Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2005, 10:34 AM        Natasha Lyonne fights for her life
Given what's been reported on her over the past few years, I can't say I'm surprised by this.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9013110/

‘American Pie’ star’s fight for life
Lyonne is suffering from hepatitis C, a heart infection and a collapsed lung

Access Hollywood
Updated: 6:14 p.m. ET Aug. 19, 2005

Drugs. Disease. It's a true Hollywood tragedy.

She rose to stardom in “American Pie,” but now actress Natasha Lyonne is fighting for her life.

The New York Post broke the story that the missing actress had been found. Natasha, 26, is struggling to survive in New York City's Beth Israel Hospital intensive care.

Reportedly, Natasha is suffering from hepatitis C, a heart infection, a collapsed lung and is covered in track marks.

She's also undergoing methadone treatment — typically used to help heroin users.

“I read the article. I'm crying actually. It's terrible, you know. It's my little girl,” Natasha's dad Aaron Braunstein told Access Hollywood. “It's a terrible tragedy, but she's going to get better. We're praying for her and she's a tough girl.”

Aaron visited his daughter one week ago and he thinks she may have contracted the hepatitis C while shooting the movie “The Grey Zone.”

“As we see in the paper, she's probably with the wrong crowd,” he added. “The main thing, she picked up the liver thing in Bulgaria during ‘The Grey Zone.’”

And Aaron is very upset about the article in the Post.

“There's a confidentiality between patient, doctor and hospital, so all of this is probably going to be a major lawsuit,” he continued.

Natasha, who has also appeared in “Slums of Beverly Hills,” “Detroit Rock City” and “Kate and Leopold,” was arrested for drunk driving in 2001, but it was about two years later when her friend Michael Rappaport — who rented Natasha an apartment in his New York Brownstone — started receiving complaints about his tenant.

Natasha allegedly terrorized the neighbors and destroyed the property. Michael told his scathing story about evicting his friend to Jane magazine for their May issue.

“Natasha, who I used to think was so cool, had s--t on me and my property…I tried to help her, a lot of friends did,” Rappaport told Jane. “But she screwed me. She can kiss my a--.”

Needless to say, her father wasn't pleased with the situation.

“There's no crime in America to keep an apartment dirty,” Aaron contends. “You're paying $5,000 a month, so Michael Rappaport used the judicial system to have my daughter break her lease.”

The Post reports Natasha had been living on the streets since her eviction. But her dad argues she owns her own co-op.

At the end of the interview, Aaron had one final message for his ailing daughter.

“Natasha, we love you. We're praying for you, God should bless you and we'll see you later,” he said.

Copyright 2005 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Aug 21st, 2005, 01:25 PM       
Ah, she's the character that I didn't like.

FPS Andy is probably a spambot
Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:15 PM       
jesus h. christ, she is ugllyyyy

www.purepwnage.com
Nyttelijbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:34 PM       
Anyone looks ugly with their face plastered like a whore.