Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 01:04 AM        SongMeanings.net
I have been grazing on SongMEanings.net for a while and I've come across at least two hilarious things. I've been getting into Rammstein and the site actually has english translations, as well as a poster fluent in german who actually has a bit more brain cojones and makes some pretty long winded, but interesting things. Well aside from that I run into the Eifersucht lyrics and catch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel
wow, the lyrics of this song makes it a poem, a high quality poem. all the things about man's jealousy. the line "we r cooking jealousy" is so kool.
And I was checking the Nirvana Lake of Fire lyrics to confirm the whole who covered who and ran into a nice bit of posts of Christians going apeshit over the thought that the song could be anti-religious as well as Kurt could never have not been a christian for being so talented. NOTE: Replies are hidden until you click on the reply button, here's what's on the first page. Very bottom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcchic15
But the soldiers may be christian and I don't think that is right cause i am a christian an God is love and you cant necessarily decide where the soldiers are going for things done for their country it just isn't right
Not to mention the constant badgering of what religion Kurt was.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 04:58 PM       
http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/vi...4/#73016018778

Yes, please inform me what kanye wests deep lyrics are about.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 09:57 PM       
I want to know what R Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" is all about.
You may already be there.
Buttmunch
Tacobot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 04:25 PM       
Here's a pretty good synopsis of the movie UHF http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3109/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 05:53 PM       
but a horrible "what this song means" description though.
the great Troll Caper
JohnnyLurg is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 08:57 AM       
Being a "trusted member" of SongMeanings, I've added over 800 song lyrics to the site which can be found here:
http://www.songmeanings.net/profiles...360683/lyrics/

I was also nearly selected to edit SongMeanings' music blog, Suds on Bleeker, but it seems that fell through.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 03:46 PM       
UHF's theme song must really be hard to decipher from all the conceits to the over cryptic similes. Thank you songmeanings.no for allowing such a place to exist so all these highly intelligent critics can copulate all their half assed thoughts about a song in which they can't even get the lyrics right to half the time.
the great Troll Caper
JohnnyLurg is probably a spambot
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 05:31 PM       
While we're on the topic of UHF, I think it's awesome that this forum has an R.J. Fletcher avatar.