Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 02:43 AM       
Maybe this would be a good place to reminisce. We should post all of our favorite memories on the forums!

I really enjoyed the Mock Wars and what became of them. Users would get pitted against one another in a bashing contest to see who had more wit and the thicker skin. Things definitely got a little ugly in my house with Immortal Goat. He always took Chojin's insults and OAO's political debates so serioiusly.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 09:34 AM       
I enjoyed the back-and-forth (more back than forth) on the fluoride "debate" with the chillmeister - remember don't say the name, or you may invoke the evil spirit.

Though his "arguments" were to cite articles that were years old (and mostly irrelevant) and punctuated by the ever-popular "Wha-BAM" level of commentary, it was quite instructive to me on how to be patient in discussing topical science with a stone-cold moron. And occasionally, he would be unknowingly hypocritical in his pronouncements which I found hysterical.

I also liked reading George's stories, until he stopped posting them. I hope his ex didn't kill him off.
You may already be there.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 10:22 AM       
YOU MISSED TH PAGE BARAK
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 01:03 PM       
George killed his ex and fled to Argentina.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 02:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
YOU MISSED TH PAGE BARAK
This thread is too slowly moving - I'm sure he just forgot.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 02:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
George killed his ex and fled to Argentina.
This was undoubtedly the good ending of which we were deprived.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 1st, 2014, 03:57 AM       
Haven't page bark'd in quite a while. Normally I'd leave that for the chat thread. Also known as 'where the cool kids sat'.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old May 1st, 2014, 03:58 AM       
And I'm still not sure if I'll vote for Rudy Giuliani in 2008.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 1st, 2014, 07:29 PM       
there are no cool kids
there is no sitting
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2014, 02:51 PM       
Thanks for the thread, guys. I just came really hard.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2014, 01:31 PM       
Summer of '11 was the last time I-Mockery felt like I-Mockery to me. I remember it well because I was going through major life transition. During that time there was the Pram Maven debacle, the short-lived pickle/zug system, a bunch of people were playing chess with each other online, hanging out in chatrooms watching Bruce Lee movies.

I can't remember anything too significant in the last three years or so.

Willie sending Christmas cookies, sodium fluoride "debates", chat room thread madlibs, chat room thread teeming with activity at 3am, mock wars, people posting as characters, fightin' with Zomboid.

I get bummed out too, guys

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 12th, 2014, 11:13 AM       
Some of us still play chess.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 12th, 2014, 11:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Thanks for the thread, guys. I just came really hard.
Doing the least we can do.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2014, 12:36 AM       
The forums died when Willie turned Brony
Old May 16th, 2014, 12:56 PM       
the forums hamburger hamburger cheeseburger hamburger when willie cheeseburgered
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2014, 05:28 PM       
This thread should be sticky'd until the cows come home.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2014, 09:24 PM       
Bring back the party days.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 21st, 2014, 11:46 PM       
Thread backups.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 25th, 2014, 01:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
The forums died when Willie turned Brony

It says a lot about the quality of this forum when the lard that was holding it together is an obese manchild with disgusting facial hair.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2014, 09:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Summer of '11 was the last time I-Mockery felt like I-Mockery to me. I remember it well because I was going through major life transition. During that time there was the Pram Maven debacle, the short-lived pickle/zug system, a bunch of people were playing chess with each other online, hanging out in chatrooms watching Bruce Lee movies.

I can't remember anything too significant in the last three years or so.

Willie sending Christmas cookies, sodium fluoride "debates", chat room thread madlibs, chat room thread teeming with activity at 3am, mock wars, people posting as characters, fightin' with Zomboid.

I get bummed out too, guys
ZUGS+1
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2014, 09:21 PM       
I miss the endless entertainment. Such as Dizzymisslizzy or some other like that. Bill's soul mate. I can't even think about it anymore with out tearing up. I miss this place
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 10:22 AM       
I came too late to the boards to be able to wax nostalgic but having been on boards and watching them slowly wither...yep...I been through it. I joined here because I am friends with Protoclown and through him I met and am friends with The Great Picklemeister. I post when the mood strikes but mostly, I like doing Secret Santa.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 10:43 AM       
I miss when we'd get people who communicated in broken English, but still wanted to be considered "internet tough".

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 12:50 PM       
noob bashing....
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 09:21 PM       
It was always funny when someone thought kellychaos was a woman and enjoyed all his terrible posts

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog