Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 10:48 PM       
My mum said Staples can do 200 pages for $16, or at 8 cents per side. (duh)

So it wouldn't be too bad to mass produce one, or at least make a limited run. I'd preorder.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 11:22 PM       
So, if the book was smaller, it would be cheaper? like, 100 pages for $8?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 05:03 PM       
If anyone cares, I finished that 'Wild' drawing

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...annahEcho1.jpg
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 05:24 PM       
I like it a lot Gus! I see peniseses in everything now
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 12:31 AM       
Gus and Nick, both of your Wild drawings have been added to the Wild thread for posterity :>

Thanks for your dedication! I love it!

-MLE
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 05:44 AM       
Everyone also please check out the WEEKLY:Robot thread on page two for ZAKO's late addition!
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...9698761&page=2
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 08:32 AM       
Could you spoiler or NSFW it? Right now I'm fine, but I've had bosses that figure any sort of nipple is bad. :janetjackson

Unless all of you are more fortunate than I have been in the past.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 01:51 PM       
I'm going to have to scan my spiral submission.

Fixt

Last edited by Tadao : Jan 31st, 2008 at 03:05 PM.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 02:22 PM       
I thought of a fantastic photo for "Wild" today, but I wasn't even aware of the event before it got closed :<

I think these should run for two weeks, the one-week time period is a little bit restrictive.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 02:26 PM       
Yeah, and they could over lap each other too. So a new one running every week staying open for 2 weeks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:08 PM       
Ugh, I edited my comment instead of quoting it!

Ok let's try again, is it gay to pencil in your art before painting over it with acrylic? I've just started working with acrylic and you can't do that with water colors, so I'm not in that habit.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:13 PM       
No.

In fact, Andy Charles (you don't know who he is, but he's a good friend and a damned good artist so trust me) always pencils his stuff before doing watercolors.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:15 PM       
In fact, go look up Andy Charles right now and buy a print, he's pretty much ignored.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 07:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Could you spoiler or NSFW it? Right now I'm fine, but I've had bosses that figure any sort of nipple is bad. :janetjackson

Unless all of you are more fortunate than I have been in the past.
FIXED

sorry. all the pretty colors made me blind to the nsfw.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 04:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
So, if the book was smaller, it would be cheaper? like, 100 pages for $8?
Sorry 'bout the lateness, but yes. It should. I do indeed think that one could mass-produce a book for a fair amount like that.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 12:46 AM       
Gloss color pages? I don't like spiral bound, but I guess I could live with it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 03:59 PM       
I believe so. They do binding.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 04:02 PM       
I'd probably pay full price and shipping for it. There is some great stuff. If you are considering this, you might want to add in the beggining of the weekly thread that thier art may be used for print unless stated that they don't want it to be.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 06:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
I'm not sure what he said in here but I went and looked at the completely uncalled for things he said in Tadao's thread and it just looked like an honest opinion. Is it really that big of a deal?
On that night he went to 3 peoples art threads just say negative things. In mine, he really didn't say anything at all. He didn't point out why my art should not be displayed, called my photo's photoshopped, blah blah. He was just on the rag or something. I don't like it (nor do most) because art is sensitive to some and we'd all like to see more of it, rather than have some guy who thinks he can draw faces tell other what they are doing wrong.

Last edited by Tadao : Feb 15th, 2008 at 08:03 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 07:28 PM       
Rookie looks familiar.
LOLI brainnn eater
ZAKO the GREAT is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 05:22 AM        NEED HELP!
im currently doing some designs for a company (if anyone is curious, here the link to the company's site HERE.)
and i need some photos like this :

so i need everyone (or anyone, so to speak..) girls or guys, who willing to help a poor soul, to send me pics of yourself, or anyone, wearning BLANK TEE, so i can place in the design...
and i might have nothing to give back to you guys in return, but please, help me.

if there's anyone who is kind enough to do me that favor, please pm me, ok?

I-Mockery: a serious place for serious people.seriously. - Mockery
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:44 PM       
Do you need a white background or just a blank background?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:57 PM       
I'll do it. Does it have to be white?
LOLI brainnn eater
ZAKO the GREAT is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Do you need a white background or just a blank background?
anything will do, any bg you choose. it need not to be white or blank. but i do think having something to show in the bg is always better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'll do it. Does it have to be white?
not rly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you can actually do anything (eating, sleeping, fighting, shitting...etc...) it's just that i need it to be BLANK T-SHIRT (white tee is always the best, but it's AOK for other colors.) and it's visible for me to put in the designs. and the rest is up to you all. do anything you want!
once i'm finish up, i'll post the picture here for you to see.

I-Mockery: a serious place for serious people.seriously. - Mockery
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:57 PM       
So flip off the camera?