was wondering if anybody knows any INSPIRATIONAL FRENCH SAYINGS and stuff about success/life/congratumalations since she had a minor in french :O
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 16th, 2011, 03:06 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Hey guys my sister's graduating college and i was wondering if anybody knows any INSPIRATIONAL FRENCH SAYINGS and stuff about success/life/congratumalations since she had a minor in french :O

Last edited by The Leader : May 16th, 2011 at 03:08 PM. Reason: page brak