Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2004, 12:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Danno
Ok, maybe I'm way off base here but I tend to think of sex as more of a sport then anything else. There are tons of jokes I can make based off that statement, but really that's how I feel about it.
It's like a sport, and if you are lucky everyone wins.
But really for me I treat it like how I used to veiw hiking, golf or Bowling. I try to out do myself, try harder then the time before.
If I do good I feel good about it.
It's something I really enjoy doing, hell it's the reason I keep in halfway decent shape. I can't catch or throw a ball very well. I'm a crappy runner, but damn it, I'm good at sex (or at least that's what I've been told. Maybe it was just not to bruise my ego).
Also I get as attached to those I sleep w/ as I would someone i would play tennis w/, "What, you can't play tennis anymore w/ me... Ok, I'll find some else to play w/." But then again, I'm also a creepy jerk.

Exactly. Its not "mystical" or any such thing, but it is extremely fun. I like doing it more than almost any other leisure activity I can think of and if you're doing it in the right way it can be a really really good workout as Danno said. Its really only half what you get out of it at best. The main thing for me is the fact that I love the person I'm with and making her feel good physically makes me happy, regardless of how meaningless or temporary it might be. Knowing that you can bring pleasure to a person because of your own skill is just a very very nice feeling. Only I really don't think I could change partners with such emotional ease.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2004, 02:48 AM       
Every one here is talking about "love" and I think you all have the wrong conception about what love is. The problem as I see it with the concept of “love” is that it is always has the connotation of symbiosis; you see this in people when they claim that their “other half” “completes them”. The idea that love is some kind of mutually beneficial relationship is not entirely wrong, but it isn’t a symbiotic one, it is a parasitic one. Lovers are like two ticks, sucking each other dry.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2004, 05:31 AM       
Jesus...I really think the people here could talk themselves out of having fun of kind.

There so many young people here with all kinds of existential despair!
Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2004, 05:32 AM       
Well, my problem isn't everyones problem...
I am so emotinaly unattached to everything/everyone.
Because of the lovely realationships I've been in in the last 7 years I really don't belive in love... Just lust, co-dependance, and the fear of dieing alone.
Also I've always been a bit of a whore with little in the way of morals.
But hey I'm sure in a few months you all will se the Annual "I'M IN LOVE" thread that I tend to post... Then I'll be of the board for sevral months, and then the "I've returned broken and Bruised" thread...
How many times have I done this?
Do you think I'll learn?
but hell i'm kidding myself, I'm slightly sad about the fact a peticular girl in Olympia didn't visit me last weekend like she said she would, and hasn't returned my phone calls.

Oh, that's another thing, I never listen to anyone when they tell me "anyone but her dude..."

Hugh_Bristic is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2004, 12:41 PM       
I just couldn't do it.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2004, 04:19 PM       
I never was that self-conscious as to care about how good I was at sex and/or try to get better at it. I was fucking lumps of flesh, which I could argue either way as to whether were even sentient beings to begin with. And when they got off (note to idiots: you can tell when the other person gets off) I didn't recieve any such strong feeling of satisfaction over having that effect on them.

So, uh. Abstinence. *sigh*

da blob is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2004, 04:48 PM       
hey Helm if you don't mind a question : so WHY did you do it ?

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
Mocker

Old May 8th, 2004, 04:56 PM       
Because I want to be free. It's a big conversation but you're bright and you're able to act both parts in it. Here's some keywords:

instinct. free will. genetic predisposition. awareness. social programming.

Have fun.

Edit: think of freedom not as in freedom of action but rather of freedom of intention. before action. you get my drift.

da blob is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2004, 05:43 PM       
get it, and even moreso as we already had this conversation before - not exactly, but it came down to the same thing.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
Mocker

Old May 8th, 2004, 05:53 PM       
Yes, yes. Good. Same page. Keep reading.
Mocker
theapportioner is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2004, 11:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by da blob
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapportioner
A great blowjob trumps humping any day.

you must be a bore to fuck.
Nah, not a bore. I don't care for anything elaborate, or marathon sessions, but I enjoy it, and the person I'm fucking does too.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2004, 06:40 AM       
I think it's more satisfying if you have something psychological vested in it. Sprinting is fun, but sprinting and winning a race is even better.

