Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2005, 04:05 PM       
Oh I misunderstood what you meant. Word mix up. I'm sorry. And how dare you say our beloved board doesn't suck! The people here work very hard to keep themselves entertained. Shame on you. Sick him MetalMilitia, use your "Quitting smoking irritability" powers!! Do it to Hickman too, quick before they get away.
CKY2K is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2005, 05:13 PM       
Whatever. Just be cool.

Fuck radio, fuck MTV.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2005, 05:48 PM       
Coolness is not a quality people on this board typically have. I am definitely not "cool". I have PMS, I'm an elitist cunt, and I wear Cinderella T shirts, you CANNOT tell me to be cool. I am however very hungry as well. DEADLY BLESSING FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Old Feb 2nd, 2005, 10:32 PM       
That's nice.

Fuck radio, fuck MTV.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:14 PM       
Seriously though. Why this band? They are simply not good enough for one to devote so much energy to. It's pretty ridiculous.
Old Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:57 PM       
You must have heard the shitty songs. I admit that all of there songs isn't fuckin' A, but you really need to hear the songs that they actually entended to put effort in. Do listen to the Fat Fuck song all day, listen to Disengage the simulator, or 98 quite bitter beings.

Fuck radio, fuck MTV.
Old Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:59 PM       
Also, I don't just like CKY.

Fuck radio, fuck MTV.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:05 AM       
Did you just tell us to listen to the songs that they play on MTV?
Lord Felch Demon
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:06 AM       
I'm not shitting on them, i think Escape From Hellview, 96 Quite Bitter Beings and Promiscuous Daughter (or whatever) are entertaining, but i don't see this band as one that is really deserving of this hardcore worship. Now GNAR KILL, on the other hand...
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:22 AM       
I know there are probably some better bands, but CKY is best for me. You should see what Chad can do. He can make those laser sounds live with his guitar, like in that non-lyric part of Escape from Hellview, where the beeping sounds come up.

Fuck radio, fuck MTV.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:28 AM       
Wanna listen at what sort of sounds a man can make with a guitar/bass? Listen to lightning bolt. Or Robert Fripp of King Crimson, or Ron Thal, or The 3rd and the mortal. Just...

it's a bit pathetic to see people who obviously haven't looked into music quite enough, do their hero worship routine on their highschool favourite band. It's like if someone came here and was a fervent Blink 182 supporter and told everybody to listen to them but "oh the good songs" in every other post. You'd be less rediculous if the band you were promoting were someone obscure like I dunno, Runis or Mekong Delta or something, just because with such bands, not everybody ever in the world was had them forcefed in their face 24/7 anyway, and you're actually helping bring awareness that such acts do in fact, exist.
Lord Felch Demon
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:28 PM       
Exactly what i was getting at. These guys have had their 15 minutes, give it someone who still hasn't gotten it, and Lightning Bolt is a perfect example of why Chad is mediocre at best anyway.
aka Don Henley
Bobo Adobo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 10:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKY2K
You should see what Chad can do. He can make those laser sounds live with his guitar, like in that non-lyric part of Escape from Hellview, where the beeping sounds come up.
Wow! Neat! He can make laser sounds and beeps on his guitar! I've never heard of such a thing!

I know it can be hard to tell by watching MTV or listening to FM radio, but there are a few musicans out there that actually know how to play there instruments.
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 01:25 PM       
Exactly. Listen to what you want to listen to, and don't Listen to what you don't want to listen to.

Fuck radio, fuck MTV.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 01:45 AM       
You're pathetic
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 01:49 AM       
dude that was pretty harsh
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 12:19 AM       
Dude get somthing like soulseek and listen to "lightning bolt" like helm said they are insane. If you think these said "laser sounds" have anything on what lightning bolt can create you are sadly mistaken. Look for the album "beautiful rainbow".
Also it would be hardcore to hear someone say instead of "Oh that new yellowcard song, I just broke up with my girlfriend is awesome" they say "dude age of agony is the coolest song ever" (mekong delta song)
wiener touches ceiling
Studio8 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 11:20 PM       
camp kill yourself
tenno is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2005, 08:39 PM       
as much as i like CKY (and yeah i was introduced many years ago via the skate videos), the first album had merit, it had fun songs and it was ok to listen to......the second album was not that great.

CKY can play hard. They can rock the box. but man the 2nd album was like getting a red hot chili pepper the first time, then the second time it's just a cold lump of carrot on your plate, and it looks like the cook carved it into a dick. I aint the kinda fucker to swallow that shit.

speaking of shit, naming your self after the band is shit. your posts are shit. and you scatological empire is only crowned by the shitty responses and rebuttals you give after people tell you you are shit.

here's a thought, next time you're in HOT TOPIC pick up the latest HIM album. right? now raise your hand up to get attention from those fat kids buying leather zip pants with extra belts and i want you to loudly proclaim, " I AM A STUPID FUCKTARD!!!" now take that raised CD and you just beat the hell out of yourself. Just beat beat beat until the bloodly pulp that was once a shitty little boy just morphs into a walking tomato.

thank you.
Mr. Fugo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 06:47 PM        Re: CKY a.k.a. CAMP KILL YOURSELF
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKY2K
That makes slipknot look like a vagina.[/img]
And, we can't have any of that, now can we!?
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2005, 12:41 AM       
Why the hell would you bump this thread?? Don't do it again.