xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2004, 04:58 PM       
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2004, 07:11 PM       
Bubba, if you were trying to make a point in your post I'm going to completely disregard it. Mainly because it sorta sounded like you were talking to yourself. Waiting for your turn to speak. Speak. Waiting for your turn to speak. You know what I mean. Have a nice movie with your girlfriend and don't kiss your mother with that mouth.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2004, 06:59 AM       
This thread gave me the reaction I often get when reading mockery: 'Fuck, I am a lot more normal than I gave myself credit for!'.
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2004, 12:51 PM       
Helm, here's the new tip for you - try having sex and actually having the patience to give the girl an orgasm. It might make it fun for the both of you, instead of just lasting the 30 seconds it takes to get you off.

Chimp, love isn't that, love is never kissing a girl and then writing her a 10 page letter.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2004, 04:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
Bubba, if you were trying to make a point in your post I'm going to completely disregard it. Mainly because it sorta sounded like you were talking to yourself. Waiting for your turn to speak. Speak. Waiting for your turn to speak. You know what I mean. Have a nice movie with your girlfriend and don't kiss your mother with that mouth.
I was making a point but not directed at you. More towards the people in here who reek of angsty un-loved teenager. This whole thread just became disgusting. Your initial point was interesting but its evolved into another "love doesnt exist. boohoo" thread. Kill yourselves.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2004, 04:30 PM       
That is a phallicy, sir!

Wherever you go, there you are.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old May 10th, 2004, 04:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBubba
This whole thread just became disgusting. Your initial point was interesting but its evolved into another "love doesnt exist. boohoo" thread. Kill yourselves.
I was calling you gay because you keep parading the fact that you have a girlfriend. I beleive that love exists but I also beleive that love can turn people into retards.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old May 10th, 2004, 05:09 PM       
i hear that exact phrase almost every time the subject comes around helm, and it is usually from folks in a relationship, so it is like they are calling themselves a retard strapped into the worlds worst roller coaster who keeps getting on it just because someone hands them a ticket to ride or perhaps they find a ticket next to the garbage soaked in vomit

if i had to define love well it is a fine-ass lady leprechaun and a dashin handsome man leprechaun penetrating each other on the back of a sardine-tight herd of unicorns galloping down a rainbow into a glittery gay pond

that or it could be a harmonic balance between two people that are realistically expecting neither a constant high nor a constant low coupled with earned respect and deserved trust

but love is for fags anyways
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2004, 05:14 PM       
awesome
Mocker

Old May 10th, 2004, 05:35 PM       
It was, wasn't it?
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 10th, 2004, 07:10 PM       
It was 11 pages.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2004, 01:23 AM       
i'm no fag. >:
Mocker
Old May 11th, 2004, 05:32 AM       
I wish Mr adventure posted like that more often.
Mocker

Old May 11th, 2004, 09:00 AM       
I wish Mr. Adventure posted more often period
Mocker
Old May 11th, 2004, 10:19 AM       
I wouldnt go that far.
Mocker

Old May 11th, 2004, 02:45 PM       
LONDON, Nov 13 (AFP) - Rivalry between Arsenal and Manchester United spilled over to the fringes of the Dutch squad on Thursday when Dennis Bergkamp told Ruud van Nistelrooy that he deserved to be sidelined from the national team.

"Nistelrooy??"

United star van Nistelrooy reacted angrily to being replaced during the Netherlands Euro 2004 qualifier against the Czech Republic last month and was axed for the next match.

"You simply went too far"

The spat has led to van Nistelrooy starting on the bench for this
Saturday's trip to Hampden Park where Dick Advocaat will be hoping his Dutch troops can snatch a first leg victory in their crucial Euro 2004 playoff against Scotland.

HOW TO GET TO SLCCV

From I-95 take Indrio Road Exit. Go East on Indrio Road and turn North onto 713 at the light

From the Florida Turnpike, take the Fort Pierce Exit. Go North on 713.

From Route 1 Take the "Feeder Road" if going South. If going North watch for the light. (If you cross the railroad, you went too far!)
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2004, 03:46 PM       
I don't know what's going on in this thread, but I'm going to answer the initial question.

I found out the first time I got laid and woke up in the morning feeling like nothing special had happened. And the idea was driven into my head after the next two or three times.

