Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bod is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 05:33 AM       
I don't think I have any mockery friends on myspace. Reason one, no one's asked. Reason two, I like to keep this place special from everyone else who knows me in real life or any other forum. But that could change.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 05:56 PM       
I could be your first. It's listed on my mockery profile if you get bored.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 06:47 PM       
The females on the forums I inhabit (various football) are mostly butch dikes. No lovers for me unless I decided to switch to sausage.
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 03:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowbelly View Post
i met dole here and we were all smooshy for just over a year.
he was in a hardcore band called abandon ship or something right? I played a show in Belgium and the guy who lent me his drum kit started talking about them. small world, I guess!

anyway, this article confirmed for me that the internet is and forever will be the calloused, pasty underbelly of mankind as far as relationships go.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 02:06 PM       
Ahahahahahahaaha
The Sparklenatress
Sparklez is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 09:42 PM       
Yah, I met one of the greatest loves of my life in the internet. Webcam and phone for two years and then what? We decide to meet and ...

He turns out to be a snob and a jerk that thinks hes so high and mighty and treated me like shit :/.

Naw, relationships are better face to face, at least you know how the person really is.

**~Sparklez out~**

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 09:56 PM       
Hey Sparklez darling, would you mind changing your font color to one that doesn't blend into the background?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 09:57 PM       
I'm obviously not as well spoken in public. I talk slowly and over-annunciate my words. But my sense of humour, vocabulary, and grammar all remain the same. I'm typically more introverted and hang around in the background when in conversations. It makes me an easy-going guy with a tremendous capacity for letting things go.

If I ever met someone on a forum, I'd try and close the physical distance between us as much as possible, say within a state or two. I can't fathom how it would work otherwise.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 10:00 PM       
you'd fathom zero is what you're basically saying
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:27 AM       
You're just the card, aren't you, Muffin?
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:30 AM       
you're a muffin
The Sparklenatress
Sparklez is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 02:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey Sparklez darling, would you mind changing your font color to one that doesn't blend into the background?
Yeah I changed from that purple to this one, I hope its better. If not then I´ll resign to use white as everyone else.

**~Sparklez out~**

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 02:59 AM       
It's much better that's for sure. Ty.

**~Tadao out~**
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez View Post
Yah, I met one of the greatest loves of my life in the internet.
Aren't you, like, 15 or something? Just askin'.
You may already be there.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 06:45 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:52 PM       
Fucking give him an infraction for that please.
ima nice lady
nothing4buddha is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 08:20 PM       
honestly long distance relationships just don't work long term, which is what most of these internet sparks turn into. just a giant fat waste of time :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 08:34 PM       
Pfffft my internet lover was a half hour drive away. It's really that women are just physco bitches. That's why relationships don't last.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 08:46 PM       
I'll let you guys know how this weekend goes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 08:49 PM       
Cig gets what I'm saying. I don't want a relationship baby, I just want to love you.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 09:54 PM       
It's all about the sex, my friend.
Tomorrow night I'd better be tied up and spanked til I yell my safeword.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 02:46 AM       
POTATO
Egg
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 04:31 AM       
Ok so Friday night's party was better than expected. I didn't get a chance to scream my safeword, but I was VERY happy with the spankings.

So far so good!

There will be a hot tub involved for Saturday night's festivities.
We'll see how it turns out!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 04:37 AM       
I'm so proud of you, actually I'm proud of Jim. I'd like him to buy me a beer.
Egg
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 01:32 PM       
My ass is still red.
Hahah
I think it's gonna bruise a little!
:D:D:D