Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 09:52 PM       
Did I do something to Pram Maven and not remember it or something?

I don't like the new characters :/
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 09:54 PM       
his virgin vagina hurts. pay him no mind, sweet kitsa.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 06:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Are you dickheads ever going to tweak the I-Bapery skin so that the Inbox link changes when you've got an unread message?

I miss these fucking things by weeks.
i would do it if i knew how. cfr5 put together most of the skin from the assets i sent him.

i think i'd also need forums ftp access, which i have, but i always forget it and don't usually feel like bothering roger for it.

i mean i guess i could probably do it if i tried. though it DOES urgently tell you to check your messages already.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 06:38 AM       
lol ok nevermind i figured it out, enjoy
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 06:41 AM       
genius!
was never good
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 06:44 AM       
oh god now i broke something while trying to do somethign else
was never good
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 06:47 AM       
okay crisis averted

i'm trying to fix the ad thing where it sometimes floats over the first post
Egg
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 06:47 AM       
you know, sometimes that's not such a bad thing.
was never good
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 06:59 AM       
i-bapery: now with more comic sans
Egg
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:10 AM       
oh dear god. MY EYES!!!!!
was never good
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:16 AM       
i can't decide whether this is funny enough to put up with

maybe no comic sans for thread titles
Egg
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:19 AM       
it's like a horrible dagwood comic that never ends.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:30 AM       
Holy shit, I'm never asking for anything ever again.
was never good
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:47 AM       
that satisfied, huh
Egg
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:09 AM       
that's waaaaay better. less overwhelming!
was never good
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:09 AM       
fuck it's hard to do anything with this theme

the assholes who put it together override the values set in the table with code seemingly at random, so i never know what will actually change something and what will have no effect until later when i remove their stupid dumbshit code

i'm through fucking with it for another 10 years, enjoy the 10% more comic sans approach
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:14 AM       
thanks for fixing the ad thing, that was bothering me.
was never good
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:23 AM       
i don't know if it's actually fixed, but it hasn't fucked up again for me yet
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:04 AM       
Fuck, this is hilarious and sickening.

That ad thing was annoying... but this is pretty bad.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:07 AM       
I log on and see comic fucking sans? Hullo Grey & black skin. Why did I ever leave you?
Egg
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:09 AM       
it was way worse earlier. this is acceptable compared to an hour ago.
edit: sorry 2 hours ago...time flies when procrastinating.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:13 AM       
Thatcher did that in the 80s. She was going to raise taxes a massive amount but there was an outcry and she was all "rofl, soz!!! hows about just huge tax increases?" and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

WE ARE STILL GETTING OUR EYES BUTTFUCKED, PEOPLE!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:14 AM       
Every post I type in comic sans is going to sound very angry.

Goddamn it, I have an headache already.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:36 AM       
The iPad doesn't support Comic Sans so I can't have any of the same fun. The font is larger, though.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:36 AM