Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 10:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
So you are saying that Monsato and Wal-Mart are the 'financial bigwigs' pulling the strings in this particular scenario? I don't follow, I'm sorry. When I asked for you to tell me specifics, I wasn't expecting you to say "everyone", that's all.
Answer:

Quote:
Let me further simplify it by saying anyone who has a vest interested in the synthetic hoax movement
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasted Child View Post
Coolinator, out of curiousity, how old are you and what do you do for a living?
Environmental regulator
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 10:55 AM       
Uh, that's not specific. When I ask you "Who has a vested interest in the so-called 'synthetic hoax movement'?"

You don't answer:

"Whoever has a vest interested in the synthetic hoax movement".

OH ALSO, if you are an environmental regulator I guess that means you are in the back pocket of whomever has vested interests in the synthetic hoax movement.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 10:59 AM       
Quote:
OH ALSO, if you are an environmental regulator I guess that means you are in the back pocket of whomever has vested interests in the synthetic hoax movement.
OH, SNAP!

You may already be there.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 11:43 AM       
Snap fo sho.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 12:24 PM       
Quote:
Uh, that's not specific. When I ask you "Who has a vested interest in the so-called 'synthetic hoax movement'?"

You don't answer:

He's already answered the question man. He just posted it in another thread. Can't you read. It's all here. He's already posted the answer. Gosh!
Banned

Old Mar 19th, 2010, 01:29 PM       
Quote:

You don't answer:

You have to do your own research.

I posted articles earlier in the debate on the cap and trade schemes. They're a few pages back.

Quote:
No,

I work for a company that doesn't have anything do to with the synthetic Global Warming movement. You do know that there are environmental compliance regulators that don't work for the IPCC and other climate change fraudsters? Don't you?

Please re-read the articles I posted.
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 02:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
You do know that there are environmental compliance regulators that don't work for the IPCC and other climate change fraudsters? Don't you?
Im going to go out on a limb here and say probably not as he doesnt work in that field. Question though... If you dont work for the IPCC then who do you work for? Is your company hired by other companies or something? What is it that you do?

Quote:
Please re-read the articles I posted.
If he wanted to read an article he wouldnt be here trying to have a discussion.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 02:30 PM       
I bet Coolie is really Don McLeroy in disguise.

"Somebody has to stand up to experts!"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzrUt9CHtpY

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Mar 19th, 2010 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Damned YouTube!
Banned

Old Mar 19th, 2010, 03:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Im going to go out on a limb here and say probably not as he doesnt work in that field. Question though... If you dont work for the IPCC then who do you work for? Is your company hired by other companies or something? What is it that you do?
Am I this interesting?

It amazes me how the debates always end. They go from me presenting articles, to me being called names, to finally the people in the thread focusing on me personally.

I don't know whether to feel honored or just creeped out.
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 03:23 PM       
Dont flatter yourself. Im not so interested in you so much as I am curious about your job. Im not sure exactly what an environmental regulator does. I suppose that goes double for one that doesnt work for IPCC. But alas you have yet again skirted around answering a question, further proving my initial thought that this is all a big waste of time that is going no where.
Banned

Old Mar 19th, 2010, 04:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Dont flatter yourself.
Oh, I will flatter myself, don't you worry about that. (motions servants to fan him with palm leaves while dropping grapes in his mouth)

I already said my piece a while back. Since then I've felt like I've been in a very long and tedious Q&A session.

If you have any other questions just PM me.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Mar 19th, 2010, 05:01 PM       
Quote:
You have to do your own research.
Is that why you only read articles and not the papers and studies they supposedly quote from?
Quote:
I work for a company that doesn't have anything do to with the synthetic Global Warming movement. You do know that there are environmental compliance regulators that don't work for the IPCC and other climate change fraudsters?
But the independent researchers and groups that believe in global don't count, right?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Mar 19th, 2010, 05:04 PM       
Quote:
It amazes me how the debates always end. They go from me presenting articles, to me being called names, to finally the people in the thread focusing on me personally.
It wasn't a debate because your argument is based on logical fallacies. Also you're a fucking pussy and you should go kill yourself or something.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 06:49 PM       
HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI HITLER

thread over, let's play a different game
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 07:00 PM       
I love it when people complain about being called names or the CIVILITY of an argument, as if getting your feelings hurt discredits someone.

