Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 07:51 AM       
Supposedly the way the vagina works is that basically the g spot (CLAVIX I DUNNO) or what the fuck ever in some girls is closer to the surface than in other girls. So some girls can orgasm really easily whereas other girls find it almost impossible to orgasm even when they do it to themselves.
andyea ive made my girlfriend come in under a minute before and given her multiple orgasms in under 5 ;/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 09:27 AM       
Yeah. Some girls can just blow it up like that. My one ex with the unicorn tattoo could sometimes do that. Except so I knew it was coming() we would make sure to yell stuff. This one time she was all like "FFFFFFLAAVVVAAA FFFFLLLLAAAAVVVV!!!!!"

My roommate hates me.

Other things I have yelled:
"BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!!!"
"OH YEAH!!"

My roommate Tony introduced me to a bunch of people he worked with and they were like "Oh we hear all about you. We call you the Kool-Aid Man at work."
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 12:45 PM       
I believe you MattJack.

I am one of those girls. My theory is practice and learning to be comfortable with situations.
And I wish I could shout stupid things, but I'm usually too involved. And I'd probably burst out laughing.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 01:03 PM       
GIRLS ALWAYS DO THAT WHENEVER MY DICK IS IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THEM
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 02:31 PM       
was talking to a friend the other day about giving girls orgasms, specifically orgasms strictly but your dick. might not be clear:

most times i've given a girl an orgasm it's been with my finger or tongue working the clit, not just from sex with my dick doing the only work. however, on rare occasion i've made a girl orgasm from just sex, which to me is perplexing

i don't know where i'm going with this... how about this, what's more common for you (giving or getting) O through sex or O through finger/tongue/foot/teeth/nose

Last edited by bigtimecow : Jan 23rd, 2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: grammar i think
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 02:54 PM       
Through sex for giving or getting actually. Try this one. From missionary turn her onto her side so she would be the little spoon while spooning. Then stay in missionary and pummel it. I've gotten good at switching positions without re-insertion.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 10:41 PM       
Wow. I feel like I didn't find a goldmine now

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTC
i don't know where i'm going with this... how about this, what's more common for you (giving or getting) O through sex or O through finger/tongue/foot/teeth/nose
Historically speaking for me, I've only had one girlfriend ever that I couldn't get off with just sex. I had to always do some cunnilingus shi* or play DJ Hero on her, but man it was good practice tbh. She had told me that she had never gotten off during sex, so of course I was thinking, "WELL SHIT YOU HAVENT BEEN WITH ME YET GRL :EDBIGHEAD"

Funny story, I never got her off with sex

For every other girl it's been predominately sex. The time it takes them just depends on how comfortable they are with me and if I'm doing what they like I guess. A side note to "doing what they like," I once had a g/f that always took a while to get off and I couldn't figure out why. I tried seemingly everything, but it was always a very long ordeal. Then came the day where I got really rough with her in my apartment. I put her against the wall and was really rough with her. Hair pulling, hard kissing/biting, pressing her arms against the wall, etc etc. While this is going down she says to me, "Choke me!" It threw me back for a slight moment, but I did it because there have been so many times when I wanted to choke a bit*h, so now I felt like God was throwing me a bone. She was always really reserve and quiet in bed, so having her just shout what she wanted took me back(not to mention.. what a request!)

It felt really, really bad. Like she loved it, but I just felt like I was raping somebody or something. Just when I was about to say, "Ok this has gone too far.." I came
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 01:49 AM       
get that shit out of here pentegarn are you fucking serious

anyway, mattjack, i've thought about choking. i'm an enormous fan of rough shit (biting, hair pulling, fish hooking ) but choking is something i've never done. i've messed around with my hands around the neck area but never straight up choked. your story makes me nervous that i'll feel awful and possibly go limp but i want to do it
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 02:33 AM       
GIVE HER THE RUSTY FISH HOOK AND IT WILL REALLY MAKE HER DAY.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:34 AM       
one time i was super high and fell asleep like 5 times while going down on a girl until she eventually realized what was going on (she was super high too) and then we went to bed

WOOPS
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 11:18 AM       
I lulled a girl to sleep orally before.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 08:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
anyway, mattjack, i've thought about choking. i'm an enormous fan of rough shit (biting, hair pulling, fish hooking ) but choking is something i've never done. i've messed around with my hands around the neck area but never straight up choked. your story makes me nervous that i'll feel awful and possibly go limp but i want to do it
Chances are you will feel awful, but you'll do it anyway.

It's really weird because you have to find the right amount of pressure to use with your hands. You can't be a pus*y and message her neck, but at the same time you don't want to have to explain to the police why there is a dead girl with your love potion leaking out of her as* in your apartment. It is just uncomfortable to have your hands around somebody's entire life(in a sense) while in such a non violent situation. The girl is relaxed, so her neck isn't tight like say if you were choking somebody in a fight, and she has soft skin, and you can feel cords/breathing s*it that you weren't ever suppose to feel in life unless you're in mortal combat, and she's coughing because she can't breathe, and she has her eyes closed while you look at her, AND the whole time you're trying your hardest not to cu* because she hasn't gotten off yet and you want to be a gentleman about things.
The Unicorn
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 11:21 PM       
you are a goddamn poet
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 11:33 PM       
i still hate this thread
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 08:36 AM       
ive never had those problems choking bitches
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 09:24 AM       
MattJack, seriously.

Come to England RIGHT NOW.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 10:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
you are a goddamn poet
This.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 06:39 PM       
and go fuck shrubfest for godsakes
The Unicorn
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 08:18 PM       
SON OF A BITCH
Role Assigner
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 10:31 PM       
POETS GET ALL THE GIRLS MAN
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 10:43 PM       
Snap! That was hot beyond belief!!

A damn shame that my neck would be broken. The upside is that I would get to piss on my lover.

The downside?

I would shit on him too. And wouldn't be alive to say "shit, yo, sorry 'bout that. CALL ME LATER!"
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 09:39 PM       
y'all ladies are fucking weird.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jan 29th, 2010, 01:55 AM       
I don't understand kink, I always thought it was for those older folks who have become bored with normal sex, but these are young kids. Like I can understand hair pulling because that actually feels good, and maybe choking because thats how Carradine died, but some of this other stuff is hard to understand.
Darryl is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2010, 06:44 AM       
I've been with the same girl for 3 years and sex has never gotten 'boring'.
I don't understand how sex can get SO boring that you decide to pee on each other or whatever.

I think calling it boring is the excuse for the pursuit of the ideas from your depraved mind. Don't call sex boring so you can have a midget gangbang. Just admit you want a midget gangbang for the sake of it.