Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 10:01 PM        DEAR BRITISH BRETHREN
who the are the "poppy abusers", and why are my scottish cousins dedicating jingoistic poetry to them via facebook

Google isn't explaining things
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 10:05 PM       
THEY ARE PERSONS WHO GO AROUND OTHER PEOPLES LAWNS DESTROYING BEAUTIFUL POPPY GARDENS SO THAT THEY CAN GET HIGH
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 10:10 PM       
looks like wearing a poppy is some memorial day / veterans day type thing.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 10:24 PM       
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE ELEVENTH OF NOVEMBER
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 06:46 AM       
Kahl is right; yesterday was remembrance day, and poppy abusers go around destroying poppy fields to get high instead of respecting the dead soldiers they represent.
BANNED

Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:49 AM       
I WAS RIGHT ON TWO COUNTS FUCKING AWESOME
Banned
QuilabegeSine is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 04:47 AM       
Thanks to share this type of information and I just enjoy with these news and make up those in a comedian form for performing in the event shows. Thanks
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
So, there is some holiday wherein they spread opiates around the UK? Opiates day?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 06:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I WAS RIGHT ON TWO COUNTS FUCKING AWESOME
I forgot to say that I just made that up.