Maybe it's different if you do it with someone you love?
Mocker

Old May 11th, 2004, 04:02 PM       
I am willing to believe that this is so.
Old May 11th, 2004, 06:10 PM       
Have you tried giving a partner an orgasm yet? It might help out...
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 11th, 2004, 06:24 PM       
Reach-arounds are for fags.
Mocker

Old May 11th, 2004, 06:34 PM       
It makes me feel a bit troubled that you're actually following this thread. What is it about it that attracted your attention? So much that you'd post the same thing twice in a row no less. Do you actually expect an answer to your question? The answer is implied if you cared to actually read the thread instead of just cheaply picking insults. Yes I-mockery, I know. So mock me then, if you think I deserve mocking and have otherwise nothing else to add to the conversation. I'll try to play along but don't bore me to tears with lame insinuations of impotence. Woo! I'm impotent! I cannot produce offspring! I've failed the human species as a whole! Stone me to death! What next, you'll tell me I smell? Your mom jokes?

You have a unique gift, royal. You seem like such a useless person, devoid of any redeeming quality, that each time I care to reply to you I feel a little bit more useless myself. In that I've actually engaged in conversation with you there seem to lie some terrible potential for my own cheapening as a human being. You're a walking, talking depression. This will be the last time I ever say anything to you. Go bother someone else with your retarded impotence jokes.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old May 11th, 2004, 06:34 PM       
:-* it is the kissies to mradventure thread now

and as you drown me in laudatory roses i am a bit sad

i guess it is because any definition of love that does not consist of flesh intertwining flesh like a garland on a tree planted in a cloud made of specifically bred golden retriever puppies blessed with freedom from congential defects will die as soon as hallmark catches wind

ps sadie you are only a fag if your definition of love is some sort of orgasmic rapture in which the vagina and penis are given adorable confectionary nicknames
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2004, 06:50 PM       
Okay, I read the whole thread now.

I am happy to say that I now have two reasons to think Royal Tenenbaum is a loser.
Old May 12th, 2004, 12:48 AM       
"Go bother someone else with your retarded impotence jokes."

Ha, you're so blind and stupid it makes me sick. What would you being impotent have to do with giving a woman an orgasm, you fucking useless tool? Seriously, fuck, whatever, you may actually be impotent, but that doesn't mean shit all in terms of whether or not you're pleasing the your partner. All being impotent would mean is that you can't experience sexual pleasure in the conventional sense, so, of course, you're weak, little, conventional mind would immediately jump to the conclusion that some how your inability to pleasure a woman properly has something to do with your own penis! Hilarious, and, in fact, to paraphrase you, 'depressing.' Next time you're lucky enough to trick another woman into allowing herself to be brutalized by your Mongoloid (yes, I mean of the Gangis Kahn variety) sexual habits, try this: first, foreplay. Yes, I know this sounds like work, but she may actually begin to produce natural lubricant, instead of you being forced to spring for an extra tub of Crisco. Next, once all the clothes are removed, etc. and she seems fairly amped up, use your fingers for a bit. In fact, sometimes it's nice to start the whole thing off with an orgasm for her purely from your fingers. Switching it up and going down on her is also very fun, and unless you're a huge fag (which I'm pretty sure you are), this should also act to get you very excited. Once this has a) hit a boiling point or b) she is in the throws of, for lack of a better, less-cliche term, sexual ecstasy and needs your cock, then you should move on to that part of the event. I understand you're impotent, so, purely for fun, use your fingers and tongue to make her cum. So, because you are so stupid, not only did I have to clarify my use of the English language, but I also had to teach you how to have hot, meaningful sex. Because, guess what, sex will be more meaningful if she actually wants more.

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 05:14 AM        Hmm
Well without so many words I kinda agree with Royal. The majority of women don't tend to have an orgasm when they are having sex. Why? Well most of the time its the partner not bothering to know what turns them on. The difference between having sex with someone you care about and casual sex is that with the former you are more likely to make that effort to cause the bed to shake. While with casual you're normally drunk and want it over and done with asap.

When you are in love with someone or care about them I think you make more of an effort to please them. Sadly the main highlight of a dying relationship is when the sex gets crap or stops altogether.

Women often fake orgasms to get it over and done with.