*slow motion removal of clothes while Chariots of Fire theme plays*
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old May 9th, 2004, 09:02 AM       
hey why dont you all do what i did and somehow (probably through childhood - thanks childhood) find the touch of other people completely repellant unless it is an act of violence
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2004, 09:52 AM       
I'd rather sit and visualize Jeanette stripping slowly
Mocker

Old May 9th, 2004, 11:08 AM       
Adventure, I had a problem with being touched by people that I didn't want to be touched (not exactly the same problem as yours) which resulted to many violent situations as I was growing up. Are you still the same way?
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2004, 11:29 AM       
Just because you've only had sex with dirty losers doesn't make you some expert on the subject. Have sex with someone you love or at least care about, and then open your shit-stinking mouth.
MY DAD
Old May 9th, 2004, 11:36 AM       
I'm still very much the same. My handshakes are quick and tense, I almost always move right away to a hamburger to change the feeling. When my Mother tries to hug me, it's usually my arms flat to my sides. I'm a bit sad that I can't even hug my own Mother, but I'm still desperate to move away.

I'm not actively violent; the only time I actually get anywhere near physical violence is sparring, which sounds as gay as it looks. I've never been in a fight, I'm fairly small, inconspicuous, and more than half the time antagonists probably think I'm a girl. :-* :-*
Mocker
theapportioner is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2004, 11:36 AM       
THE ANSWER: ROUGH SEX
Mocker

Old May 9th, 2004, 11:38 AM       
I'm sorry, was that last post directed at me? If so, I think you're trying too hard. I know this is i-mockery and everything and god forbid there's a thread that's spared of your ever-so witty generalised insults, but I'm sure you could find some other threads in which you won't have to grasp at straws as to do your thing.
Mocker

Old May 9th, 2004, 11:40 AM       
My last post was directed at Royal, by the way.

Adventure: no girl intimacy then?
MY DAD
Old May 9th, 2004, 11:57 AM       
No urge, no intimacy. It's not as though my dislike is a crippling phobia; the sensation is more of an extreme revulsion. I can stomach it to a certain extent of course, if it's a situation with no other option.

I feel as though I don't have the emotional resources to bother putting another person in such consideration as a relationship would require, so the loss to me is minimal.

I have very little sex drive on the whole, and am neither looking forward to nor actively seeking my first sexual encounter. That, and tales of my best friend and his harem of dumb girls is really enough to put me off to the idea of even a momentary relationship.

I know, tough loss ladies.
Mocker

Old May 9th, 2004, 12:24 PM       
I know you get this a lot, but I don't think you're missing too much. As long as you've had meaningful relationships of the friendly kind with women and you've masturbated even once you're probably overequipped as to fill in the gap of what an actual sexual relationship would be like. And now Royal will come in and tell us how this isn't so.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 9th, 2004, 01:51 PM       
Love is waiting to get your CDs back.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2004, 02:26 PM       
You're all right. You're all so right. Love is a meaningless verbal title given to a simple reproductive urge and I should be ashamed to suggest that sex is anything more than a physical manifestation of these simple totally worthless urges. I am slicing off my testicles with a razor blade as we speak. I plan to set myself on fire tommorow because I am merely a sack of flesh and though I believe myself to be concious I am only a tiny speck in an autonomous world devoid of such notions as free will (what is such a thing anyway? Can you truly explain it?) and purpose.

Wait srry. My gf just called. We're going to a movie after we eat din with our moms. Maybe we'll do it. omg I'm excited. TTYL BYE <3. ;p
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old May 9th, 2004, 03:33 PM       
When did you become such a gay.