Here's the brass tax on why people have stopped playing this game with you, as the thread has progressed we began presenting facts, and good arguments, where you would respond to by pretending like they don't exist then posting a thousand links to articles you've never read. And it is clear that you didn't even comprehend most of what you would post yourself, let alone what we would post. It is clear you have no interest understanding, and just have a smug paranoid opinion that is right nomatter what. Whenever anyone presented you with good evidence you would steer off into some conspiratorial rant (er, I mean post a hundred unread links) on why its presumably invalid that rarely had anything to do with the topic at hand. Like I said earlier, you are a mirror image of me back when I was 19, I was dumb as shit and couldn't realize it because I was dumb as shit, so I just kept on arguing... and you still a year older than my current age. Everyone here has recognized this about you, so all we have left to do is deconstruct everything you post. Maybe the nurse will make you take your anxiety medication for once and you'll actually get as embarrassed as you should over this entire thread of shame that is your legacy.
And stop crying over people 'focusing personally' on you. Buy a pack of tampons and come back after your time of the month is over.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 04:30 AM       
I'm an environmental regulator that doesn't work for the bad place.

mostly my job is turning off light switches which are not currently being used, try to remember to buy energy saving lightbulbs and walk whenever i can instead of drive
there's a lot of other things but i think that gives you a clearer picture of what people like coolinator and i are up to.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 04:30 AM       
Ok guys since I wasn't getting much from coolinator I decided to do my own research like he suggested. What I found was pretty astounding, to say the least.

So I needed to know who it was in particular that has the Synthetic (I'm not too sure why we are using the word 'synthetic', but there you go) Climate Change Hoax Movement, and for a while I was asking the right people the wrong questions. I mean, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink if you know what I mean. I was getting subtle information from The Coolinator, but at the time I just didn't see it. Asking the same question, and getting the question back as an answer just didn't make sense to me, but looking back in hindsight it's all there in plain sight.

Delving further and further into the links he provided me without me knowing it in another thread, I came across some pretty important stuff. I'm talking high priority classified material here. It was enough to turn my world upside down, let me tell you.

I spent all of last night and this morning going over the stats and re-checking the evidence, and it's all true, it's all there. Some people wont have the courage to let the truth into their closed minds, but I think enough will. When people see the truth, THAT'S when things will start to change. The Synthetic Hoax Climate Change Movement is a LIE, and there is no two ways about that. I found out particulars on who is financing these guys, hard to believe who, but I did, and it took me a while to wrap my head around that, but facts are facts.

The Synthetic Climate Hoax Change Movement is financed by all those groups that have vested interests in them. So, by that I mean anyone who will make money out of the Climate Change lie being told to the world right now. All I really had to do was follow the money trail to find out who it was, and it was right there staring me in the face the whole time. So the actual groups, specifically, are, you guessed it, all those groups who make money from The Synthetic Climate Change Hoax Movement. Pretty simple really.

Oh also the Jews.

Ok, that's enough form me, I gotta go, I think they might be onto me. You guys take care and don't let the truth become just another forgotten word, ok? Stay safe.

Zhukov
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 07:30 AM       
We won't be hearing from Z for awhile. I think he's gone "underground". Where the climate can't hurt you anymore.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 08:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
We won't be hearing from Z for awhile. I think he's gone "underground". Where the climate can't hurt you anymore.
That's what they want you to think
Is a RoboCop.

Old Mar 20th, 2010, 10:22 AM       
He knows too much, Flagg. You know what we have to do.
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
I dunno, I'm starting to get a bit suspicious about Zhukov and this whole "climate change hoax movement"-hoax movement. Frankly I think that those who say that those who say the climate change is just a hoax are being manipulated by political and economical forces that have vested interests, are just being manipulated by political and economical forces that have vested interestes.
I'm going to delve deeper into this dirty business. Call the cops if I'm not back within a week.
Slim Goodbody
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 01:51 PM       
Guys, I have to come clean. I cannot lie to you any longer. I am an operative from the Freemasons, sent here to mislead any Harry Callahans from the truth, and convince all you sheeple into believing the obviously fraudulent research we had our researchers come up with. We own science you see. We also orchestrated 9/11, staged the holocaust, shot Kennedy, own the rights to the infinitely renewable resource unobtanium, and Elvis is our president. You could have walked away, but you just had to keep digging didn't you? But now that you know the truth I can't let any of you leave here alive.
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 02:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
Guys, I have to come clean. I cannot lie to you any longer. I am an operative from the Freemasons, sent here to mislead any Harry Callahans from the truth, and convince all you sheeple into believing the obviously fraudulent research we had our researchers come up with. We own science you see. We also orchestrated 9/11, staged the holocaust, shot Kennedy, own the rights to the infinitely renewable resource unobtanium, and Elvis is our president. You could have walked away, but you just had to keep digging didn't you? But now that you know the truth I can't let any of you leave here alive.
What about the fact that Lou Reed's song "Sword of Damocles" is so weirdly underappreciated - I mean you can hardly find it anywhere, despite it being really good - are you guys behind that too?
Slim Goodbody
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 03:38 PM       
That was the jews.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 03:47 PM       
NOTHING MATTERS ANYMORE - YOU WILL ALL BE ABSORBED.

WE ALREADY HAVE FLAGG. WE'RE COMING FOR YOU NEXT, SUPAFLY.

BE AFRAID.

- THE ILLUMINATI